TheFallLikeJen Pt.151

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Truthfully what could an “insider” actually tell us that people haven’t already figured out? Jen has shared so much of her life over the years. If all people are looking for is confirmation then sorry to disappoint you but you’ll never get it. Not matter what it’ll always just be from that persons point of view of the situation. Enjoy the stories believe them or not. The question of facts is also what makes this place fun.

2. Craptice
        +16   Like  

User deleted

Well the mods can check n compare the locations if need be but tbh their writing style does not seem to be similar. This is like Tinder Don & the train vs hayride all over again. Can't we just enjoy new information at least? Christine did bring some big receipts with the YDR. We don't want to run her out like what happened with two people that found Tinder Don (which was all 100% true btw).

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    As I said, I want to believe. I am grateful for the YDR pics. Finally!

Christine, maybe give us some pics you took yourself?

4.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Craptice @ 9/6/2020, 11:44) 
    Well the mods can check n compare the locations if need be but tbh their writing style does not seem to be similar. This is like Tinder Don & the train vs hayride all over again. Can't we just enjoy new information at least? Christine did bring some big receipts with the YDR. We don't want to run her out like what happened with two people that found Tinder Don (which was all 100% true btw).

and she is definitely friends with Scott on FB.

Nobody else has been able to provide photos of the YDR.

#teamChristine

5.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Christine brought up CPS again. It’s DCFS in Illinois and I dinged her on that last time. Old posters need to wake up. it’s one of the old wackos from GG, like Jenxiety. The YDR was posted on GG

6.     +36   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I understand bitchy, believe me, I do. But so far we drove away every source by instantly going into attack mode (see princess).
    Where would Christine get all those pictures if she wasn’t connected in some way? And do we really expect her to put pause on her private and work life just to be here for our questions 24/7 now that she surfaced?

My opinion: let’s play nice for a change. Let her tell what she feels comfortable to tell. In the end we can still discuss and dissect it. But let’s do it when we have a somewhat complete picture. We don’t know about Arizona. Maybe there was a miscarriage maybe there wasn’t.

We will never really know. But do you really want to go back to brass hinges and wait for Jen’s BLM video? Give her a chance. Let her tell what she has to tell and see where it leads us.

Just my thoughts...

7. Craptice
        +11   Like  

User deleted

If they don't live in Illinois then they would say CPS though? She could be anywhere in the US or abroad.

8.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 9/6/2020, 11:53) 
    Christine brought up CPS again. It’s DCFS in Illinois and I dinged her on that last time. Old posters need to wake up. it’s one of the old wackos from GG, like Jenxiety. The YDR was posted on GG

Why would Scott by Facebook friends with some random from GG?
    The old YDR photos were from his website which he removed and probably requested a removal of.

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    tenor

for now. :D

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    As a European, this was like waking up on Christmas morning - filled with twists and turns, and never sure if Christine14 would keep on posting!

I hope she does! We appreciate anything and everything you have to share - you're providing much welcomed information! Thank you!!

For the record, I LOUDLY squealed when you dropped even more photos of the YDR! What do we think was in the rest of the room - as in, on the other wall? A reading nook? More dolls? Colour me intrigued!!!!

11.     +24   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I’m pro let’s continue listening to her and the we discuss about it

What are we loosing by listening to her? Countertop discussions?

And if it turns out we were wrong for having believed her, so what? lol

I prefer to be wrong and have the YDR and + photos, than to be right and bored

12.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 9/6/2020, 11:53) 

I am from NY. I would say CPS because that's what we call it. I would assume it would be that in IL too.

13.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 6/9/2020, 05:53 AM) 

If she does not live in Illinois, she could easily call it what it is called in her state.

It's so annoying when people do this. I have watched this happen here over and over and as it turned out, several times (at least) the person turned out to be legit.

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    People are going to question the facts like it or not! You can either stay here and play the game or leave. There will always eventually be another “insider” willing to share some gossip.

15.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EmpressChristine @ 6/9/2020, 04:41 AM) 
    QUOTE (The Nana @ 9/6/2020, 04:24) 
    Wow....couldn't even let her Daughter put a piece on tape on???

Gonna be honest...until the new revelations from Christine, I was mostly on Jen's side. I couldn't see what everyone saw. But after seeing this video I want to punch her. YOU COULD HAVE LET THAT BABY PUT A PIECE OF TAPE ON, YOU CUNT! She would have been so proud to be helping. Fuck you, Jen.

I had never seen this video - one of those boring ones that I would have skipped over. But this broke my heart! There was so much awkwardness in that exchange with Don, and to hear little CC ask several times "can I help?" to just be brushed off, was HEARTBREAKING! And why would she leave that in while editing? Wow. I generally take everything with a pinch of salt, and not one for the drama - but this is sincerely fucked up. It genuinely made me sad!

893 replies since 9/6/2020, 02:22   139637 views