Group

Status
    :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

2.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She’s probably creaming in her panties with horseradish onion dip because she’s hot for shopping at Costco today.

3.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    “You guyzzzzz. You guyzzzzz. You guyzzzz.” Michelle, stfu.

4.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She must have overdosed on her happy pills. Manic laugh, over-the-top theatrics, delirious. She tries to imitate every YT channel she watches. It makes her look even more psycho than she already is. How is that even possible?!?

Her high pitched screeching. I could slap her into next week. :tearing-hair:

Nobody wants to watch her tromping around her crap yard for 15 minutes. She looks like the Hunchback of Notre Dame stumbling around. When she falls down they’ll have to get a crane to lift her off of the ground. Makes my day just picturing her dangling from a crane....”You guyzzzzz, you guyzzzz, this is sooooo much fun.

“Diet Coke Zero” 😂🤣. Lick those fingers, Michelle. You don’t want to miss a drop of your fabulous dips. Her paper and plastic infuriate me!! Lazy azz slob!!

5.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Her parmazon coating on the wings and to prove she can not read i would like to know were it has diet coke on that can. I only see coke zero. And i agree that damn high pitch voice you knoq it is so fake.

6.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chicjen hater ns @ 29/1/2021, 17:23) 
    Her parmazon coating on the wings and to prove she can not read i would like to know were it has diet coke on that can. I only see coke zero. And i agree that damn high pitch voice you knoq it is so fake.

hahaha you mean the one where she goes gurley's girlies Marsha Jan Cindy. That high-pitched voice she sounds like she is definitely mentally challenged. Does she not listen to her own voice and realize how stupid she sounds. If it's not bad enough she spits and sputters just trying to get a sentence out but that other voice that she uses towards the animals you can bet they think she's crazy as the Birds 2. I could just knock her green slimy teeth out she makes me so sick the gluttonous bitch

Edited by Chicken Gizzard and 1 Dwarf - 29/1/2021, 17:49

7. Keto2021
        +4   Like  

User deleted

A perfect way to celebrate her anniversary. A trip to Costco, Giant Tagger, and Dollar Tree. Three stores (and fast food I’m sure) in an epidemic so she’ll have 3-4x as much chance of getting Covid for an anniversary gift. But she’ll have bushels of candy and chips and little debbies and helluva good dip while she’s in ICU coughing it all up.

You’re all right, she does have a shopping addiction. Her 18 year old doesn’t have a license, car, insurance, or job, but she wastes money on NEW crocks and dog beds she doesn’t even need. Her tribe cheering her on while she kills herself with chips and cake while she blows every dime on online shopping doesn’t care about her. You don’t let a friend destroy themselves. Of course if anyone tried to help her, they’d be banished and a troll.

8.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Keto2021 @ 29/1/2021, 17:48) 
    A perfect way to celebrate her anniversary. A trip to Costco, Giant Tagger, and Dollar Tree. Three stores (and fast food I’m sure) in an epidemic so she’ll have 3-4x as much chance of getting Covid for an anniversary gift. But she’ll have bushels of candy and chips and little debbies and helluva good dip while she’s in ICU coughing it all up.

You’re all right, she does have a shopping addiction. Her 18 year old doesn’t have a license, car, insurance, or job, but she wastes money on NEW crocks and dog beds she doesn’t even need. Her tribe cheering her on while she kills herself with chips and cake while she blows every dime on online shopping doesn’t care about her. You don’t let a friend destroy themselves. Of course if anyone tried to help her, they’d be banished and a troll.

you are absolutely 100% correct. And so is everyone else that speaks up in this thread. This room is getting busier by the day more and more are speaking up about that lunatic

9.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    They must have rats and mice with all the bird seed around that place . All the seed husks on the ground. And who puts up shower curtains for window curtains and to hide that pile of crap in the closet. Putting baking powder on the wings i understand but half a teaspoon that only covered 1 wing .

10.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    OMG...... what did I just discover. I was intrigued by the channel name when I saw this board. I typically come here to snark about Blessed Jess but this woman, I literally have no words. I've watched 2-3 videos and have realized she's just gross. Why does she think ANYONE wants to watch her eat and who gets that excited about a freaking dog bed?

11. Oh my goodness!
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Welcome to the "funny farm" NMILLER2019! Sit back and watch the train wreck! She definitely has many issues and she never ceases to shock and amaze us here as to how she is still alive considering her poor health..shitty attitude...and being so delusional! She is a very hateful, angry and selfish person with a me..me..me attitude. Me..me me..Michele! :lazy-good-for-nothing: :slob:

12.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NMiller2019 @ 1/29/2021, 10:20 AM) 
    OMG...... what did I just discover. I was intrigued by the channel name when I saw this board. I typically come here to snark about Blessed Jess but this woman, I literally have no words. I've watched 2-3 videos and have realized she's just gross. Why does she think ANYONE wants to watch her eat and who gets that excited about a freaking dog bed?

Welcome here, buckle up 😂🤣. Michele should be in a mental ward.

13.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    God, what a nut job. Can she ever stop eating and shopping? And what did the title of the video have to do with anything said in the video?
    I caaan't.

14.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    NMiller. I’m new to this thread too; these bakers are funny as h e double toothpick.
    OK I watched today’s video;
    First of all b*itch- there’s no need to buy a new rack off of Amazon to cook your chicken wings. You found a way to do it; didn’t you just “DECLUTTER”?
    Second, she has hanging 5 aprons. Bakers, have you ever seen her cook with one on? Just for show- I doubt they could ever tie around her gut.
    Last, I wish I knew photoshop. The way she was licking her fingers while eating those wings. I would photoshop Colonel Sanders beard, glasses the whole work and dub a caption “Sausage fingers Good”.

15.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    :big-drooling-smiley-emoticon: this is Michelle when she talks and drooling all over the place LMFAO

1580 replies since 11/8/2020, 16:03   175929 views