LettingGoByClingingDesperatelytotheRossesLikeJen Pt. 174

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (StillChloeKnockoffs @ 5/8/2020, 15:55) 
    I suppose she's too busy trying to get her claws back into Don to patrol the comments:

She doesn’t want Don back at all. Jen wants everything that comes with Don - money, his family, DVC, Utah retreat, etc) - just not him. By coincidence, the children she resents for stealing her “me time” are what allow her to have the life she covets.

2.     +39   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    They won’t get rid of her easily, that’s for sure. A lot will depend on two things 1) Don’s new girlfriend and how she tolerates the freeloading ex wife and 2) whether Don will realize he has to push back with Jen in order to keep his current relationship (assuming the new gf is not tolerant of Jen’s presence).

Left to her own devices, Jen will not let go of the Rosses. RoboJen is incapable of reprogramming a new life post divorce.

Also, this whole Utah situation is yet more evidence how this cow has zero social anxiety (or self-awareness). The thought of doing something like this makes ME anxious. Yet there she is grinning maniacally with all 436 grey teeth on full display.

3.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (StillChloeKnockoffs @ 5/8/2020, 15:55) 
    I suppose she's too busy trying to get her claws back into Don to patrol the comments:

“I feel gaslighted as a viewer...”
    :7043:

4.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 5/8/2020, 15:18) 
    Does anyone know the layout of that house (silly question - I’m sure plenty of bakers do!). I think she keeps shooting from under that pergola because the room she’s staying in opens right to that area or there’s a door right outside her bedroom to that area. I think our girl is staying very close to her own little space.

No running stats though, go figure. She can run every day if she wants because there’s people in the house with the kids.

FF61ED5C-2305-4314-B75E-BC7DBC01B112

5.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Very telling about the authenticity of her YouTube comments when she can’t patrol them. I wonder if there are more sane people than Jenions over the years, and we just never knew.

6. Bunion of Fury
        +14   Like  

User deleted

I am on team "getting back together"
    Jen had a hissy fit but now realizes she can't make it alone. Not financially, we know she has spare change, but she just can't identify as single and alone. She also needs someone to massage her bunion, peel her apples and watch the kids when she is home because we all know she resents those kids, especially CC. Maybe if CC had looked like an AG doll she would like her, but she does not and she had issues from the get go. Jen's resentment of CC is very apparent to me. She ruined everything. Donny is the band aid kid but he is the heir so he holds the keys to the money and the company. He has favor.
    So yeah, Don is moving back in before Thanksgiving.

7.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Downstairs:

2CCC3A15-56DE-428F-9F7A-03EF1866E0F2

8.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    No way, they are never getting back together. But not for a lack of trying on Jen’s part. Donald is Gonald and checked TF out of their marriage.

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Good job Bones!

So are the 2 bedrooms in the basement where Julie’s room is/was? Are the kids all down there now.

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s never taking Utah for granted, you guys.

Now that she no longer has a key.....

11.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I sense a new Train v Hayride Coming
    :snickering:

I am shamelessly appointing myself Driver of The Getting Back Together U-Haul truck.

He’s going to miss his kids and realize that even losing weight and growing a beard isn’t enough to catch a Tensleigh because of his wretched personality (admittedly he won’t realize his personality is the issue :mocking_smiley_emoticon: )

If he goes back to kissing Dat Ass and lavishing her with gifts, she’ll go with it to have her unlimited budget back.

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Counting all of my $$$$ while in the house that Don bought

Status
    Anonymous
    Brilliant Bones
    Thank you
    :6792: in

13.     +27   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    one of the worst things Don did was make her believe that she's soooooooo out of his league. she's not 🙄 I think she truly believes she can do way better than Don

14.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I’m also (reluctantly) going to jump on the getting back together ride...

I think the split happened fairly quickly, most likely a very rocky point in their relationship for whatever the circumstances. I seriously think the responsibility and change that comes with having kids is what broke this down.

I think that the sourness may have worn off and they both have had a year of “freedom” .. after this trip will realize that they can still work it out for their kids. Kids are growing up and not babies anymore, it makes life a -little- easier 🤷🏻‍♀️

I myself fell in to this trap (separated almost 2yrs) guess how it ended 7 years later?! Divorce!

I think once that initial spilt happens, things never go back to normal. They will have a few years of being back on a relationship rebuilding and those issues will creep back up. The second phase honeymoon stage doesn’t last...

15.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Not hopping on any trains yet, but I think it could happen. But considering how much happier Jen seems lately, I don’t know.

952 replies since 4/8/2020, 18:50   127938 views