FromSexAndTheCityToNoSexAndTheSuburbsLikeJen Pt 152

« Older   Newer »

1. DivorceAlbum
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (FridgeInGarage @ 10/6/2020, 00:55) 
    :10: why..? Why twist your mouth to make yourself look even more unattractive?

Because you’re a raging narcissist who thinks it’s cute? :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

2.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 10/6/2020, 00:49) 
    FWIW...I'm sick of 'dedicated threads'

Mea culpa- apologies for suggesting that!

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 6/10/2020, 12:07 AM) 
    QUOTE (Foreverloveoptimist @ 9/6/2020, 23:59) 
    Um, prostitution is only legal in one part of one state in the US (Nevada -- not Las Vegas proper, but surrounding it). There are no official COVID-19 policies regulating an already illegal activity.

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/...ex-guidance.pdf

Thank you. I am very happy to be corrected on this one.

4.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :tearing-hair: it sucks being this side of the pond.
    Throwing the seasonally appropriate tea towel in for tonight. I hope Christine drops by & spills teapots full of Tosh tea for all you soon

5.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I cannot wait for whatever tea Christine has tonight. This is gonna be good. Even the tea last night was good. Even if she NEVER EVER comes back, she gave us the YDR pics and that was a gift in of itself.

6. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 6/10/2020, 12:57 AM) 
    It looks like we will go through a thread in less than 12 hours and absolutely nothing groundbreaking has happened!

Pat yourselves on the back Jen style, Bakers. =)

Well, I got a wonderful education about the sex worker profession out of it at least.

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope all the semi-insider lurkers find the dam has been broken and come out to play. Just drop one big post, indulge the Bakery in a few questions if you would and keep this party rolling.

God knows Jen is giving us no content to really work with and may never.

Extra gratitude if there’s someone who knows where Jen is moving and sends us a pic of the house before Jen announces (which could be September at the rate we are going).

8.     +21   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I am putting the finishing touches on my homemade guac a mole aye for Christine. I just have to pop out to Whole Foods for some Chipins and seasonal napkins.

9.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 10/6/2020, 01:00) 
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 6/10/2020, 12:57 AM) 
    It looks like we will go through a thread in less than 12 hours and absolutely nothing groundbreaking has happened!

Pat yourselves on the back Jen style, Bakers. =)

Well, I got a wonderful education about the sex worker profession out of it at least.

Every day is a school day at the Bakery. :woot:

10.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is Christine not posting in her dedicated thread? I went there and didn't see anything. Sorry if this has already been answered a hundred times; I too have a real job etc and haven't been able to catch up on the gazillion pages. TIA for anyone able to give me the cliff notes version because this is better than a soap opera. :1485540604:

Edited by Gossip Rags to Riches - 6/9/2020, 07:17 PM

11.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gossip Rags to Riches @ 6/10/2020, 01:15 AM) 
    Is Christine not posting in her dedicated thread? Sorry if this has already been answered a hundred times; I too have a real job etc and haven't been able to catch up on the gazillion pages. TIA because this is better than a soap opera. :1485540604:

Christine will/may post in the Christine's Tea House page, but she's just been chatting and answering some questions here in the meantime.

12. Clueless
        +2   Like  

User deleted

So I just checked the comments section of the video that must not be named. I've not looked closely before, but is it normal for her to put the little heart/like icon on many comments? Because they sure are out tonight!

Does she really think the "haters" comments are because the topic is controversial and not because she lacks the credibility to lecture on this topic? I realize this is a rhetorical question lol.

13.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I've been thinking about what Christine told us about Jen insisting she accompany her children on out-of-state trips. What if the destination is something she is not invited to? Would that not be the world's most awkward encounter? Why would anyone want to be a part of that? Or what if Don moves on fairly soon and wants to take them out of the state to visit his new woman's family? How would THAT work. Is this even a thing in divorces? It just seems so unrealistic and impossible. What if they travel by car? She's just going to tag along behind in her car? Won't the children find this utterly bizarre? I guess they won't because they are little. But everyone else will.

14.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 6/9/2020, 04:35 PM) 
    I *heart* ColdOne. If you’d spent real time with her here, or read her posts that go back years and years, you would, too. I *heart* her even though she does not *heart* me and never hesitates to tell me so. Lol (I say this because most coming down hard on ColdOne are relatively new here)

Oh, and one last thing: No wonder she sold those pretties as fast as she could. HA

My vote for ColdOne, too! Love her!

15.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SundanceEarrings @ 10/6/2020, 01:16) 
    QUOTE (Gossip Rags to Riches @ 6/10/2020, 01:15 AM) 
    Is Christine not posting in her dedicated thread? Sorry if this has already been answered a hundred times; I too have a real job etc and haven't been able to catch up on the gazillion pages. TIA because this is better than a soap opera. :1485540604:

Christine will/may post in the Christine's Tea House page, but she's just been chatting and answering some questions here in the meantime.

Whoever wants the tea can slog their way through the emotional rollercoaster of the last 3 threads like the rest of us :snickering:

928 replies since 9/6/2020, 16:33   133536 views