PretendingSheIsBrokeAndPerformativeWokeLikeJen Pt 146

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Okay, so if Laken sent a note to Jen "for any reason" and Naina recently posted a "bare it all, this is what my days look like" face, that was liked by Jen, and a puppy picture Jen liked 3 days ago, then suddenly Jen did NOT like Naina's birthday post, something happened in the last 3 days.

Naina just left Jen off the list despite Jen's support during all these stressful months for Naina. Well, there's your backstabber.

2.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 24/5/2020, 00:44) 
    Todolovethebaby2 , I think that the comment to read up wasn't directed at you or people that have been here awhile. We have had a HUGE influx of new posters that come in, read 2 pages and post "I don't know if it has been posted here, but do you think that........" and mention something that we have undoubtedly discussed to the nth degree, LOL I do want to say, welcome, to the newbies, but it gets a bit tiresome when they ask that and then many proceed to correct our thinking, on their 5th or 6th post.

Oh I was confused when I got to this - I wasn’t talking about thE bakery - I was talking about the one on her comments calling us bored :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

3.     +18   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Of you're a Jen follower and you aren't bored are you really a Jen follower?

4. Popppp

User deleted

QUOTE (NotAMommyPlanner @ 24/5/2020, 03:08) 
    Okay, so if Laken sent a note to Jen "for any reason" and Naina recently posted a "bare it all, this is what my days look like" face, that was liked by Jen, and a puppy picture Jen liked 3 days ago, then suddenly Jen did NOT like Naina's birthday post, something happened in the last 3 days.

Naina just left Jen off the list despite Jen's support during all these stressful months for Naina. Well, there's your backstabber.

Haha!!
    So confusing - but I get it 😂

5.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 5/23/2020, 09:08 PM)
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 24/5/2020, 02:59) 
    This is, after all, the woman who did approximately 38 OOTDs saying “I’m not sure how to say the name of my watch...skaaaagun? Skayyyyygen? Fhdnrhvfk? Who knows, teehee!”

:smashing_computer:

Swarovski always annoyed me. And she’d get irritated with herself and grab the box to phonetically sound it out...

It’s “swore-off-ski” Jen, mis-pronouncing words because you just couldn’t be bothered is not cute.

She always calls it “Swa-vore-ski” :tearing-hair:

6.     +57   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Anyone got a broken Christmas tree to donate to struggling, single mother Jen who just got away from a difficult situation? And a box of rumpus ornaments?

7.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Will Jen get to keep the fluffing gloves?

8.     +36   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Will she put up the Disney tree ever again? Or is it a symbol of her oppressed life in the house that never was her’s?

9.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 24/5/2020, 03:52) 
    Will Jen get to keep the fluffing gloves?

Those are to be sold with the estate. Maybe she'll be the struggling single mother who's lucky enough to receive Tensleigh's broken tree in her time of need.

10.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 24/5/2020, 01:49) 
    QUOTE (Popppp @ 5/23/2020, 06:45 PM) 
    Zizizou - it was at that point she made don put his dairy and meat in the garage fridge and cook for himself

We knew then that the marriage was over...

Yeah, no man wants his meat brandished!

Underrated comment 🤣

QUOTE (Madmom @ 24/5/2020, 02:19) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 23/5/2020, 19:26) 
    ^^ I sure can't see her step parenting a teenager with an attitude! LOL

I would pay to see and hear about that. I step-parented before my own came along. It’s a completely thankless job, especially teens. In all cases, you shell out time, money, energy , etc. just like “real” mom, but she gets the hugs and kisses and thanks...as it should be, of course. But ole Jen cannot function with praise and headpats. Teens just don’t give out a lot of those, especially not to “not my real mom”.

Hot take:
    Um...fuck that. I have a stepdaughter. She's just that. A stepdaughter. She has a mother and a father who are her parents. I am not her parent. I won't shell out time, money, etc, and I don't get involved in her raising. Not my circus, not my monkeys.

11. FridgeInGarage
        +9   Like  

User deleted

you remember how she used to brag about Mickey mouse tree and how DON gave it to her?

If you hate him so much, why even bother to put out that symbol of "caged, oppressed life"?

and I remember her bragging about like 30 Swarovski bear crystals Don gave.. she displayed in her study or something.. Ugh the cringe when she pronounces Swarovski with this condescending arrogance! (not to mention 100 AG dolls in the yellow doll room and 300 nail polish in her Dog Bathing special bathroom and 5 rotting everything-but-bagel seasonings "bakcups") :yucky:

looks more like a life in excess and indulgence..

12.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I had a dream that Jen was on house hunters on HGTV. I need a Jentervention.

13.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I once dreamed I was invited to one of the Ross “parties”! :crying:

14.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don't think anyone meant any harm when mentioning Jen and PPD together. Thing is Jen has been going to a therapist for years, has been having access to any and all medical and woowoo treatments for years, and has been sharing everything for years. Not once did she mention ppd, she always claimed she had anxiety which she miraculously cured on her own. That's why some bakers don't buy her crap any more, not because the condition isn't real, but because Jen isn't.

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 24/5/2020, 04:37) 
    I once dreamed I was invited to one of the Ross “parties”! :crying:

You mean “nightmare”?
    :snickering:

923 replies since 23/5/2020, 04:23   123979 views