JustFoundOutAboutRacismLikeJen PT 156

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 17/6/2020, 23:33) 
    Jen won’t comment because if Jen wanted a party she’d have one, same as those kids. Selfish.

QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 17/6/2020, 23:25) 
    My sister knows someone who replaces the entire toilet whenever they buy a new house. Not just the toilet seat, all toilets, regardless of if they work properly, are removed and replaced with new ones... they thought everyone did this...

I love this and would to totally do it too if I could lol

I mean, I always replace the toilet SEAT in new houses but never even thought to just throw the whole thing out!

Jen will likely get brand new everything, my guess is a $900k townhouse at this point.

2.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Those kids knew that they were doing they didn't give a shit and neither did their white privileged parents.

3.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Isn't Laken the cat thrower?
    Why would anyone give two shits what she or anyone else thinks about any of this?
    Kids are stupid and do stupid things. My entire senior class (@150 students) went to one kid's house for a massive party on graduation night and the police were called and we all fled into the woods. We were idiots, and our parents were none the wiser.
    When/if COVID cases emerge following the incident those stupid kids and their parents will have no one but themselves to blame.
    But Laken & Co. should STFU unless they plan on refusing any and all free products, kickbacks, etc. from EC from this point forward, which we know none of them will actually do.

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 17/6/2020, 23:36) 
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 17/6/2020, 23:33) 
    Jen won’t comment because if Jen wanted a party she’d have one, same as those kids. Selfish.

QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 17/6/2020, 23:25) 
    My sister knows someone who replaces the entire toilet whenever they buy a new house. Not just the toilet seat, all toilets, regardless of if they work properly, are removed and replaced with new ones... they thought everyone did this...

I love this and would to totally do it too if I could lol

I mean, I always replace the toilet SEAT in new houses but never even thought to just throw the whole thing out!

Jen will likely get brand new everything, my guess is a $900k townhouse at this point.

I moved in 3 years ago but now you guys are making me feel like I should change my toilet seats :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

If I were Jen I’d take my portion of the nursing home and buy a cute little townhouse outright.

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TuesdayErrands @ 6/17/2020, 03:40 PM) 
    Jen says she’s from the Chicago area because it’s a landmark that most non-locals have heard of. It doesn’t bother me when people do this. I don’t care at all about any of the suburban towns around major cities, and neither does anyone else.

Most of the people I talk to IRL are from my general area so it matters to them. if they said, "Where do you live?" and then I said, "Detroit", they would be 100% sure I meant I lived in the city. If they later found out I lived in a suburb they'd think I was a big liar.

Of course if I had a YouTube following I'd say, "somewhere in Michigan".

6.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Do we think Jen moved to a home with just one refrigerator? But she usually photographs items on her kitchen counter so it could be the kitchen. I see her still needing 4 beds: her, CC, Donny, and her office.

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Poopsie @ 17/6/2020, 23:37) 
    Isn't Laken the cat thrower?
    Why would anyone give two shits what she or anyone else thinks about any of this?
    Kids are stupid and do stupid things. My entire senior class (@150 students) went to one kid's house for a massive party on graduation night and the police were called and we all fled into the woods. We were idiots, and our parents were none the wiser.
    When/if COVID cases emerge following the incident those stupid kids and their parents will have no one but themselves to blame.
    But Laken & Co. should STFU unless they plan on refusing any and all free products, kickbacks, etc. from EC from this point forward, which we know none of them will actually do.

Yep 100%… I really don’t care what they did or didn’t do. There’s lots of people having barbecues in their backyards and calling it a protest so that they can gather together with friends and family… Bottom line I don’t really care what other people do or how they’re doing it it’s their business… What pisses me off about Laken is she’s going off on a rant about it but I guarantee you the next PR box!Yup 100%… I really don’t care what they did or didn’t do. There’s lots of people having barbecues in their backyards and calling it a protest so that they can gather together with friends and family… Bottom line I don’t really care what other people do or how they’re doing it it’s their business… What pisses me off about Laken is she’s going off on a rant about it but I guarantee you the next PR box she’ll gladly take!!!

Take a stand… Totally agree that it’s within everybody’s right to do this but don’t be a hypocrite then… I unfollowed her on Instagram because I can’t stand to look at her face anymore!!!

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Most of the time I’ve heard Jen reference where they live she’d say “the Chicago area” not specifically saying Chicago proper. I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say the suburb they live in and apparently thinks her stalkers found that out from seeing her trash can during footage of her walking Winnie.

I know she was obsessed with sex and the city but I don’t ever see her moving into a high rise in downtown Chicago. I always thought it was weird that they stayed in hotels downtown Chicago like for their anniversary.

I actually knew a family who did live downtown Chicago, they had a townhouse or row house and it was beautiful but like $1.5 million for 1000 sq ft packed like sardines with their neighbors.

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 6/17/2020, 05:40 PM) 
    QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 17/6/2020, 23:36) 

I moved in 3 years ago but now you guys are making me feel like I should change my toilet seats :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

If I were Jen I’d take my portion of the nursing home and buy a cute little townhouse outright.

No way. Some toilets cost a fortune, have a tint (try replacing Kohler tea green that matches tub and sink). Replacing the "innards" (flush and fill valves, flapper) and maybe the toilet seat is plenty. The rest is porcelain so it can be sterilized.

10.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 17/6/2020, 23:49) 
    Most of the time I’ve heard Jen reference where they live she’d say “the Chicago area” not specifically saying Chicago proper. I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say the suburb they live in and apparently thinks her stalkers found that out from seeing her trash can during footage of her walking Winnie.

I know she was obsessed with sex and the city but I don’t ever see her moving into a high rise in downtown Chicago. I always thought it was weird that they stayed in hotels downtown Chicago like for their anniversary.

I actually knew a family who did live downtown Chicago, they had a townhouse or row house and it was beautiful but like $1.5 million for 1000 sq ft packed like sardines with their neighbors.

Now that Jen’s caught up on racism, it’s time to teach her about google.

11.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    pssssttttt...hey, Jen.

Now's the time to make your move.
    Take your expensive toilet brushes and scrub EC down the drain.

Then get your own line of PrettyNeatPlanners up and running.
    You can do itl
    Have courage.
    Be brave.
    And all that rot.

12.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I bet if Jen made her own planner she would properly punch the stickers in the back.

13.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cjeanette @ 6/17/2020, 02:52 PM) 
    I bet if Jen made her own planner she would properly punch the stickers in the back.

Of course.

None of that poor quality, senseless, not-listening-to-your-people stuff for her.
    Only the best.
    And LOTS of it. lol

And no shitty boxes, either.
    After all, they're to be saved for years and years.

14.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    How is Erin Condren involved in this?
    :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

I’m LazyLikeJen (and have little interest in anything the Planner Community says) so I didn’t click any links :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

15.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 17/6/2020, 23:49) 

She posted her PO Box so her Jenions post fan mail, I guess, to her. But it is very easy to Google, like Delta said, or use White Pages, or any other online service. For those who actually live in or close to Chicago, what does Chicagoland encompass? I have heard that a lot, at least I did when I was working and having to travel there a few times. Just curious.

Late to the fridge party, but I have had side by side for ever until my current house, we now have a French door. I hate the freezer drawer, it does not hold a lot. I do like the fridge, if I had room for a small, frost free upright, I would get one, there is just no where to put it. We have a golf car garage, but it is not accessible from inside the house, and the other parking spaces are under the carport, I doubt the community manager would approve a freezer outside. We will maybe move in a few more years, until then I will put up with it.

882 replies since 16/6/2020, 18:54   111763 views