StillBurningThroughDon’sMoneyWhileLookingForANewHoneyLikeJen Pt 164

« Older   Newer »

1.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I Jenuinely (see what I did there?) wonder if Don stopped drinking so much now that he is away from her...can breathe if you will.

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 7/12/2020, 02:13 AM) 
    Has anyone here ever actually watched her Winne the Tszu channel?

I was wondering that last night.

I have followed Jen for a decade and have never once checked out the Winnie channel or blog.

I hope that Jen doesn't get so boring that eventually it comes to me sitting around watching breathing mop videos.

Me Either. Not one. I'd rather sit through a Fortune Cookie Soap Company haul.

3.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think they don’t know/aren’t allowed to have spontaneous, childlike fun. That’s why they act like screaming banshees destroying the house/running their heads into doors & furniture when they are allowed non-structured time.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I am back in Vlogmas 2018 (looking for divorce clues). I guess she has a thing about P.C. Chocolate and Fires. ---remember the Calico Critters advent house? lolScreenshot_2020-07-11_at_9

5.     +18   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    In the s'mores instastory CC looks way over Jen's shit. LOVE. IT.

6.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Ok finally watched the “welcome to our new house”...don’t bother...

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 7/12/2020, 02:40 AM) 
    Who does a fire in the middle of the day?! You start it around 7:30-8:00 and you go until the mosquitos get too bad. And my kids would be dancing around so excited to have a s’more— they would not be sitting idly in their seats.

Grew up in the country and we'd have many bonfires during the summer, but we'd do them at night. Usually for the summer "holidays".

8.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I have never seen anyone do a summer fire daytime. Especially for s’mores. I thought those went with fun and NEVER in the sun!

Also I am sure Charlotte Claire is thinking : these taste nothing like those our father, grandparents and aunt Emily make for us! But better pretend they are good for mommy’s ´friends’.

9.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Sorry to keep going off-topic. But, I think this is the moment the marriage was over. Jen is completely obsessed with perfectly packaging Priestopher's gifts. She could give a shit about Don. And, the heartbreaking scene where she won't let CC help. Painful. 14-minute mark.

10.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 12/7/2020, 03:40)
    Sorry to keep going off-topic. But, I think this is the moment the marriage was over. Jen is completely obsessed with perfectly packaging Priestopher's gifts. She could give a shit about Don. And, the heartbreaking scene where she won't let CC help. Painful. 14-minute mark. www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjet_QZmb4w

Absolutely! The message to Don was clear : I would rather spend your money and my time on a gay man I have never met than an hour with my husband. Also how annoying that you dare bring the daughter upstairs and disrupt ME time!

11. Popppp
        +16   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Lauralie @ 12/7/2020, 03:39) 
    I have never seen anyone do a summer fire daytime. Especially for s’mores. I thought those went with fun and NEVER in the sun!

Also I am sure Charlotte Claire is thinking : these taste nothing like those our father, grandparents and aunt Emily make for us! But better pretend they are good for mommy’s ´friends’.

In a few years CC will stick her tongue out and say “ yuck”... I want Mommy Tensleigh’s S’mores- they are yummy”

:snickering:

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lauralie @ 12/7/2020, 03:44) 
    Sorry to keep going off-topic. But, I think this is the moment the marriage was over. Jen is completely obsessed with perfectly packaging Priestopher's gifts. She could give a shit about Don. And, the heartbreaking scene where she won't let CC help. Painful. 14-minute mark. www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjet_QZmb4w

Absolutely! The message to Don was clear : I would rather spend your money and my time on a gay man I have never met than an hour with my husband. Also how annoying that you dare bring the daughter upstairs and disrupt ME time!

Was Don living in the basement then? Maybe they had already divided up time and the kids were expected to stay downstairs during “daddy’s time”.
    Whatever Jens reasoning was is irrelevant though, poor CC.

13.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status

Even as a childfree person with no desire to have children, this video breaks my heart. Charlotte clearly wanted to be involved in what her mom was doing and help, but Jen was having none of it. She is not a natural mother like she claims. This is probably why we see CC scream, because being polite was getting her nowhere with her self-absorbed mama.

14.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 7/12/2020, 03:40 AM) 

I can't believe anyone could watch this and think Jen is a good mom!!!! :enraged-smiley-emoticon:

15.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    the first thing that stood out to me was how much more hair she has in that video compared to now...

885 replies since 10/7/2020, 00:39   120834 views