FoolyLiving: 3 Fridges and a Chest Freezer. Prepping for the Zombie Apocalypse- Part 42

« Older   Newer »

1. Grabbe
        +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    You are all right on regarding the resentment and irritation they have toward Rafael. I think it kills them that he is so much brighter than Abee. I can only imagine the constant attention she demands when they aren’t filming.

Remember when filming Abee ALWAYS knows where the camera is pointing to. If it’s Rafael she try’s to walk in front of the camera if he’s talking she will butt in and take the attention away, and snuggle up to whom ever she wants to kiss ass to and hug and kiss sleeves and whisper I love you. I swear I have NEVER seen such a Manipulative child in my life.

She was the nastiest miserable big mouth child and now she’s exactly the same but treads quietly.

They smirk at Rafael. Little Piggy Picker makes sure to tilt her head down with her eyes up in the poor little me position to reject food or pretend she doesn’t like it. I am really impressed by her drama.

Rafael licks his plate clean while he’s thin with dark circles under his eyes.

Everyone else just keeps getting greasier and fatter.

There is some underlying dynamics going on when the dog and boy have the snake bellies crawling tail between the legs demeanor.

Abee make sure Rafael has to continue to hide his things from you, but you will find them anyway right? And will not be Disciplined to be respectful towards your brother or a candy bar left in the counter, or a cake, etc.

Andrea keep going in the direction you are with this child. See where it gets you.

931 replies since 13/6/2020, 04:12   50847 views