FromGolfCourseToGuardRailLikeJen Pt 165

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (I Couldn't Resist @ 7/12/2020, 12:27 PM) 
    I hope this is OK to post... Some photos from Don's apartment complex's website.

IMG_8236

Thanks for posting these. I was wondering what it looked like. I'd much rather live here with more swish and presumably less personal space and probably a better location (I'm assuming) than in Jen's Cookie Cutter Bowling Alley Flop House :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

2.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 12/7/2020, 18:45) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 12/7/2020, 18:27) 
    Ahh yes, these poor kids suffering in an 800k home.

I don’t think kids under five care about sidewalk cracks. Imploding her marriage for her latest SWF, yes. But the house is fine.

Right... but 800k real estate varies... in some areas, 800k could get you a gorgeous waterfront home. So, just because it’s 800k, doesn’t mean it’s a really nice home. This particular 800k home flip is not that impressive & looks both cheap & overdone to me.

However, you’re right in that most kids don’t notice those type things.

But, I bet they’re, at least subconsciously, noticing the differences in their bedrooms, the lack of furniture & boxes everywhere, the more crowded kitchen... and maybe, like another poster mentioned, they could be picking up on Jen’s attitude & just a general feeling of unrest & topsy-turvy from what they’ve known. Their old backyard certainly had a different “feel” w/ even a sense of security & their current backyard is very different. While they’re too young to express those feelings & even recognize those feelings, I’m sure they’re feeling the change.

Also, if they’ve been using the pool at Don’s apartment complex & he’s been doing other fun stuff w/ them like real s’mores over a better fire pit (or he’s been taking them to Suzanne & she & Poopsie have been doing fun stuff w/ them), I totally can see Jen trying to compensate... but, as always, “fun” w/ her 2 beautiful little ones doesn’t come naturally or authentically to Jen, & I’m sure they pick up on their mother’s awkwardness & fakeness.

There’s nothing wrong with the house itself. Jen being Jen and also not furnishing it is a different story.

3.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Cookie Cutter Bowling Alley Flop House

:hearty-laugh:

4.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That Vlogmas video—I will never understand the desperate need for attention that drives someone to put intimate moments, like gift exchanges, on social media. Let’s face it—not every gift is a win. I don’t even like opening gifts in front of my family because I don’t want to hurt anyone if I fail to show enough excitement over a dud. I guess Jen doesn’t care. She certainly never seemed to mind putting Don down on camera for anything. I’m just glad he gave her some of her own medicine. Besides, it was stupid to buy an expensive Garmin when she knew he never used his Fitbit.

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 12/7/2020, 18:59) 
    Cookie Cutter Bowling Alley Flop House

:hearty-laugh:

Is it too early for thread titles? This is a good candidate 🤣

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I actually prefer the Cookie Cutter Bowling Alley Flop House to the Retirement Home. It always bugged me that such an expensive house only had TWO! rooms downstairs.

7.     +43   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    Not eating gluten free to avoid Marnie's cooking.

Status
    Wait. She just so happened to go get a running shoe fitting? You will never convince me that she currently does not read here.

8.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Distinctly Single @ 7/12/2020, 01:07 PM) 
    Wait. She just so happened to go get a running shoe fitting? You will never convince me that she currently does not read here.

Same. Ever since the separation she's been patrolling, imo. I'll never forget EC cardboard box-gate. The bakery dragging her for being so ridiculous, then all of a sudden she RAN on IG live, clutching her iPad, to address every single point made here.

Not to mention as soon as we found her new house, she stopped hiding. Now she's sharing freely again. How convenient.

Edited by Good Morning Friends - 7/12/2020, 01:13 PM

9.     +34   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Whoever recommended fleetfeet, she was listening that day. Probably after someone said she was 170lbs

10.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Somewhere thinking up a new identity while eating a spinach square

Status
    QUOTE (Bones’ Doormat @ 7/12/2020, 11:48 AM) 
    CC might be homesick for her old house. Now that they are all settled into the new place, it’s no longer vacation-like and she probably wants her “home” back. Possibly she misses Daddy. If she just got back to Jen’s house, she might not have wanted to leave her dad.

that seems an awfully young age to have developed an attachment to a house and to be homesick when leaving it. At that age your attachment is to your parents. If she has attached herself to a house at her tender age, instead of to her parents, then something is very wrong in that family.

As a military brat I moved a bit when young. For me, every move was an adventure. Old house was forgotten by the time we arrived at the new home. It wasn't until I was around 10 when I developed bonds outside of my parents to the area, friends, etc and no longer wanted to move.

No, that s'mores "anywhere but here" look was that of disgust not forlorn. Be it because of a recent fight or some systemic issues with mother. It is evident that family has issues. Even the kids weren't interacting with each other. Not that they could with Hags social distancing their chairs from each other, which I found weird. It's like everyone in that family needs their own space. Those are not happy children regardless of what Hags tries to stage for the camera. What good is her money doing her when her children are not well-adjusted or emotionally sound?

11.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Didn't the old house have an office, an exercise room, the pool table/TV room, a full bath and a big laundry room in the basement?

The new one seems to have less actual separate rooms in the basement.

12.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 12/7/2020, 19:22) 
    Didn't the old house have an office, an exercise room, the pool table/TV room, a full bath and a big laundry room in the basement?

I’d rather have actual separate rooms on the first floor than everything in the basement. Even if they’re finished, they still feel like basements. And she still has a large basement with a separate exercise room and a full bath down there, from what I recall.

13. Clueless
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Running shoe fitting, presumably w/o the kids.

My husband worked endless hours when my kids were that little, hence they went everywhere with me. I remember them being a tiny bit older than C and D and we were in a department store for hours while I picked out some new dishes. They were so good that the store asked them to be in an upcoming fashion show they were having.

If Jen only does errands and such when Don has the kids, how are they going to learn to cope with, you know, REAL LIFE where grownups have obligations and sometimes kids have to pitch in and do their part?

14.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Somewhere thinking up a new identity while eating a spinach square

Status
    I am curious as to what is Hag's purpose with her channel going forward? Is she no longer an organizer? Here she moved into a new home replete with potential new organizing content galore, and all she shows are half naked kids dancing around and coffeemakers sitting on counters. Are people so lonely that they will watch that?

Without Don, she appears clueless, lost, and without focus or direction. Almost like a child in need of instruction. That chick needs to get a life. Literally.

15.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 12/7/2020, 19:24) 
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 12/7/2020, 19:22) 

I’d rather have actual separate rooms on the first floor than everything in the basement. Even if they’re finished, they still feel like basements. And she still has a large basement with a separate exercise room and a full bath down there, from what I recall.

My mistake! I thought you meant two rooms in the basement. I need more coffee!

902 replies since 12/7/2020, 03:56   108822 views