Julie_plans

« Older   Newer »

1. Vegan Crumb Manager
        +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ohyoualreadyknow @ 12/6/2023, 02:42 AM) 
    The thing is that she decided to use one to copy several larger accounts. Right down to their styles like Courtney miles and Helen of TCMC. Then everyone thought Julie was the one who brought these planners to the community 😂😂. The vile bitch has created this annoying sub sect of community who thinks Julie is so amazing and doing something so different (than ec for example) . No she is copying other people. Her stack of hobonichi planners is a fucking joke. She just posts what she wants for money. And hobonichi will never give her $ 🤣

On the maske topic she is notorious for link sharing and review and occasionally fake planning in them. But once she gets the $ she’s out.

I had the unfortunate experience of being on a team who sent her a planner. She got way more referrals than rest of us. But she never fucking used it. The rest of team had been using the planner for years

God she’s literally the worst. And such a shitty person. Like, if she’d just find her own thing and own it , instead of this mean girl cash grabbing fake ass bitch, maybe she’d be tolerable. But she can’t be herself cause she’s just always going to do other peoples stuff, and get more exposure. Or she uses what she gets free.

That really grinds my gears. That sounds incredibly frustrating! I'd be pissed at her too in that case, I wish planner companies wouldn't do that shit. I want to see IG and YT of people who ACTUALLY USE the planner, not fake use it.

1747 replies since 23/6/2020, 04:07   205407 views