Chickens By The Lake

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She is a glutton, and she makes sure to use a lot of food so that she has to go shopping again. She will do anything to go shopping again, even feed her dogs chicken that she prepares especially for them. And then she wants to talk about being frugal.

2. Keto2021
        +7   Like  

User deleted

All of the above!

Also, I couldn’t get over eating with their hands in the car after touching over $700 worth of stuff at a giant box store. Happy virus anniversary.

3.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She did this big shop because she would have got her disability cheque on the 28th. She literally could not wait to go out and spend it.

I can't imagine what the workers at Giant Tiger think when she is in there looking for "Valentimes" stuff. We are in the middle of a pandemic. The government has asked people to only go out for essentials. I can see why Giant Tiger is not stocking non-essential items like Valentine crap.

She is outraged at the cost of the fast food, the prices are written right on the menu board! Bruce got a triple burger. There is 3/4 lb of meat in his hamburger. It is the most expensive item on the A&W menu. Fast food is super expensive here, that's why most people don't make it a daily thing. If she wasn't such a dummy she would know you can literally print off coupons at the A&W website all the time. A&W is one restaurant that I will go to because they have such good coupons.

4. Keto2021
        +8   Like  

User deleted

I figured it must be check time. She would’ve exploded if she couldn’t spend it immediately.

What’s with so much cheap crap to celebrate every holiday like Valen-times when there are only 3 of you, and no little ones? How many new stoves and quality things could she have bought by now, including furniture and even newer vehicles, and how much healthier they’d all be, if she actually cooked healthy meals from scratch and used that for content instead of silly hauls and decor nonsense. Get a grip woman, youtube may not last forever and you’re still going to need things that are more important than valentine plates and chips.

5.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I had no idea she gets a disability check. What does she get it for? Does anyone know? She used to have cancer, but that is gone, right?

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SD Reacts @ 30/1/2021, 15:14) 
    I had no idea she gets a disability check. What does she get it for? Does anyone know? She used to have cancer, but that is gone, right?

After her hip replacement she applied for and got CPP disability.

7.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Just watched the video SMH. While the dwarf and the heifer where in giant tagger she says Bruce get those underwears instead of underwear LOL and valentimes. I could only watch the beginning when they got their ginormous burgers and the dwarf with a triple Burger LOL and the heifer acting like hers was so small it's still a big burger. Did you notice they barely got their food and she was snapping up the french fries like a hog that just can't wait a minute to get the food sorted out. When I fast forwarded the video it was all about them eating that's why I couldn't watch the rest. Not only does she have a food addiction she has a YouTube addiction and will spend any money at all to try and be a big YouTube Star. It will never happen you big old stinking twat heifer. Spend some money on that old shithouse that you call home and thank everyone is jealous of your life LOL. Yeah right you big twat like I want to live in a house that looks just like an old shithouse house at an old Cottage back in the 60s. Even your front doorstep is full of duck shit and chickenshit. In the midget that you live need cleaned up because whatever is on his chin looks like an old woman's snatch

8.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don't think disability payments from the government, either U.S. or Canadian, were meant for Giant "Tagger" or Canadian Tire or Dollar Tree or online shopping sprees. Man, that grinds my gears! Some people work so hard for so little, and MB doesn't do SH*T. 😠

9. twinkl
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Villainmom @ 8/12/2020, 01:47 AM) 
    Can I just mention that she lets that bird go wherever it wants in the house. She complains she has to clean all the time. It’s because she have to clean up the bird poop all over the house. She lets that bird and dog sit on the table while they eat! Gross!!

Personally, I think that Bruce tries to keep her crap together, but she won't have it cause she rules everything it's gotta be her way or make his life a living he**. Every time her "friends" sends her gifts she goes freak'n crazy. I just have no tolerance for that kind of squealing, plain stupidity and childish behavior from an adult. Her happiness only comes from food, presents, and shopping. What would she be like without all that?? Yes I agree with all the comments about Nate. He will never have a productive life. So sad.

10.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    "What’s with so much cheap crap to celebrate every holiday like Valen-times when there are only 3 of you, and no little ones?"

There are actually only two of them, since the adult kid NEVER participates in her celebrations (unless there are presents in it for him). Come to think of it, Bruce doesn't seem too thrilled either. I suspect he only humors her because she keeps him well fed.

11.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Silver Threads @ 30/1/2021, 21:51) 
    I don't think disability payments from the government, either U.S. or Canadian, were meant for Giant "Tagger" or Canadian Tire or Dollar Tree or online shopping sprees. Man, that grinds my gears! Some people work so hard for so little, and MB doesn't do SH*T. 😠

Nate had a form of child disabilty payments that turned to ODSP as soon as he turned 18. He spends all his government money on video games. :furious:

12.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    This family really rocks my boat. :furious:

It would be bad enough for them to be that dumb, but Michele´s cockiness on top of it all takes the cake.

13.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I know Nate is set back for more reasons than one but have you ever seen when she tells him he has received a card from a what she calls suscriber* lol. He willingly comes out of his feet and ass smelling bedroom in hopes a 20 doller bill will fall out of the card. I have seen it many of time and if nothing falls out of the card and there is no gift he puts on a face and exits quickly. All of the government's wasted money that she receives wasted yet she only has one burner on her stove that works and a table that rocks when they sit at it. After her big greasy hamburger and fries you can bet she can't wait to get home and act exhausted from shopping and have to sit down to a big bag of potato chips and onion dip. Can you imagine the smell of her room nevermind Nate. It's no wonder the dwarf doesn't sleep with her. All of that garlic Plus spicy chips and onion e dip day after day you know that place stinks of her rotten farts. Sorry TMI but I say it is it is and that heifer Glutton bitch is rank let's face it.

14. Oh my goodness!
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Poor Bruce asked a few times if he could say something and right away the Amazon Lady snapped back "NO"! She is such a bitch! He keeps saying how frugal she is but a frugal person does not spend money on shit constantly.

15. Eye roll into the next dimension
        +6   Like  

User deleted

She didn't want Bruce to call her out. She wanted to buy multiple of the corn and peas and I think he was going to say we have to leave some for others. That's why I think she became all flustered and bitchy. She use to say she doesn't " edit " stuff out... :confused-face-smiley-emoticon: Well cutting the camera so you don't get called out is editing if you aren't hiding why are you always clicking the camera off when stuff starts to get real. As soon as nate starts up or Bruce she quickly shuts the camera down, nothing to hide Michelle then keep that camera rolling. 😂

1580 replies since 11/8/2020, 16:03   175491 views