ILetMyMarriageRotButNeverMyBerriesLikeJen Pt. 158

« Older   Newer »

1.     +22   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her new look all just seems...I don’t know. Disingenuous? Almost like this whole divorce has played out for her like a book she has read. Dealing with divorce is hard, wear frumpy things, eat desserts, still in old house....Now new house new me! I’m happy now! Dresses! Makeup!

I don’t know. It just seems so strange. Like an actress in a movie she picked a storyline and ran with it. Maybe it is legit and she can make such a drastic change all at once. Even when she says she’s listening to her heart and change is coming or whatever... I don’t think I’ll ever understand her.

2.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Craptice @ 22/6/2020, 10:39) 
    Does anyone think she's moving in with her parents? She did move from her parents house to her marital home (which she was so proud of?). It would also fit with her narrative to make Don seem mean/abusive for kicking her & the kids out during a pandemic.

She isn’t living with her parents.

New guy saga will be next. I’m off the lesbian phase train.

3.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The blue dress is fug. I liked the yellow sundress. What's her new store of choice? Are those Boden dresses? She went through a phase with them but was rarely seen wearing their dresses

4.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 22/6/2020, 11:57) 
    Her new look all just seems...I don’t know. Disingenuous? Almost like this whole divorce has played out for her like a book she has read. Dealing with divorce is hard, wear frumpy things, eat desserts, still in old house....Now new house new me! I’m happy now! Dresses! Makeup!

I don’t know. It just seems so strange. Like an actress in a movie she picked a storyline and ran with it. Maybe it is legit and she can make such a drastic change all at once. Even when she says she’s listening to her heart and change is coming or whatever... I don’t think I’ll ever understand her.

She is writing a movie for herself in her mind. She's a narcissist, she's the center of her own mind and creates stories about and for herself in her head (down to the words she will say/lines and clothing she will wear).

Daughter of a narcissist here. Wait til hers are older.

5.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status

I was thinking the same thing! She looked a mess for months and the moment she showed her followers shes in the new house, shes wearing a dress (when was the last time we saw her in a dress?) and makeup. Just seems off. Was poor Jen so miserable in Ross manor she couldn't wear a dress or brush her hair?

And I'm not a fan of the blue dress.

6. Clueless
        +18   Like  

User deleted

I do not understand her. Just a few weeks ago her father was dropping off groceries and she had to sadly only wave at him because PANDEMIC. Now, suddenly it's ok to not social distance?

She is already at a higher risk of exposure because her kids are going back and forth between TWO! households, not to mention the extra contact they had to have had because of the move.

We did not see our kids or grandkids for Mother's Day or Father's Day. It's painful and I hate it. But what I would hate more is putting anyone that I love at a greater risk because I could not eschew a holiday get together.

Love him or hate him, you have to admit he's a pretty smart guy, and I heard Howard Stern say the other day that he doubts he will see Manhattan again until 2022.

Maybe I did not get the memo, but I have not heard any "all clear" sign yet that says business is back to normal.

ETA: Oh, and her poopquote IG story from Cleo Wade wishing Happy Father's Day to ONLY those men she deems as politically correct can go straight to heck.

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I dont recall ever seeing that dress before. Still shopping like Jen

8.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Interesting that she’s wearing longer dresses and not the baby doll ones that were always short and seemed disproportionate.

Also, several 4th of July’s Jen posted pictures of her family (Don, the. Don + kids) dressed up - suit & tie etc. not typical July 4 attire. Is that like a Raven Holiday or something?

Edited by KayTee - 6/22/2020, 03:02 PM

9.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status

She was home all day with kids vs going out to an event. I look like 2 different people in those situations. Never been one to wear makeup or get out of comfy clothes when I home.

So at this point I am not 100% sure I remember how to put on a full face of makeup.

QUOTE (Clueless @ 22/6/2020, 13:55) 
    I do not understand her. Just a few weeks ago her father was dropping off groceries and she had to sadly only wave at him because PANDEMIC. Now, suddenly it's ok to not social distance?

She is already at a higher risk of exposure because her kids are going back and forth between TWO! households, not to mention the extra contact they had to have had because of the move.

We did not see our kids or grandkids for Mother's Day or Father's Day. It's painful and I hate it. But what I would hate more is putting anyone that I love at a greater risk because I could not eschew a holiday get together.

Love him or hate him, you have to admit he's a pretty smart guy, and I heard Howard Stern say the other day that he doubts he will see Manhattan again until 2022.

Maybe I did not get the memo, but I have not heard any "all clear" sign yet that says business is back to normal.

ETA: Oh, and her poopquote IG story from Cleo Wade wishing Happy Father's Day to ONLY those men she deems as politically correct can go straight to heck.

I don't know about IL but in my state most orders have been lifted with social distancing guidance. So we have let immediate family back into our bubble while they are still making responsible social distancing choices.

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jill probably didn't support running because dummy Jen kept getting injured and kept running. Its obviously not for her but she kept doing it. Also, she called her mom right after the half marathon so she talked about it somewhat with her.

Also restrictions have been lofted somewhat here in my state and people are treating it like a free for all. Tons of new cases!!!!

11. Popppp
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (PersonalityDisorderLikeJen @ 6/22/2020, 04:25 AM) 
    Dresses? Makeup? Weight loss? Revange Jen is coming!

Notice- dark dreary UNKEPT jen the last few months??

Moves to the house that SHE bought ( with Don's money)...and VOILA! she is pretty! Makeup! Hair combed! Dresses! Color!!!

its so pathetically obvious

:20130930101758-5e972761:

QUOTE (Clueless @ 6/22/2020, 06:55 AM) 

we are now in My local son & family's bubble-as is her family
    BUT we only go to grocery stores-np coffee shops, no restaurants-and them also
    I will start babysitting again next week-just one day a week
    as the states open up more are going back to work, more people see more people

12.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    That dress was awful. And I seriously didn’t even recognize her Dad.

I’m giving the same social distance speech I always give: if her parents weren’t ok with it, then it’s up to them to say we don’t feel safe yet. Illinois is moving to stage 4 later this week. Our cases and hospitalizations are WAY down.

13.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 6/22/2020, 12:55 AM) 
    as a married person with a small child, Father’s Day is about my husband

Sure, I get that.

QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 6/22/2020, 12:55 AM) 
    and his family.

This I don't. Why his family and not yours? Your dad is still a dad. Unless it's a location thing?

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Ugh I will sound like I am jenfending so sorry in advance.

The whole "I am going through a divorce, so I swear off all men and will look like a dumpster fire is normal". So is the
    "I am moving and no longer have to be reminded of my tongue-thrusting ex husband everywhere I go in my house, and therefore I have the will to put on a dress and hope for a better tomorrow". Jen sucks, but Don sucked worse in my opinion.

She's a TYPICAL recently divorced mom in her thirties. I do think she's an actress for sure, but there is nothing surprising about this behavior.

Following act will be the single mom starting to date - We will see her in makeup and dresses a lot more now.....

15.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 6/22/2020, 07:47 AM) 
    Interesting that she’s wearing longer dresses and not the baby doll ones that were always short and seemed disproportionate.

Also, several 4th of July’s Jen posted pictures of her family (Don, the. Don + kids) dressed up - suit & tie etc. not typical July 4 attire. Is that like a Raven Holiday or something?

They were usually out East for a reunion and would go to a Country Club for the 4th of July party.

886 replies since 21/6/2020, 22:18   132215 views