AskingJeff'sLlamaToSpitAtMyBabyMamaLikeDon PT 175

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If Suze and Poopsie did their will correctly, which I'm assuming they have a great lawyer, Jen won't get any inheritance from them. We did our will recently and the lawyer told us that with some rare exceptions, any inheritance goes down the line by blood. Which means no "in-laws" are to receive anything. When my father in law died, his stuff all went to my husband and our kids. If my husband was dead then my kids would get all of it.
    I bet that is how their will is set up too. Jen will find out some day that that the Utah cabin will go to her kids...nothing to her.

2.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 8/8/2020, 02:40 AM) 
    Lol, not at all. Emily is crazier than all of the Ross'.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-4Trqn_6wA

What's funny is that in this video Jen has to sleep on the rollaway bed while Suzanne and Emily get the real bed.

3.     +25   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 8/8/2020, 09:09 AM) 
    Jen will forever claim that her clinging to Don and the Rosses is for the sake of the children. But we all know that Jen only does what’s best for Jen. She is using the kids as an excuse to remain part of that family.

yes - I even thought her putting Charlotte in that "Family is everything" shirt on day 1 of the RV trip was intentional. a reminder as to why they're having to deal with Jen as well :lol: maybe I was reading too much into it...idk :D

4.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 8/8/2020, 16:26) 
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 8/8/2020, 09:09 AM) 
    Jen will forever claim that her clinging to Don and the Rosses is for the sake of the children. But we all know that Jen only does what’s best for Jen. She is using the kids as an excuse to remain part of that family.

yes - I even thought her putting Charlotte in that "Family is everything" shirt on day 1 of the RV trip was intentional. a reminder as to why they're having to deal with Jen as well :lol: maybe I was reading too much into it...idk :D

I absolutely thought that as well. I think she trots that shirt out whenever she has a self serving message she needs to convey. I think she uses the kids to advance her own selfish agenda.

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 8/8/2020, 15:32) 
    A bit off topic, but for my fellow Real Housewives fans: In that article about Poopsie that was posted earlier in this thread, it said he was raised in Franklin Lakes NJ :snickering:

Huge HW fan! I wonder if he has family still there? I grew up in the next town over from Franklin Lakes in Wayne NJ.

6. Bunion of Fury
        +27   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (MysticMeow @ 8/8/2020, 16:11) 
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 8/8/2020, 15:44) 
    Side effect of some anti depressant/anxiety meds

Thanks Bunion of Fury! Have been loving reading your posts.
    I take lexapro too, but have never encountered this.

I took Lexapro when I suffered from PPD and stopped because of that very side effect. I felt like my mouth was stuck all the time and I was mispronouncing words, having difficulty ennunciating. It made me very self conscious and I thought people would see it. I felt ashamed and so i stopped. A lot of meds cause different side effects in people but she is definitely taking something.
    As for the radio silence...
    I believe the trip is taking a toll on Jen, in many many ways. The response from fans was a slap in the face and she does not know how to deal with that at all. I don't think she is even trying to come up with a strategy i think she is just literally shell shocked. If it was about her skin and not wanting to show herself we would still have random shots of whatever. But she is not filming and sharing anything. Trust me it is not punishment she is too impulsive and would have done something passive aggressive in the likes of "you guys i am aware that there are a lot of questions and the situation is confusing i think it is best I stay away from SM right now as I need time to absorb it all". She hit rock bottom. I would not be surprised if she actually came back earlier via plane, kids in tow. The situation in the heart home ought to be the most difficult one she has had to endure in quite some time and being so sheltered and inexperienced she does not know how to handle it.
    Jen acted on a feeling "going to Utah, oh goody" but really did not think about 30 freaking days with Don and really really awkward moments and endless feelings of rejection and no longer being wanted, hiding in the dead crow room while hearing everyone having a good time upstairs.
    Jen just took a massive blow. Maybe she could have pulled this trip off 3 or 4 years down the road once everything is settled and they are amicable. But right now? The wounds are too fresh, the emotions are too overwhelming. She can't deal....no amount of yoga and shitquoting is going to make this feel right. Because it is a major fuck up and it was a terrible decision to go. And it was a terrible decision to go after portraying Don as the asshole in the situation. If it is confusing to viewers, imagine what it is doing to her psyche.

7.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she really thought she’d be the envy of all for still being part of the Utah activities. Instead she finds herself getting shit on :lol: The shit storms always seem to take her by complete surprise. Being self-aware is truly a gift not to be taken for granted :lol:

8.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I really think you’re on to something, Bunion.

I think she thought she could handle this trip. She’s such an independent woman, now.

Surprise, Jen. You’re not.

I’m sure she’s going through emotional roller coaster. Missing how it used to be. Scared she threw it away. Watching how attached CC is to her dad. Can’t hide her ED. Not being able to control situation or emotions.

It almost makes me feel for her.

Almost.

9.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her hair is going to look like Gollum’s by the end of this trip and I am HERE for it!

10.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TongueThrustLikeDon @ 8/8/2020, 07:49 AM) 

I think she thought she could handle this trip. She’s such an independent woman, now.

I’m sure she’s going through emotional roller coaster. Missing how it used to be. Scared she threw it away. Watching how attached CC is to her dad. Can’t hide her ED. Not being able to control situation or emotions.

Almost.

I agree with all of this. I think Jen thought the difficult part would be pushing her way into the trip. I don’t think she thought beyond that ‘win’.

11.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I wonder what the narrative will be like -post- Utah trip.... I feel like she will ditch the kids for a few days and upload weepy insta posts while eating ridiculously expensive treats :smoking-smiley-face:

QUOTE (ConfusedLikeJen @ 8/8/2020, 14:12) 
    I am thankful that those kids will remember nothing about this trip.

Jen need to put her Bridget Jones' big girl panties on, pull them up, then move on.

Find her new path in life, that happens to intertwine with Don.

Find new interests outside of the home and the Ross family.

Rent a vacation home and take her parents along. Plus her new man when he appears.

Within two years the kids will be able to go to Utah, or wherever, with Don on their own.

I can guarantee he will remarry before her. As a couple they won't want a third wheel along for the ride.

Move your life on Jen. Show some maturity. You supposedly left Don so stop holding on as if he were the only man left standing.

I wonder if her divorce decree includes that if she re married she’s excluded from alimony. That is sometimes the case... it wouldn’t be in her favour to remarry anytime soon if she wants to keep her bank account stacked 🤷🏻‍♀️

12.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 8/8/2020, 16:57) 
    QUOTE (TongueThrustLikeDon @ 8/8/2020, 07:49 AM) 

Almost.

I agree with all of this. I think Jen thought the difficult part would be pushing her way into the trip. I don’t think she thought beyond that ‘win’.

Yes! She wanted to win for the sake of winning and having another tally against Ol’ what’s-his-name

13.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    ItsNotAllSunsetsAndFunAtTheHeartHomeLikeJen #radiosilence

14.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group