StillBurningThroughDon’sMoneyWhileLookingForANewHoneyLikeJen Pt 164

« Older   Newer »

1. Popppp
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (jsym @ 7/11/2020, 07:39 AM) 
    Where are the kids? Are they spending full weekends with Don, now? She was alone all day yesterday and now she is running outside.

Unpack those boxes, Jen.

I almost feel they have changed into a Every other WEEKEND system....with Don having them overnight during week???
    she seemed to have them last weekend on Sunday...she posted them at the park mid morning Sunday

One thing I HATE about her FlIP House is the 2 steps down to the big Den in back
    My sis had a house like that-constantly going up and down 2 steps got old

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheresaGreen @ 7/11/2020, 08:49 AM) 
    Not sure why she has to sit on the step outside the back... she has chairs out there.

I guess she’s trying to keep that “poor single mama” narrative going

2F1F7840-D90E-4E6F-ADBF-4BDE23CA605E

those chairs look so uncomfortable. And that table is giving me Jada Pinkett Smith Red Table Talk vibes
    Attached Image
    Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 8.45.42 AM

3. Popppp
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Foreverloveoptimist @ 7/11/2020, 07:47 AM) 
    QUOTE (TheresaGreen @ 7/11/2020, 08:49 AM) 
    Not sure why she has to sit on the step outside the back... she has chairs out there.

I guess she’s trying to keep that “poor single mama” narrative going

2F1F7840-D90E-4E6F-ADBF-4BDE23CA605E

those chairs look so uncomfortable. And that table is giving me Jada Pinkett Smith Red Table Talk vibes

look-there is ANOTHER door from the dining area-THAT is probably where the steps are as the elevation is higher

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (jsym @ 11/7/2020, 14:39) 
    Where are the kids? Are they spending full weekends with Don, now? She was alone all day yesterday and now she is running outside.

Unpack those boxes, Jen.

Wonder if Rosses will go to Utah early this year? Maybe before covid gets worse? Will they drive out?

5.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Couldn't they get a private plane ? I mean, as rich as they supposedly are?

I think the Utah situation is my main motivation to keep watching her - I do wonder what will happen. I feel like something already happened in the past few weeks, because she is openly hostile towards Don (laughing at his weight, saying she can finally breathe, and then saying "the ONE good thing of being married to an Eagle Scout - to him" - that did not seem to be the case before.

6. Popppp
        +5   Like  

User deleted

its a 20 hour drive from Chicago to the Log Prison

I did a 16 hour drive-in 2 days with a one year old and it was HELL

I just cant see them driving...jen & Don and kids in oNE vehicle Bawahahahahaha...... :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

I know a real multi-millionaire who has a private plane(my son went to a Football game in next state in it)....they are not in that catagory

7.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    As Jen probably won’t be there we’ll have to rely on Jeff for any Ross sightings...

8.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The most marvelous thing would be if Emily started vlogging ! She could make some extra cash - because we would ALL watch her, especially in Utah!

9.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 11/7/2020, 09:07) 
    QUOTE (JudgyPants @ 11/7/2020, 08:49) 
    Yeah why is that? Have piano tuners become extinct? Does she think it’s like hanging elfa shelving? She has no idea what’s involved!

Can’t afford to hire one. Trying to relate to the 99%ers.

Backyard courtesy of Walmart. Folding chairs. Blow up kiddie pool. Cheap fire pit.

How far she has fallen! It’s nice to see her come down 50 notches even if it’s only on some stuff.

I’m sure she’s trying to pull the poor single mama card by not getting the piano tuned, but I wouldn’t invite someone to tune the piano in my house during Covid either. They have to stay a long time and probably longer if she hasn’t tuned it in a while.

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is it just me, or is Donny getting to be pretty cute? I used to think he looked like a demon baby.

11.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    So she seemed to be alone on Thursday night, Friday night and this morning. Custody arrangement at 60/40 now or something?

Of course her gluttonous self gets a fire pit so she can gorge on s’mores. All alone. Looking forward to seeing her share the activity with her children. I probably best not hold my breath though.

What’s with the gelatin free marshmallows? She is exhausting. There is no rhyme or reason to anything she eats and doesn’t eat.

12.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There are probably specific plant based and non plant based days in Jen-World...
    Like water creatures are okay Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays or so... 🙈

13.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Depl @ 11/7/2020, 14:42) 
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 11/7/2020, 14:37) 
    I have a question. Do you all really think she is hiding the house because she is embarrassed it's not as grand as the Master Manor? I always think it's the reverse- she is trying to hide her privilege and doesn't want people to know she can run out and buy an 800k house. Who knows- maybe a bit of both going on? That faucet appears to be a Kohler= $500 plus for that.

Yep I think it’s both. I think she wants to hide how big it is so she can keep up the poor-me persona, show off the parts she thinks are nice and hide the parts she is embarrassed of (the backyard and master bath).

I agree. There are things she’s definitely ashamed of in that house. But overall, she realizes that the house flies in the face of the narrative she wants to push currently. She knows she will get called out for it. She wants to remain in control of her story.

14.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen was never in control of any story she told, as she is known for contradicting herself ALL THE TIME...

15.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Humble bragging while burning off last night’s s’mores...

2FCE8575-0FD6-4FE5-B9CA-E996091DF06B

885 replies since 10/7/2020, 00:39   120834 views