LettingGoByClingingDesperatelytotheRossesLikeJen Pt. 174

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SpousalSupport @ 5/8/2020, 21:50) 
    They (we) try to piece it together because her personal life is her content. If she didn’t allude to it, no one would care.

I follow a nail You Tuber. I watch her polish reviews & enjoy them. Other than one video, where she explained that her absence was due to a miscarriage, she never mentions much about her personal life. And I never think about it because it’s never mentioned.

Exactly. This is what drives me nuts. If she hadn’t flaunted her privileged life so much and had stuck to her “talents” instead, nobody would know enough to even care about her private life. She puts it out there to get whatever she needs at the moment—approval, envy, sympathy, whatever.

You have to take the good with the bad. And when you’re exposed as a fraud and a user, it isn’t everybody else who’s the problem. It might just be you.

2.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There's a notion...If it hurts her and triggers her when people tell the truth and call her out on her BS, then how about she stops lying!

3.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Hey Jen, Guess what. You still need a lot of therapy. Real therapy

20200805_165037

Edited by BugBittenKitten - 8/5/2020, 10:51 PM

4.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 5/8/2020, 22:27) 
    Jen puts her private life out there—some of it very private (and should have remained so), and all is fine and dandy as long as people are envious and/or admire her. But as soon as the truth is revealed, the enlightened viewers calling her out have somehow crossed a line.

Can’t have it both ways, hun. Hopefully Don will be telling you the same thing as soon as the divorce is final.

Her sm has so many comments either slamming her behaviour or questioning it now, some have 80 likes. Something I have never seen on her channel before.
    Does anyone think maybe she may do a video, crying to camera about how hard this time has been, how it affected her behaviour, blaming Don and her subscribers for her actions, whilst she tried to be gentle during this challenging time.

5.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    That right there is stress acne she desperately tried to cover up. The RV trip must have been a nightmare. Don didn’t look at her once in her new swim suit. She feels uncomfortable because relationships are strained and the air is tense. She doesn’t know where she fits in anymore- her need to categorize herself can’t be fulfilled when her future circumstances are up in the air. She has been relegated to the evil omen dead bird room! Tomorrow the number zits will double, guarantee it. I also think she will IG a Target haul.

6.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    [/IMG]

7.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GurninglikeJen @ 5/8/2020, 22:51) 
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 5/8/2020, 22:27) 
    Jen puts her private life out there—some of it very private (and should have remained so), and all is fine and dandy as long as people are envious and/or admire her. But as soon as the truth is revealed, the enlightened viewers calling her out have somehow crossed a line.

Can’t have it both ways, hun. Hopefully Don will be telling you the same thing as soon as the divorce is final.

Her sm has so many comments either slamming her behaviour or questioning it now, some have 80 likes. Something I have never seen on her channel before.
    Does anyone think maybe she may do a video, crying to camera about how hard this time has been, how it affected her behaviour, blaming Don and her subscribers for her actions, whilst she tried to be gentle during this challenging time.

Nah, I think she will just delete the original comment and any others similar to it, so both the comments and the likes disappear.

Denial and pretending like nothing happened is part of her arsenal of tricks and she has many. It's how she gets by in life. She has zero conscience, zero shame and zero sense of accountability.

8.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 5/8/2020, 19:26) 
    For everyone reluctant to get in my U Haul of Back Together that’s ok.

Just know there’s Tito’s, pretties, and sugary muffins when you are ready...

:smoking-smiley-face:

I’ll take a Tito’s and cran... heavy on the Tito’s 🍷

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 5/8/2020, 21:48) 
    She really makes herself at home, eh?

Screen_Shot_2020-08-05_at_2

We got a shoutout!

Screen_Shot_2020-08-05_at_2_0

Don’t tell me Jen brought that “J” blanket for this trip :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

10.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    Imagine how much of this might have been avoided if they had just hired an au pair after CC was born.

11.     +31   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jen is a stage 5 clinger! It's not your home, you psycho!

12.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 5/8/2020, 21:51) 
    Bangle Bitch
    I think we received the gift of ‘downstairs kitchen’ when she was bathing Winnie in the sink?

And we also got Winnie lying in bed...it’s in the background of her bedroom yoga picture.

13.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Usually my guilty summer pleasure is watching big brother after dark. Since this may not happen this year, I’m glad to have the bakery (and crazy Jen) to keep me entertained.

I never thought anything would top Kisha stealing her ex’s ashes!

QUOTE (Whodunnit @ 8/5/2020, 04:02 PM) 
    Imagine how much of this might have been avoided if they had just hired an au pair after CC was born.

Especially since Jen took her ‘Oh pair’ away to the nourishing chair...

14.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 5/8/2020, 23:03) 
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 5/8/2020, 21:51) 
    Bangle Bitch
    I think we received the gift of ‘downstairs kitchen’ when she was bathing Winnie in the sink?

And we also got Winnie lying in bed...it’s in the background of her bedroom yoga picture.

I’m specifically looking for a pick of her in a round dog bed, where you can’t tell which is her head & which is her tail, probably with a caption about soldiering on through something she doesn’t like. We all know it’s coming :snickering:

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    My head is spinning.

Since they were physically separated in October why did they allow her to go to Utah for Christmas? That was the first mistake.

They haven't shared anything since, until now.

I think Jen is trying to cover up the fact that they are there, in an RV,in order to pack said RV with her stuff to bring back to IL.

I suspect that Suze, Jen, the kids and Winnie will fly back. Don and Keith will drive the RV back.

I think the Rosses will give Utah a miss for Christmas this year too.

952 replies since 4/8/2020, 18:50   127938 views