1.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 9/6/2020, 12:06) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 9/6/2020, 11:53) 
    Christine brought up CPS again. It’s DCFS in Illinois and I dinged her on that last time. Old posters need to wake up. it’s one of the old wackos from GG, like Jenxiety. The YDR was posted on GG

I am from NY. I would say CPS because that's what we call it. I would assume it would be that in IL too.

To be friends with Scott doesn’t mean she lives in Illinois...

2.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    NORMALIZE CHANGING YOUR MIND AFTER LEARNING NEW INFORMATION

#blacklivesmatter

3.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 9/6/2020, 12:13) 
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 9/6/2020, 12:06) 
    I am from NY. I would say CPS because that's what we call it. I would assume it would be that in IL too.

To be friends with Scott doesn’t mean she lives in Illinois...

In my current state its called DCFS as well but most of us still refer to it as CPS. Only professionals call it DCFS

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Christine brought up CPS again. It’s DCFS in Illinois and I dinged her on that last time. Old posters need to wake up. it’s one of the old wackos from GG, like Jenxiety. The YDR was posted on GG

The state I was raised in calls it the Dept of Motor Vehicles (DMV). The state I currently live in, where I've lived for over 5 years, calls it the Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) but I still refer to it as the DMV.

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 9/6/2020, 12:13) 

#blacklivesmatter

I’m willing to change my mind, but not just yet. :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

#onecandream

6.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 9/6/2020, 12:17) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 9/6/2020, 12:13) 

#blacklivesmatter

I’m willing to change my mind, but not just yet. :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

#onecandream

If all the information is wrong and she produces nice pictures I don’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️

Let us enjoy this for now

7.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The only other source we have about Jen's life (except legal or public records) is Jen. Even if Jen did a video called 'Why Don and I are divorcing' it would only ever be her side of the story - the Jen-friendly version that makes her look good and could be complete lies for all we know. Other than that we have nothing, except occasional tea-spillers claiming to be friends of Don or Scott or someone else in the family.

We have seen some wackos claiming to be insiders over the years but it's hard to tell who is legit and who isn't. Part of me thinks 'Of course it's the same person or two people who are just bonkers' but part of me wonders if people who know Jen or Don might be willing to post here - is that a complete impossibility? Especially now the divorce is happening? Christine did offer receipts and you could argue that those could be accessed by hacking or stalking or old-skool GG means. If a person has gone to those lengths then they should be locked up in an insane asylum. The other possibility is - it's legit.

I have been proved wrong so many times, e.g. the divorce train, that I want to be optimistic and not always assume malicious intent - I want to believe that Christine is real.

The only thing that bugs me right now about what she has posted is this: If I was a friend of a friend of someone, I doubt I would know this much detail about their personal life. Her husband is a friend of Scott. Yet she knows a LOT about Jen and Don - almost as much as a best most trusted friend of Don would personally know. It's bizarrely almost too much information. That's all I will say.

8.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Morning Bakers! Just got up ridiculously early to get in a cup of coffee and catch up. The YDR. I just can’t believe I finally got to see it after all of this time. *_*

9.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 6/9/2020, 06:13 AM) 

#blacklivesmatter

I think your "proof" is silly and I reject it. In addition, the photos cannot be explained away by speech patterns and...ridiculous little "inconsistencies."

10.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 9/6/2020, 12:19) 
    The only other source we have about Jen's life (except legal or public records) is Jen. Even if Jen did a video called 'Why Don and I are divorcing' it would only ever be her side of the story - the Jen-friendly version that makes her look good and could be complete lies for all we know. Other than that we have nothing, except occasional tea-spillers claiming to be friends of Don or Scott or someone else in the family.

We have seen some wackos claiming to be insiders over the years but it's hard to tell who is legit and who isn't. Part of me thinks 'Of course it's the same person or two people who are just bonkers' but part of me wonders if people who know Jen or Don might be willing to post here - is that a complete impossibility? Especially now the divorce is happening? Christine did offer receipts and you could argue that those could be accessed by hacking or stalking or old-skool GG means. If a person has gone to those lengths then they should be locked up in an insane asylum. The other possibility is - it's legit.

I have been proved wrong so many times, e.g. the divorce train, that I want to be optimistic and not always assume malicious intent - I want to believe that Christine is real.

The only thing that bugs me right now about what she has posted is this: If I was a friend of a friend of someone, I doubt I would know this much detail about their personal life. Her husband is a friend of Scott. Yet she knows a LOT about Jen and Don - almost as much as a best most trusted friend of Don would personally know. It's bizarrely almost too much information. That's all I will say.

My husband tells me everything his friends tell him about their personal life
    If her husband is as close to Scott as she says he is
    I think it’s completely plausible she would know all this stuff

11.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Because of construction being done in my building I had to be at home the last 1.5 days, making sure the workers could access my apartment at any time. I don’t care if Christine is actually Tensleigh or Emily or a completely unrelated but obviously very determined troll: she made my day, which would otherwise have been EXTREMELY boring!
    I skipped all the countertop discussions before, as I really couldn’t care less.

12.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AllTheThingsExceptTheSmallThings @ 9/6/2020, 12:16) 

The state I was raised in calls it the Dept of Motor Vehicles (DMV). The state I currently live in, where I've lived for over 5 years, calls it the Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) but I still refer to it as the DMV.

Yeah I still say VicRoads and RACV even though in the state I live in they are called WA Dept of Transport and RAC.

13.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Let's not fight over this, guys.
    dogs-gif-nall-fight

14.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 9/6/2020, 12:27) 
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 9/6/2020, 12:19) 

My husband tells me everything his friends tell him about their personal life
    If her husband is as close to Scott as she says he is
    I think it’s completely plausible she would know all this stuff

I’m here, too. I know lots of shit about my h’s friends’ marriages, especially if there are juicy bits. I believe you, Christine!

15.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's definitely far more interesting than the ZERO content that Jen has pumped out lately. Using BLM as an excuse to do literally nothing for 2+ weeks. I'd rather read Jen & Don fanfiction on this board than talk about countertops :lol:

893 replies since 9/6/2020, 02:22   139637 views