ILetMyMarriageRotButNeverMyBerriesLikeJen Pt. 158

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think they will rebrand it to "EC" Or maybe just a whole new word. We will never see Erin Condren representing the company again.

I'm curious to see if people like Jen clean off their Instagrams/YouTube of anything Erin Condren.

2. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +21   Like  

User deleted

Hilarious title!

I will thoroughly enjoy it for the thirty minutes we have it before we're onto a new thread. :lol:

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 6/21/2020, 06:06 PM) 
    Wish there was an airtight container big enough for Jen to jump inside so that she doesn't get spoiled further.

Your avi pic! LOL - Am I going to hell for laughing??

4.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    It looks like Jen is experiencing a big ole Marnie bitch twitch in that berry photo. :snickering:

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think it's hilarious that those planner groups blame this forum when they do exactly the same things.. but I don't think Jen will have anything Erin Condren for awhile will let it die down which it will.. they are just bored ass housewives with nothing else to talk about

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 6/21/2020, 07:14 PM) 
    It looks like Jen is experiencing a big ole Marnie bitch twitch in that berry photo. :snickering:

It does!

Jen’s face is so rubbery, like when she yanks at her eye I expect to hear it snap back.

7.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Depl @ 22/6/2020, 00:40) 
    I think they will rebrand it to "EC" Or maybe just a whole new word. We will never see Erin Condren representing the company again.

I'm curious to see if people like Jen clean off their Instagrams/YouTube of anything Erin Condren.

Honestly disagree. I got my first LP in like 2009? Erin has done many racist, classist and ableist things. She is a narcissist to the very end. She will let her company go down if she can't be the face of it.

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    Congrats, doughy.
    Well done!

9.     +20   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I thought it was funny when she said packing and having to take care of the kids was a “situation.” It’s called life Jen.

She was all about showing everyone how proud she was of following her routine right up to moving day.

I still think this ocd contributed to her downfall. Heaven forbid the kids not get their final baths in their old house. The day before moving my kids would have probably had potato chips and pickles for dinner just to clean out the cabinets and fridge.

PS Ive been here for awhile. My old name was waffles but I somehow managed to make a new profile. You know how computer savvy we bakers are!

Edited by Winnie loves Don - 6/21/2020, 07:31 PM

10. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Winnie loves Don @ 6/22/2020, 02:25 AM) 
    I thought it was funny when she said packing and having to take care of the kids was a “situation.” It’s called life Jen.

She was all about showing everyone how proud she was of following her routine right up to moving day.

I still think this ocd contributed to her downfall. Heaven forbid the kids not get their final baths in their old house. The day before moving my kids would have probably had potato chips and pickles for dinner just to clean out the cabinets and fridge.

Welcome to The Bakery!

Great first comment. ITA with you.

#RigidLikeJen with a giant stick up her bum until the end.

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    Not eating gluten free to avoid Marnie's cooking.

Status
    QUOTE (Winnie loves Don @ 6/22/2020, 02:25 AM) 

She probably still has not completely cleaned out the cabinets and fridge.

12. ElfaGoddess
        +22   Like  

User deleted

Jen’s probably secretly guzzled all the milk left in the fridge.

E170E6CE-219E-4CF3-BB15-D929D3732063

13.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bunny88 @ 22/6/2020, 02:02) 

Honestly disagree. I got my first LP in like 2009? Erin has done many racist, classist and ableist things. She is a narcissist to the very end. She will let her company go down if she can't be the face of it.

I was under the impression she didn’t own the company fully anymore? So that it might not be her choice. But if she does own it, I agree that she will let it go down before removing herself from it permanently.

14.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Great title!!!!!!

15.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bunny88 @ 6/21/2020, 05:02 PM) 

People have been saying that she sold the company but remains its "creative director" or something like that? Or is that just a rumor someone started to take the heat off the brand? I found an article somewhere (not their website) that said that she was the Chief Style Officer, but it said nothing about her selling the company.

I myself will not be buying from EC again (honestly, I think bullet journaling works the best for me–and not the super pretty kind), but even though I agree with the boycott, I'm pretty disturbed by the Naina thing (first she made her IG private and now it's gone completely? I didn't follow her so I missed her stories and anything associated that happened there) and whatever is going on with other people or shops they're going after. It's one thing to boycott a person/brand, and you can choose to stop associating with people or shops that don't respond to your satisfaction, but to go after them like they're the ones who committed the original offense is not right. You never know what someone's circumstances are, why they haven't said something, or why they haven't done something. Give people time to react before you pull out the pitchforks.

886 replies since 21/6/2020, 22:18   132215 views