« Older   Newer »

1. Whackadoodle
        +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Somewhere thinking up a new identity while eating a spinach square

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 7/11/2020, 08:37 AM) 
    I have a question. Do you all really think she is hiding the house because she is embarrassed it's not as grand as the Manor? I always think it's the reverse- she is trying to hide her privilege and doesn't want people to know she can run out and buy an 800k house. Who knows- maybe a bit of both going on? That faucet appears to be a Kohler= $500 plus for that.

If she is embarrassed by that house then she needs to get a grip. As ugly as the exterior is, and my god it is ugly, I dare say her house is nicer than most of her followers. Most wish they could afford an $800K home. Shoot, I live in an apartment. It is a nice apartment but still an apartment. When it comes time to buy a home the highest I could afford is $400K. Which is why I will have to move eventually as homes where I live start at $600K. So $800K is a dream beyond my reach. She has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of housewise. Now her taste in pretty much everything is something she should hide in a closet and never let out to be seen by decent folks.

She said she doesn't have any furniture so I am guessing that is why she has shown much. The house is empty.

Edited by Whackadoodle - 7/11/2020, 06:17 PM

885 replies since 10/7/2020, 00:39   120834 views