AskingJeff'sLlamaToSpitAtMyBabyMamaLikeDon PT 175

« Older   Newer »

1. BackupPersona
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (VirutalHug @ 8/8/2020, 13:36) 
    QUOTE (SadlyNoLongerAvailable @ 8/8/2020, 01:35) 
    Jen’s hair and skin look awful. She is supposedly using some good products and can afford even better ones.
    My hair got really thin due to hormones and I... got extensions. Worth it. Expensive but agin she can afford. I’d love to send her to a spa, make her way real food, have her hair done.. she could get another sugar daddy if she tried hard I think

I agree.

I also would like to see her all nice, right make up, right dress, right hair style . Come on girl, you can do that. Age is showing now! If I had all her money and lifestyle, I would go to a spa at least once a week to get face/beauty and body treatments.
    Why doesn't she do that I wonder.

No makeup will look good until she sorts her skin out. Her makeup (when she wears it) has looked cakey and patchy. I’m waiting for her to rewrite history and say, “I’ve never been into makeup, friends”

I’m wondering if Jen (and Don) has done the same thing with Poopsie and Suzanne as they did with CC. Not tell them about the divorce until they ask? Maybe she thinks they are still married. After all, sometimes mommy’s and daddy’s don’t live in the same house! Isn’t that what she said? :5153:

2.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The Rosses all need to start living their own lives. Including the senior Rosses. The house in Utah is their dream. It's not necessarily any of the kids' or grandkids' dream. Invite your family, of course. But the grandkids are going to start having their own things they want to do in the summer. I would hate that pressure of feeling like I had to spend a month of my summer and my holiday break anywhere. I don't know where Emily is, but if she's not there, kudos to her.

That these people all crammed into an RV for a two-day drive, with two little kids and a geriatric dog, during a pandemic, during a divorce, when a former couple should be learning to live their own lives, to go do the same things they do in Chicago screams unhealthy to me on everyone's part, not just Jen's.

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 8/8/2020, 10:03) 
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 8/8/2020, 03:13) 
    Other than Jeff’s family who are their literal neighbors and, let’s face it, Mormons who make it a practice to be friendly to all,

That's what I love about Utah and Arizona. People are so friendly.

Mormons are not friendly to non-Mormons especially when they realize they can’t proselytize you into joint their cult.

4.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (It'sADog'sLife @ 8/8/2020, 09:18) 
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 8/8/2020, 10:03) 
    That's what I love about Utah and Arizona. People are so friendly.

Mormons are not friendly to non-Mormons especially when they realize they can’t proselytize you into joint their cult.

Not what I have experienced so far. All the Mormons I met were very kind, polite people.

5.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Any one else imagining Jen telling every one that she is unable to watch the kids or go out today dues to the fact that she needs to sit in front of the computer and edit the terrible horrible and oh so negative comments off her youtube page.

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 8/8/2020, 15:20) 
    QUOTE (It'sADog'sLife @ 8/8/2020, 09:18) 

Not what I have experienced so far. All the Mormons I met were very kind, polite people.

Same here, and I used to live in Utah. There are “some” Mormons who are mean like that, like they won’t let your kids play with theirs if you aren’t LDS, etc. But those are not the norm and acting like that is frowned upon by the church.

7.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I feel like there might be a connection between the Utah trip and the raven Caw-nference. Maybe Jen is involved. Maybe they gave her a weatherman Dave pity position so she can earn some money to support her beautiful child and the other one.

8.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    A bit off topic, but for my fellow Real Housewives fans: In that article about Poopsie that was posted earlier in this thread, it said he was raised in Franklin Lakes NJ :snickering:

9. Bunion of Fury
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (MysticMeow @ 8/8/2020, 08:54) 
    I'm sorry if this has been mentioned but why does she clench her jaw so much!?

Side effect of some anti depressant/anxiety meds

10.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jentoneitdown Ross @ 8/8/2020, 02:13 PM) 
    She’s not as happy as she’s trying to portray to people. Nothing shared on her Instagram, no vlogust, and only one walk by Jeff’s house. She’s missed a couple of nights of the blocked sunset. Somethings up.

I think she's stopped sharing because of all the negative comments. I feel like she really doesn't understand why she is getting them which I find funny.

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jentoneitdown Ross @ 8/8/2020, 07:13 AM) 
    She’s not as happy as she’s trying to portray to people. Nothing shared on her Instagram, no vlogust, and only one walk by Jeff’s house. She’s missed a couple of nights of the blocked sunset. Somethings up.

I wonder if part of the "deal" for her to come along limits how much and what she shares online?

12.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She was limited in what she posted last summer and the summer before.

Last summer she made a point of saying it was family time and only blogged when she was out alone. We know now that was the cusp of them separating.

Even 2018, she was really limiting what she shared - that was the summer of removing Happy Wife and her new “plant based” journey - also a tense time in Ross World.

She’s not filming because she can’t control the narrative any more.

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NotANeatLife @ 8/8/2020, 15:46) 
    QUOTE (Jentoneitdown Ross @ 8/8/2020, 02:13 PM) 

I think she's stopped sharing because of all the negative comments. I feel like she really doesn't understand why she is getting them which I find funny.

💯

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Random thoughts

I wonder if she is still taking her ACV shots “internally” every morning. “It has amazing skin benefits”.

Regarding the theory of partial ownership to the log prison: The Rosses are not dumb people. Also, I think it would be a completely asshole thing to do, IF anyone does something like that. An ex with no family ties to something so treasured (kids notwithstanding). Just leave it to them. The kids will more than likely share in it later in life. I would judge her hard.

I don’t think Jen would ever admit to the Rosses that she’s having issues with negative comments. I don’t think they would have much sympathy.

Shitquotes to come today?? Not sure how the scolding is going to take place, but it will.

15.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 8/8/2020, 15:44) 
    QUOTE (MysticMeow @ 8/8/2020, 08:54) 
    I'm sorry if this has been mentioned but why does she clench her jaw so much!?

Side effect of some anti depressant/anxiety meds

Thanks Bunion of Fury! Have been loving reading your posts.
    I take lexapro too, but have never encountered this.

868 replies since 6/8/2020, 20:49   111172 views