NoLongerAWifeAndPackingUpMyLifeLikeJen Pt. 148

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Our Jen Parks is now getting a taste of the All Lives Matter boomers on Facebook. It's mildly entertaining.

2.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Of course she's going to disappear for a week... she was going to do that anyway. Now she doesn't even have to worry about finding things to repost. How convenient.

3.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 2/6/2020, 01:03) 
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 1/6/2020, 23:49) 
    We will certainly know before the kids do.

I doubt that...remember CC is VERY perceptive. (Which is why Jen did not tell her about their separation until she noticed and asked).

Can someone please tell me in which vlog or post does the "until CC asked we told her about the divorce" reference comes from? 🧐

4.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 2/6/2020, 06:34) 
    Our Jen Parks is now getting a taste of the All Lives Matter boomers on Facebook. It's mildly entertaining.

Came here to say that. Her boomer pearl clutched fans are the worst and seem to only make an appearance on FB. It’s an interesting choice for her posting it on her Facebook page but not her instagram... maybe because she doesn’t want to stay silent on Instagram for a whole week? ETA: I guess she did post it on both platforms, it’s just FB that is full of her ignorant Karen boomers screaming “all lives matter” this is going to be a shit-show

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 6/1/2020, 09:58 PM) 
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 2/6/2020, 06:34) 

Came here to say that. Her boomer pearl clutched fans are the worst and seem to only make an appearance on FB. It’s an interesting choice for her posting it on her Facebook page but not her instagram... maybe because she doesn’t want to stay silent on Instagram for a whole week?

They haven't mastered Insta yet.
    She does seem to have accumulated quite the collection of racist boomers on FB. Suzanne's or Jill's friends?

6.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    She posted it on her IG, too

7.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 6/2/2020, 04:09 PM) 
    Came here to say that. Her boomer pearl clutched fans are the worst and seem to only make an appearance on FB. It’s an interesting choice for her posting it on her Facebook page but not her instagram... maybe because she doesn’t want to stay silent on Instagram for a whole week?

She does seem to have accumulated quite the collection of racist boomers on FB. Suzanne's or Jill's friends?

Yeah there are not many boomers on IG. I guess they prefer to stay where they can get into a disagreement with a high school friend that they last saw in 1970 and post messages to people as status updates.

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 2/6/2020, 07:09) 

I don’t think we will ever know exactly why she appeals to a certain type of fan... I think her “housewife life” content definitely drew many kinds of people in, those who were living vicariously through her.... and then here I am, invested because she’s a train-wreck and once I read here, I could never “unsee” her reality

9.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 2/6/2020, 05:37) 
    Hey can someone tell me which vlog contains this gif

eTBOKyy

Hi, it's at the 12 min mark 🤓

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :7043:
    QUOTE (BadKneeLikeJen @ 2/6/2020, 07:15) 
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 6/2/2020, 04:09 PM) 

Yeah there are not many boomers on IG. I guess they prefer to stay where they can get into a disagreement with a high school friend that they last saw in 1970 and post messages to people as status updates.

11.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Unfortunately I agree with everyone who said that she probably wont show the house and just have a filming area........initially! Within a month or 2 the desire to show off and the popularity it will bring to her channel will win over privacy.i do hope she takes steps this time though to protect her privacy more by not having her address found so easily on google. That way she can share without worrying too much. There is potential to create some popular content in the next few months

12.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Utah log prison placing dead ravens under all the mattresses.

Status
    What happened to the UPS poster with a friend texting Don? Were they kicked out or did they leave?

I was really hoping the friend was texting our sweet boy Donald so we could get some info from his side.

Oh well.

13.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gained2poundslikeJen @ 2/6/2020, 07:22) 
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 2/6/2020, 05:37) 
    Hey can someone tell me which vlog contains this gif

eTBOKyy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRHz8fdYshI

Are those holes on her T-shirt at around 10:40?!

I hate how she keeps ignoring CC and telling her the lunch is almost ready when she's not even cooking for her yet! I know sometimes kids cry and are whiny like that but she just IGNORES her to talk to the camera, imagine what that little girl must be thinking of her mother lol
    She could have just given her some slices of cucumber/avocado to eat there instead of putting them on the plate for later, no?
    I don't have kids but I just don't like how Jen interacts (actually doesn't interact) with her daughter

14.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Being financially responsible by ordering all the things online

Status
    Anonymous
    This house popped up in the recently sold list. I think it's a lovely option for Jen if she actually chose to downsize. Bathrooms are a little dated but not offensively so. Good use of the space, has the rooms she needs although she'd have to thin down the hoard a bit to fit in without her rumpus storage areas. The tiny backyard would probably be a deal breaker though. And I still think she will trade location for a bigger house.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3109-W-...121074200_zpid/

As for not sharing the new house, I think she'll be fairly secretive to begin with. But it will be like not showing the kids. She won't be able to help herself. She needs the validation too much.

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Being financially responsible by ordering all the things online

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cookie224 @ 2/6/2020, 11:01) 
    QUOTE (gained2poundslikeJen @ 2/6/2020, 07:22) 
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRHz8fdYshI

Are those holes on her T-shirt at around 10:40?!

I hate how she keeps ignoring CC and telling her the lunch is almost ready when she's not even cooking for her yet! I know sometimes kids cry and are whiny like that but she just IGNORES her to talk to the camera, imagine what that little girl must be thinking of her mother lol
    She could have just given her some slices of cucumber/avocado to eat there instead of putting them on the plate for later, no?
    I don't have kids but I just don't like how Jen interacts (actually doesn't interact) with her daughter

Yes. The holey t-shirts were a BIG thing that she brought up a lot. I think they even got another shout out in the most recent haul video. Apparently they're from poor Martyr Mama having to lean over the changing table so much, it completely wore out the fabric.

885 replies since 1/6/2020, 21:25   133369 views