JustFoundOutAboutRacismLikeJen PT 156

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Popppp @ 17/6/2020, 15:08) 
    OK this was just listed in may-but look how similar the cabinets are!
    you don't see fridge-but could be on wall to left
    AND its super close the Casa Ross

www.redfin.com/IL/Glenview/1225-Huber-Ln-60025/home/13795349

I thought to so too when I found this listing yesterday but if you zoom in on the cabinet hardware it is slightly different from Jen’s.

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Finally finished reading through 26 pages of fridge analysis. Phew. But it beats chest hair & nipple slope analysis ANY DAY.

Yeah, looks like a fridge to me.

3.     +27   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    are we ever going to get an update to the very very tough decision as to whether she should sell or donate the Starbucks mugs? I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what happened

4.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Daughternumber1 @ 6/17/2020, 04:47 AM) 
    I found a sold listing on Zillow in Glenview that has the same cabinet, refrigerator and island set up.

Jen's cabinets have black hardware, these have brushed nickel. Are we only looking in Glenview? Wouldn't it make sense for her to move closer to her parents?

5.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SpousalSupport @ 17/6/2020, 16:53) 
    Finally finished reading through 26 pages of fridge analysis. Phew. But it beats chest hair & nipple slope analysis ANY DAY.

Yeah, looks like a fridge to me.

Me too... the worst part is there was no doubt in my mind that it was a fridge because I’m pretty sure I have the same exact one. Why did I still read? Who tf knows... because this is where my life has taken me.

6.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow, if she got a new build in the Enclave that's modern farmhouse style, I will be shook. Why does she deserve nice things?? I'm pouting.

QUOTE (Meow2 @ 6/17/2020, 09:54 AM) 
    are we ever going to get an update to the very very tough decision as to whether she should sell or donate the Starbucks mugs? I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what happened

Don't worry, if history is any indication, she'll mention it in at least 3 future videos.

Erin Condren sent out another stupid summer box. If she posts that for Friday's video on her white counters (new or old), I'll be miffed.

7.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 6/17/2020, 05:01 PM) 
    Wow, if she got a new build in the Enclave that's modern farmhouse style, I will be shook. Why does she deserve nice things?? I'm pouting.

QUOTE (Meow2 @ 6/17/2020, 09:54 AM) 

Don't worry, if history is any indication, she'll mention it in at least 3 future videos.

Erin Condren sent out another stupid summer box. If she posts that for Friday's video on her white counters (new or old), I'll be miffed.

While we rarely (if ever) all agree on anything, I think most of us can agree that Jen hardly ever gets what she actually deserves.

8.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    So if she hired movers is she going to leave all her boxes sitting for 3 days?

9.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (irishmiss @ 17/6/2020, 14:30) 
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 17/6/2020, 14:18) 
    I know their house is in Cook County and I‘Ve looked at deeds for new houses in the Cook county registry. Are there other counties that are very closely bordering that one so that if she moved to someplace 15 minutes away would actually be in a different county?

Yes lake and DuPage.

Lake and Dupage are not close to her. Dupage would be over an hour and Lake at least 30 mins. She for sure is in Cook. I live in Cook County so am very familiar with the area.

10.     +54   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's doing it on her own!! Donny's dresser is strapped to her back

11.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    If she has SWF’d Glennon’s kitchen It might be a new build that wasn’t finished when she bought it so there might only be a listing with renders?

12.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You have to register and pay to search Lake County. (Cook County was free search).

Where I am it’s a matter of free public record through the state. So any baker who is an IL attorney or realtor and has an account can search.

13.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Realtorlikejen @ 17/6/2020, 17:07) 
    QUOTE (irishmiss @ 17/6/2020, 14:30) 
    Yes lake and DuPage.

Lake and Dupage are not close to her. Dupage would be over an hour and Lake at least 30 mins. She for sure is in Cook. I live in Cook County so am very familiar with the area.

I agree about DuPage but Lake County is not 30 minutes from her. Don's bachelor pad is very close to Lake County border. Deerfield, as an example, is about 15 minutes from her. Do I think she’d go there? Probably not, but she lives in northern Cook.

14.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Whatever she gets, wherever she ends up...guaranteed it will be better than the ugly, brown, partially “renovated” house.

15.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    OT, but I have been binge watching old Jen vlogs. They are just so special. From the "Hotel Organization Tour" to Don droning on about his golf shots ad nauseum, the two of them really did deserve each other. They just seemed so happy together back then, and I can't think of any vlogs I enjoy more, whether it's because of the What the Fuckery or just seeing lots of good food (mostly beef). Last night I watched one where they were at "their club" and Jen had a huge bacon burger that she had "waited months" for. Cut to them at home with Jen on Don's lap saying goodbye to her fans. Good times, good times....

882 replies since 16/6/2020, 18:54   111763 views