PretendingSheIsBrokeAndPerformativeWokeLikeJen Pt 146

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Been asked a few times but I don’t see an answer yet. What was name on YT account that posted long “insider” comment? No photo on account but from screenshots can tell name started with either letter I or T from the profile initial icon.

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Sorry for your loss Tongue thrust. We put down two dogs in the last 8 months. It is so hard.

3.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    TonguethrustlikeDon, I'm so sorry about your dog! 😢😢

4.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 24/5/2020, 04:44) 
    Totally OT but I just watched Dulce Candy’s birth story. Such a stark contrast to Jen’s with CC. And she filmed the video 2 1/2 weeks after her baby was born and her demeanor is SO different than Jen’s video.

Dulce Candy seems like a genuinely nice person even though she went through some hardships as a child and almost got killed when she was in Iraq. Jen thinks she’s had a hard life but I guess the saying that if you marry for money you earn it every penny might be true lol

5.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 24/5/2020, 02:59) 
    This is, after all, the woman who did approximately 38 OOTDs saying “I’m not sure how to say the name of my watch...skaaaagun? Skayyyyygen? Fhdnrhvfk? Who knows, teehee!”

:smashing_computer:

Taking 0.8 seconds of her life to google it was too hard for her. She was too busy grooming Winnie and running laps around The Container Store :snickering:

6.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 23/5/2020, 19:26) 
    ^^ I sure can't see her step parenting a teenager with an attitude! LOL

parenting? no of course not. but imagine jen picking his teenage daughter as her new identity to copy? i’m here for that mess

7.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shneck @ 24/5/2020, 08:26) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 23/5/2020, 19:26) 
    ^^ I sure can't see her step parenting a teenager with an attitude! LOL

parenting? no of course not. but imagine jen picking his teenage daughter as her new identity to copy? i’m here for that mess

She definitely won’t do that with CC. Hopefully they still live near Emily and Don is semi retired again by that point.

8.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TipTheUPSmanLikeJen @ 24/5/2020, 05:58) 
    Jeff is so sarcastic and sassy. I could totally see him talking shit about Jen at the first gathering without her

Talking about Jeff, I think the only way Jen can go to Utah from now on is if he rents her out some land on his farm, maybe she can put up a tent beside the pig that Winnie walked by :snickering:

9.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 23/5/2020, 23:27) 
    QUOTE (toneitup pancake @ 23/5/2020, 23:21) 
    Still catching up from last night, but just had a thought: maybe all this caged and tamed bullshit is because she was forced to name her son Donald Keith 🤷‍♀️

She knew that even before she was married. That was the one thing that was non negotiable

Sure, but she was so meek and subservient she never questioned that a woman might be able to suggest otherwise 😂

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 24/5/2020, 03:08) 
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 24/5/2020, 02:59) 
    This is, after all, the woman who did approximately 38 OOTDs saying “I’m not sure how to say the name of my watch...skaaaagun? Skayyyyygen? Fhdnrhvfk? Who knows, teehee!”

:smashing_computer:

Swarovski always annoyed me. And she’d get irritated with herself and grab the box to phonetically sound it out...

It’s “swore-off-ski” Jen, mis-pronouncing words because you just couldn’t be bothered is not cute.

Almost right 😅 “Swa - roff - ski”, “swa” with the a as in “star”.

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Being financially responsible by ordering all the things online

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm not reading much into the Naina birthday post, I never really thought they were friends. They're local to each other but only ever seem to interact when one of the other planner girls were in town. But they all will definitely distance themselves over the EC mess. They're not dumb. Especially Jeanette - she's not going to risk losing EC at Go Wild over Jen.

Haven't seen any mention of the "bestie" since then and you know she'd be posting if she was still getting flowers from her.

QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 24/5/2020, 05:02) 
    Was back in the day. And, I thought, damn, they traveled a lot. So, I made a list of the trips they took in 2014. I might be missing a few.

<snip>

I have 2014 down as the "convince Jen to have a baby" year. Lots of expensive trips, lots of designer pretties. It was an anomaly in their boring groundhog travel life of Utah, Disney, Hamptons, Pennsylvania, Utah, repeat.

But for the list, they go to Pennsylvania in July every year. It's never vlogged as it's her side's family reunion trip, so may not be mentioned.

12.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 24/5/2020, 06:22) 
    Been asked a few times but I don’t see an answer yet. What was name on YT account that posted long “insider” comment? No photo on account but from screenshots can tell name started with either letter I or T from the profile initial icon.

It was Tabita something. There has been a screenshot posted here, but I can’t find it. When the comment was still there I googled her, but with no result. Also the YouTube account didn’t have any content.

13.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TongueThrustLikeDon @ 24/5/2020, 04:58) 
    I think Don may remarry and have more kids. Maybe she will be someone quirky but not like Jen. I get the impression the Ross family attracts the socially awkward kind.

Jen will stay single for awhile. She will sabotage any possible future happiness with her “I am woman hear me roar” BS. I can’t imagine anyone putting up with the gentle and grace spiel, either.

Oh. And I had to put my dog down, today. So, for tonight, I don’t want Jen to lose Winnie because I feel like my heart is in pieces over my 70lb lab. But maybe next week I’ll be back to my snark.

I'm so sorry about your fur baby! :cry: :hug:

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Tabitha deveteli

15.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Tongue Thrust, I'm so sorry for your loss.

923 replies since 23/5/2020, 04:23   124043 views