80sFliporFlopLikeJen Pt. 161

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    With all of the years of recorded footage of meticulous packing for trip after trip after trip it was pretty crazy to see her just plunk a bunch of CC’s hanging clothes into a hamper to move!

2.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 7/3/2020, 03:16 AM) 
    Is it normal for wood stain to fade that much in 2 years?? You can see where the kids' carpets were. Maybe Jen was a little too zealous with her DIY cleaning solution

Screen_Shot_2020-07-02_at_8

Screen_Shot_2020-07-02_at_8_0

Truly horrible staging. The realtor didn't spend more than $100. The furniture in CC's room looks like ikea and doesn't even match. She should have made Jen move the ugly old brown couch. People spending $1.5 million don't want to see an old dumpy couch. They really needed to replace the round disc light in the dining room with a real chandelier. The master bed looks ok, and the kitchen looks good, but that's it.

QUOTE (Distinctly Single @ 7/3/2020, 05:26 PM) 
    QUOTE (iShipNikkiB&Bradley @ 7/3/2020, 05:19 PM) 
    Whyyyyyy did she not pay movers to pack?? Such a martyr.

Why did she not let the movers at least take the boxes? Why is this video so damn dark?

Because of the virus. She wanted them touching as little as possible, which is smart.

3.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wouldn’t be surprised if Don offered to pay for movers to pack, but Controlling Martyr Jen refused. I still find it amazing that the day before movers came she was just starting to pack. And I wonder if her parents did come to help (even if her mom couldn’t do much)—that might explain why she felt the need to mop the floors In the midst of moving.

4.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Depl @ 3/7/2020, 15:49) 
    The old kitchen's layout was so much more open without that island jammed in. I like the bigger space for a kitchen table too.

I'm having nostalgia over those little shelves in the old kitchen. My kitchen growing up had those. I think it was for cookbooks?

OMG you prefer the "before" kitchen. Hilarious! Love it!

5.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jens need to pack and move herself had nothing to do with the virus. She’s fine receiving HelloFresh boxes and all the other crap she’s ordered. Moving herself, and even refusing help from her parents, is simply so she can be the poor, single mamma hero.

The only good thing is it seems to have boosted her confidence, at least she’s getting dressed and brushing her hair now.

6.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    My family (husband, 2 kids, and me) moved from Virginia to Texas 3 years ago.

It didn’t take us that long to move.

We packed the stuff that we would need for our temporary digs. The movers packed and moved everything. I loved the way that they packed our artwork. They loaded it onto the moving truck. My husband drove the moving truck. I drove our car. When we got to Texas, another moving company unloaded the truck into our storage unit. Three weeks later, that same company loaded the truck, drove it to our new place, and unloaded it. One trait that my husband and I share is that we don’t mind paying for convenience.

DONE. In three weeks, we moved, my husband found a new job, I enrolled the kids in school, and we found a new place to live.

Jen is the most inefficient person ever.

7.     +11   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group
    Driving to Utah far far away from clingon Jen

Status
    Hi I am new to this board and have watched Jen from her early planner days. Just watched her moving video and I am amazed. How many baskets, bins and totes does she own? Why pack heavy books into paper bags - one of those bags is going to rip open? Why didn't she prepack in boxes and let the movers do all of the heavy lifting? I have never seen anyone move so inefficiently.

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don’t understand her moving process at all.

If you KNOW you’re going to move why wait so long to even start packing?

When we moved, I started packing boxes well before our move-out date. There are tons of things in a house that you can pack into boxes that you won’t need in between the time you start packing & the move day.

I’m a germaphobe & have a lot of anxiety, so I understand her concerns over COVID.

But pack boxes & either let the movers move the boxes along w/ the furniture or rent a moving truck & move the boxes all at one time.

Like absolutely everything else, she way over-complicated her moving “journey”.

I shouldn’t be surprised, but she somehow both managed to be gentle w/ herself but also needlessly overworked herself.

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    One boring ass moving video and I am sure she had help but she doesn't want to say it. She's going to play the poor me single mother divorce card until she no longer do it.

10.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group
    Driving to Utah far far away from clingon Jen

Status
    InefficientMoverLikeJen

11.     +19   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Kind of weird that they updated one bathroom but not the other hideous blue tiled one.

12.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the next time I scrub toilets I’ll take a pic of my tired, frazzled self in front of the 💩stains and post to the gram. These moments of self-sacrifice should be documented in all their glory.

1FF819CF-3368-4A83-99AB-F9CB42BEBDDB

13.     +20   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Apologies if this has been stated but I can't believe the people in the comments that are giving Don shit for "not helping". He had the kids for a few days at least so Jen could pack/move, that's totally helping. Plus, I'm sure that he would have supported movers to do a full service move had she wanted that, but she's stubborn and wants to do it herself. She also didn't have to move all that crap if she didn't want to. If he didn't want it for his new place, she could have just donated/trashed whatever she didn't want to move or wasn't hers. Also, it's very clear (hellooooo xmas day photo) that Don does NOT want to be on camera anymore so even if he did help she's not going to show him or talk about him helping as 1. he probably just wants to stay out of her SM entirely and 2. that doesn't support her narrative of "I did this all on my own b/c I'm an independent woman now."

14.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    80% of divorce filings are by women.
    She doesn't act like a jilted wife -- missing the revengesex episodes

Too much cash = toxic entitlement with an after-taste of white-guilt

Watching this slow-motion train wreck, here live, depicts modern psychopathy in American culture fueled by people having no lives & no empathy.

This woman, who I followed on YT since she had only 2k followers, became a hit because of her family values. Since, now, she has completely thrashed that facade and I can see what really drives her. Disappointing as a male because I wanted at least one fairy-tale to be a reality even if it was someone else's life.

The reality is that she is a typical American female/Disney Pwincess and has zero self-awareness of her stature in history. Women have become passive-prostitutes and deep down know this. Yet they call it "women liberation". This, their guilt, is displayed in their pro-BLM, anti-white, vegan, cancel-culture politics. It's now become their new religion -- actually a cult.

Don't forget the kids. They are most significant sufferers of modern woman's psychopathy. The problem is they will think the psychopathy is acceptable and pass it forward until society completely falls apart.

15.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Texas123 @ 3/7/2020, 21:09) 
    80% of divorce filings are by women.
    She doesn't act like a jilted wife -- missing the revengesex episodes

Too much cash = toxic entitlement with an after-taste of white-guilt

Watching this slow-motion train wreck, here live, depicts modern psychopathy in American culture fueled by people having no lives & no empathy.

This woman, who I followed on YT since she had only 2k followers, became a hit because of her family values. Since, now, she has completely thrashed that facade and I can see what really drives her. Disappointing as a male because I wanted at least one fairy-tale to be a reality even if it was someone else's life.

The reality is that she is a typical American female/Disney Pwincess and has zero self-awareness of her stature in history. Women have become passive-prostitutes and deep down know this. Yet they call it "women liberation". This, their guilt, is displayed in their pro-BLM, anti-white, vegan, cancel-culture politics. It's now become their new religion -- actually a cult.

Don't forget the kids. They are most significant sufferers of modern woman's psychopathy. The problem is they will think the psychopathy is acceptable and pass it forward until society completely falls apart.

Hate women much?

913 replies since 2/7/2020, 03:15   120365 views