1. SundanceEarrings
        +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Popppp @ 6/9/2020, 08:39 PM) 
    I am sharing some Don gossip
    A Baker confirmed what Christine14 said, but because of many here not being kind to Christine, she would prefer for me to share this
    Her Husband is very good friends with Greg (married to Annie)

_

1. One major source of unhappiness for Don in later parts of the marriage was the unraveling of their intimate relationship. Jen was happy to service him in exchange for her “pretties” up until a certain point (Don stated an “incident” happened, I do not know what this is) when she started to get fed up with his requests (she told him to cool it but at the same time still wanted to keep getting the pretties). He was upset at the thought of being in a one-sided transaction (his words) but continued to gift her so he wouldn’t have to put up with her whining/complaints. Obviously Don did not give a play by play about what he wanted/liked but from the slight descriptions given to me, his needs were...interesting. Think of an elaborate Tosh Disney princess video scenario but on another level + multiple times daily. Also, there was mention of some sort of reward system: certain above and beyond transactions yielded bonuses. Again, he obviously did not give specifics but some of those random or just because gifts…? They weren’t random or just because at all. That was camera coverup for YT. She also received certain items from this that were not shown on camera. IMO I don’t think Don would have just shared this particular tidbit freely with Greg w/o the liquid courage.

I don't know if this is too wild to be true, but I can kind of believe it. He bought her A LOT of shit, and took her on MANY trips. Someone mentioned that 2014 was full of expensive trips, and that could have been him trying to convince her to have a baby. Based off what Annie/Greg/whoever the f*ck comes forward next says, I can see that now. And then maybe summer 2018 or 2019, she did a Q&A and she said the best advice was choosing herself. Maybe she was done with Don's 'needs' and that's what she meant.

928 replies since 9/6/2020, 16:33   133536 views