FoolyLiving: Black house, black heart. Was that a siren or just my fart?- Part 41

« Older   Newer »

1.     +21   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Credit for the hilarious thread title goes to WTFooly!!!
    :7043:

2.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’ve been thinking why they are such lousy parents of kids and fur babies. They don’t have any idea what we are complaining about. Andrea just looks at it as bullying Abi.
    Andrea at least Hardar acknowledged Abi wasn’t liking Rafael being filmed and tried to butt in and steal the stool. I’ll take it. That little narcissistic brat. Nothing has changed from feral baby ...to today. Just a different twist she’s more sly and calculating.

Andrea if you keep feeding that child portions like Rafael because fatty jr will complain he got more ....you are creating an obese child. You’re going have to pick straws as to who can be in the kitchen at the same time. You’re running outta ass room. That kids ass is enormous. Holy shit.

3.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oooooo. Is donkey getting fed up with his wifey demanding him getting things from up tall and opening cans of varnish .... lazy woman didn’t even get a new clean brush to put the shitty varnish colour on she is totally clueless and can not wait

No fatty you can’t take anything and make it pretty nothing you put your grubby fat sausage fingers on does not turn out pretty .... fact ..... remember rafs shitty birthday cake ..... remember the slop zucchini .... remember the paper on the bathroom floor ..... still can’t get my head around that ....

Oooo she just mentioned about Rudy roo cowering .... always has to explain Cos she is guilty as hell ...

IMO

That face she pulls when she is doing something ..... 🤣🤣

What is it with her obsession with desks...

Living room ..... living room / dining room AND a family room .... how many rooms in the tin can van can the tin can van have rooms ?

See the blind is still on the floor for when they (he) took them down .....

Bet she’s shattered after all that pot painting ... and now they have a theatre room ...... BOOM

4.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Wonderful title!!!!!! I read this one after I wrote mine and just KNEW it was the best. LOL

Now, are you trying to tell me that Andrea is going to paint the cheap disposable plastic pots her half-dead houseplants are in WITHOUT EVEN WIPING OFF THE DIRT AND COBWEBS. Even Jesus is judging Andrea this morning.
    Attached Image
    80a

5.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Abigail blabbering nonsense the minute they open the door to the Florida room. That child on a computer is something I would love to see. It seems to me she hasn’t progressed since age two. Get her to a doctor, something is delaying her development.

6.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    WTFooly

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE TITLE!!! It’s so funny but so true too! Good title!

7.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The funniest quote from "getabob". "Like a camel on crack".

8.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Andrea, the reason why that desk & chair are still tacky after you've placed that stain over them is because the wood is already sealed w/polyurethane...you can't place stain over polyurethane it will never, ever dry. Just like the wall in your Florida has already been sealed as well. Stain only works on unfinished wood surfaces, it says it right on the can you dolt.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

9.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ii cannot believe how the idiot paints, dirty brushes, and, if I’m not mistaken, painting over plastic withou cleaning it and prepping it that it will just flake off. Then the minwax over top of the old finish, good luck with that one. It will never dry. Hahaha. I can’t believe with all the crap they have piled in that trailer, all the different colors, and with all the things she has to do, all her little projects, that those two flower pots, cheap plastic and the color of the desk are bothering her so much that she has to take time and paint them. Don’t you have any laundry to do lazy ass?

Hadar, just shut up. You make no sense at all. I think they both have been hitting mommy’s special koolaid a bit early in the day. They are both outside, why not let the kids out for a little sunshine? Hadar is so amazed at how talented Andrea is, how she can take something and make it beautiful? WTF, and he was wearing his glasses!

After all that hard work, Andrea needs to sit down and relax in front of the TV after explaining why they got a smaller screen rather than a bigger one, nwho the fuck cares? Are you experiencing TV envy? Did your parents or Zeb get a bigger screen? Seriously, no one cares. And now we are calling it a theater room? I about fell over laughing. I guess the kitchen will now become the food prep refrigerator room, the bathroom the poo-poo delivery room (wonder how the unfinished paper bag floor is working out for ya? Man, it must be pure nasty by now. Yuck.

The folks on WOW ticked her off, so she bad mouthed them, the dog place denied her getting the dog she wanted cause they didn’t want it to be an outside dog, and she is still badmouthing them, her parents never come over to watch TV with them? How about visit? No, they only come when they absolutely have to. This video was scraping the bottom of the barrel in an attempt to get your one video a day out. Suggestion, don’t drink while attempting a video. You’re not drinking, ok, sure Jan.

QUOTE (TML121977 @ 5/22/2020, 09:43 AM) 
    Andrea, the reason why that desk & chair are still tacky after you've placed that stain over them is because the wood is already sealed w/polyurethane...you can't place stain over polyurethane it will never, ever dry. Just like the wall in your Florida has already been sealed as well. Stain only works on unfinished wood surfaces, it says it right on the can you dolt.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Thank you very much! I thought the same thing. Andrea has no need to look up anything bc she knows it all. I hope the kid sits on the chair with light colored clothes. Of course she’ll say something is wrong with the stain.

10.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh for goodness sake. Abigail is not sly. She is an almost 4 year old child with obvious special needs that are ignored and neglected by her duds of parents. 🙄🙄🙄

Great title WTFooly! :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

11.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Can I just say that this title has me rolling on the floor laughing. Hilarious title WTFooly :hearty-laugh:

12.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    How has Andrea been on earth for 42 years yet lacks such basic knowledge. Those plants are NOT succulents. Do not plug the drain holes in the pots, they are there for a reason. Put a damn saucer under the pots like everyone else does.
    And knock it off with the finger tapping and the working face. Neither is becoming to you.

13.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WTFooly @ 22/5/2020, 20:54) 
    And knock it off with the finger tapping and the working face. Neither is becoming to you.

I think she just does it to trigger us ! :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

14.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There’s little space left for more trash...
    That theater room 😂 what a Rumpelkammer!
    She should better make a project on how to educate her daughter and get her the necessary therapy.
    Make a project to get Abigail loose weight. Make a project to get your useless husband out of the camera focus and mute his talk!
    Get the girl glasses and new shoes for Rafael!

15.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    On a second viewing of today's vlog...those plants that she's showing are not succulents. Someone stated in Andrea's comments today that they were some type of snake plant that are highly toxic to animals.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Andrea, really. Get that shit outta your Florida room & place them outside ASAP. All you need to do is hurt Rudy or Kitty & you think hate comes your way, it will be ten times worse if one of those animals gets sick from those plants on your watch.😏

913 replies since 22/5/2020, 04:40   56459 views