LettingGoByClingingDesperatelytotheRossesLikeJen Pt. 174

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Marketplaceshopper @ 8/4/2020, 08:17 PM) 
    I think Don wants her back. I think he cheated, maybe multiple times and Jen got sick of it and filed for divorce.

Covid has really crushed his dating possibilities and he misses being with his family. Jen in turn is using it to her advantage.

I don't think she would go on vacation with him if he did cheat. During the times we have heard them together they get along well enough that I just don't think that's what happened.

2.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her bathing suit photo is a cry for attention from her fans. She needs to hear “oh Jen you look so skinny”.
    Her weight makes her look gaunt and her nose look humongous

3.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SadlyNoLongerAvailable @ 8/4/2020, 08:20 PM) 
    Her bathing suit photo is a cry for attention from her fans. She needs to hear “oh Jen you look so skinny”.
    Her weight makes her look gaunt and her nose look humongous

I agree. I think she really likes the compliments she gets.

4.     +38   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That is the least aspirational 1%er holiday I've ever seen. Twenty hour journey in a basic ass RV, staying in a painfully ugly house and swimming in a public pool during a pandemic!

Yet, the Jenions think we are jealous of Jen's life! I'd rather eat glass than go on a holiday like that.

5.     +25   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    The bathing suit shot was Jen’s version of liquid courage before she faces Don in it. She needs the headpats in case he ignores her.

I can’t wait for the shitquotes to start. I’m dying to know how it’s going!

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 8/4/2020, 08:23 PM) 
    That is the least aspirational 1%er holiday I've ever seen. Twenty hour journey in a basic ass RV, staying in a painfully ugly house and swimming in a public pool during a pandemic!

Yet, the Jenions think we are jealous of Jen's life! I'd rather eat glass than go on a holiday like that.

I agree. And I enjoy a fun RV trip, with lively people with whom I am both close and we share the same ideas of what constitutes fun. But this just seems like a punitive vacation. No one seems to be carefree or relaxed from what Jen has shared. It is depressing to watch from the side lines, if I was part of this crew, with their sad pool day and their rickety rental RV, I would be re-evaluating my life choices.

7.     +27   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I haven’t commented on this thread in ages... I’m a healthcare worker and it’s been insane! Any who...

I CANT BELIEVE THIS VACAY IS REAL?!?!

it would cost an exuberant amount of money to have me vacation with my ex husband and children. Not in a million years!
    My relationship was toxic and abusive (he was criminally convicted) ... I wouldn’t even consider this if she was in fact living a similar life married.
    If she wanted to live an amicable life with her ex family, then she should have kept with that narrative all along. I know that’s been said so many times on here, but honestly I can’t even wrap my head around this!

Not to mention, you can live an amicable life with your ex... but you don’t vacation with them before a divorce is even finalized!!! Come on!

This stunt may be the fall of her online media presence.

8.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Marketplaceshopper @ 8/4/2020, 08:17 PM) 
    I think Don wants her back. I think he cheated, maybe multiple times and Jen got sick of it and filed for divorce.

Covid has really crushed his dating possibilities and he misses being with his family. Jen in turn is using it to her advantage.

Really????? I don't think so. I think Don is so glad to be free of her. She is a nut job!
    I don' think he misses being with his kids, He has them over 50% of the time.

9.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Swimsuit photo doesn’t look edited to me. It’s the most flattering thing she’s worn in a long time. Even the hat is an improvement over some previous ones she has shown.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I still think they will get back together move back into Ross Manor and rent out her new house . They are both odd and deserve each other .

11. Popppp
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Yeah Delta!! Great title 👍😍😂

12.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’m very curious to see if the rest of the family shows up. My guess is they are not there currently.

Jen is very strange in what she chooses to share. The kids playing with Poopsie and now I’m assuming Don swimming with the kids as she sits there just watching.

A.) She really sucks as a content creator
    B.) She was told to knock it off around the family.

Of course it could be a combination of both.

13.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ohnoitsjen @ 4/8/2020, 20:41) 
    I still think they will get back together move back into Ross Manor and rent out her new house . They are both odd and deserve each other .

They’d be better off moving into the new one temporarily and completely updating the old one.

Or

Getting a bigger and better 3.0 in the original neighborhood

14.     +25   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Can you imagine how confusing this must be for the kids? I’m sure, just like she didn’t mention daddy moving out to cc until she brought it up, she didn’t prepare cc for this. “Why aren’t you sleeping in the same room as daddy?” “Where are my cousins?” “Why does Winnie get to sleep in here with you and we don’t?”

It’s got to be confusing because it’s almost like nothing changed. Whereas their home life they live in completely different places. Now they are all together again and Jen hasn’t been talking to them about that, I assume.

15.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yep that's what narcissists do....want as much attention as they can get.

952 replies since 4/8/2020, 18:50   127938 views