Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks! :jolly-smiley-emoticon: :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

3. Popppp
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Congrats husbandontherun ….AWESOME title!!!!

4.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Love the title husbandontherun :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

5.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Great title, especially with blow up pool with enough water to barely cover her bunions

6.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I don't think we're getting a home tour anytime soon. Probably 5 videos of her sorting through clutter. We might get some clues as to the new house size though.

7.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I dont know how to quote from a previous thread but one of the last posts was by Gardenhoe and it said:

Watched that IG dating video. Lol. Jen, you should have thought about that before you blew up your marriage. Please don’t go screw up another person’s life by dating or marrying. You need to just be alone with your thoughts and self help books. You aren’t capable of being involved with or caring for another human. You already have 2 kids you didn’t want. You don’t need a spouse too that you don’t want.

It's so true, and the part about having 2 kids she didn't want really resonates with me. My mom is a lot like Jen. Growing up I was constantly reminded of how unhappy she was, how her life would have been better if she married the guy she was seeing before my dad instead of him, and how much of a nuisance my siblings and I were in her life. Then as I got older she wondered why I lacked confidence and my sister rebelled. She is a good mother though. We were always provided for and sometimes told we were loved although she showed very little actual affection but over the years I realized she showed affection in her own way and she has always been there for us and still is if we need her, sort of... but we try not to need her because it's mostly just talk and no action. She did her best and nobody is perfect but I feel for anyone who grows up in a situation like that. Poor CC and Donny, they didnt ask to be brought into this world and they deserve to be truly loved

Yesterday my husband mentioned something about how when he was growing up the adults were always talking about how having kids was the best part of life and now that he has his own child he truly understands what they meant... and I felt a bit perplexed because nobody in my life ever said that, certainly none of the adults in my family. I asked my sister and she agreed. We were made to feel like we were a nuissance and a burden, loved nonetheless

8.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    Congrats, husbandontherun.

If meow becomes neighbors with Jen and comes here to dish, none of us will believe her. lol

9.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 25/6/2020, 21:46) 
    Great title, especially with blow up pool with enough water to barely cover her bunions

I was looking at Jen's old IG photos yesterday. Her bunions weren't so bad before she had CC. Did they get really bad from her pregnancies?

10.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Nice title! Congrats, Husband! :7043:

11.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (garagemeatfridge @ 25/6/2020, 15:48) 
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 25/6/2020, 21:46) 

I was looking at Jen's old IG photos yesterday. Her bunions weren't so bad before she had CC. Did they get really bad from her pregnancies?

Yes. I’m sure she’ll let CC know that.

12.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    New theory: As a condition of the home sale, she had the seller & agent remove the interior photos from the online listing.

13.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TastyTreats @ 6/25/2020, 10:04 PM) 
    New theory: As a condition of the home sale, she had the seller & agent remove the interior photos from the online listing.

This was my assumption.

14.     +14   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Since Jen is giving us little to talk about and many of you hate your neighbours being so close to you with 2 acres distance, here's how miserable you would be living in London. :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

Georgian townhouses (which are actually very spacious by UK standards, compared to Victorian buildings) on a typical London street (not my street, for obvious reasons!). Some of these have been converted to flats over the years to accommodate more people per building.

IMG_4586

15.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Divorce theory: Once Jen has CC, she got increasingly hard to please and cranky and bitter towards Don (this is a fact— see DD or WitL memory keeping prompt where she talks about his back and how she has to do everything by herself.) Don really tries to appease her— she says she has always dreamed of: a white kitchen, 2nd floor laundry, and Cadillac Escalade. Is it any coincidence that all of this happened so close together? When she lived without all of those things for a decade? I really think these could have been Don’s last ditch efforts to make her happy, and when none it worked and she went vegan anyway, Don said screw this shit and left.

921 replies since 25/6/2020, 20:24   144611 views