Julie_plans

« Older   Newer »

1. Vegan Crumb Manager
        +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    What I find strange about the entire Makselife thing is, her planner sold out quickly, but Makselife (at least last year when I first used them) left up a different sold out cover practically the whole year marked as "sold out". The one with the moon or sun or something on it. It wasn't removed until very much later in the year although it sold out quickly. I remember seeing it still on their website in the fall when I was trying to figure out when their next release would be.

As someone who loves and uses a Makselife planner, I found it really disappointing that they picked Julie instead of an actual artist! Influencer doesn't mean artist. Cindy made sense because she's an actual artist. I want to see them collaborate with actual graphic designers and artists NOT just planner influencers unless they have some sort of background in actual art AND they actually use the Makselife planner all the time! Like she says, she's in HR. She makes sure everyone knows it.

It was such a WTF moment when I saw her being one of their "artists". Artist was a stretch and I say that as someone who actually likes her cover. Then again, I enjoy rainbow throw up :sorry_smiley: I don't have much of a problem with her, mostly because I never watch most of her stuff and don't keep up with her IG. She's just like all the other planner influencers who shill 100 sticker companies and try to use 45 planners.

1747 replies since 23/6/2020, 04:07   205420 views