Chickens By The Lake

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Michelle says when you’re cooking in an Inststant Pot you can TURK recipes 😳

Michele also said that her video was RENDERING 🙄

I just watched a few minutes of her video. She was so ticked at Bruce. Again, she cannot hide her raging temper. She truly is a ticking time bomb. Who the hell does she thinks she is?!? She doesn’t deserve anyone in her life. Crazy loon.

Looks like they are shopping AGAIN. She has her slave along, so all is well in Michele’s whacked out world.

BRUCE, Please have a girlfriend. You deserve one. Nobody, nobody, deserves to be treated like crap like how Michelle treats you.

2. Eye roll into the next dimension
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Something happened in the last of the newest vlog, all of a sudden the video stopped and she came back with half of a sub acting as if she was " just " trying it. However the whole vibe was off compared to before she cut the video. It's weird. There is something going on in that house and if you watch closely at the snippets you get little peeks of it before she cuts and comes back. Honestly I think nate is becoming more demanding and hard to handle/control. That's a little house and you barely ever see him anymore which is even more concerning. She would have no clue what he was up to if he got sucked into something dark on the internet and with his social skills it would be very easy. I think that house isn't a bed of roses to live in. Man, if the real world ever catches up to nate it's going to be a hard ole go for him. It is really sad. The world doesn't cut your crust off and cater to your every whim. It has always really upset me that she got so mad when people brought up the fact that he has issues like she was ashamed of them. She would be so defensive. It's not shameful Michelle how you've totally ignored getting him help and proper schooling that is shameful. I have friends whose children are autistic and they rock! They are excelling even my one friends young guy who is non verbal. Nate is a sore spot for me because if he was such a gift why wouldn't you want him to get the skills he needs to be the best of who he is, who ever that is. All free range did was let you off the hook of being responsible and accountable for your role as being a parent which requires some hard things for the betterment of your child. It makes me sad for him. It's not going to get easier fyi. He is 18 and this bad off now if nothing changes I hate to think of who and where he will be at 25. I hope I am wrong Michelle, I hope I am wrong. However, he graduated right !?! I doubt it because if he did and me being a parent knowing how hard he struggled I would have been showing that certificate off to prove to everyone how well that free ranging worked.

3.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Hey Michelle, You big Dumb Azz - In my area Footlong subs at Subway are $5.50 - $7.25. Also, buy one footlong, get one footlong free. You.Are.A.Complete.Moron.

Subway is far healthier than your disgusting sandwiches with the three jars of mayo and dressings you dump on them 🤮

@Eye roll into the next dimension
    I agree. The brief glimpses we see of Michele’s temper, Nate, and other things in that house.....all is not well. It’s a terrifying recipe for a horrific tragedy. For me, everything that is wrong with that family is due to Michelle.

4. Keto2021
        +8   Like  

User deleted

“All free range did was let you off the hook of being responsible and accountable for your role as being a parent which requires some hard things for the betterment of your child.”

This!! She convinced Bruce she needed to quit work to stay home and unschool Nate, then tried to start a YouTube channel about it which went nowhere, but after years or watching and copying other youtubers, she can fake a happy little frugal family for people no brighter than she is, or people trying to get their own youtube views by commenting. She doesn’t realize that if she would just be a decent person, people would watch and she wouldn’t have to make up content like 15 minutes of carrying water to chickens or constantly eating in front of a camera. She doesn’t have to try to impress anybody, no one cares that they’re poor, but her cockiness is off putting. I like watching people from all walks of life, from homesteaders barely scraping by to extreme wealth like Queens Cabinet, as long as they’re genuine and a little humble. There’s a reason Michele has no friends in real life, and where is the sister she mentioned during the funeral? She better take real good care of Bruce, but she’s too selfish to realize it.

5.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Nate is off in the other room “getting his wood”because Michelle can’t give him his wood.
    Question, they call it a “cankle” when you can’t differentiate your calf from your ankle. What is it called when you can’t differentiate your forearm from your wrist ( a forist?). No wonder she thinks all her Costco meat will last her through the summer; she constantly buys food. I guess their son will get a box of Cherrios for his dinner while she’s scoffing and manhandling her meat package. Bruce probably wishes she would get so excited fondling his meat package.
    Bakers, ever see the closing clips of BridesMaids? OMG I need to put bleach in my eyes now!

6.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Does the frugal heifer from Ontario not know how to peel and cut potatoes? What is up with all the frozen fries and hashbrowns she buys so often??? She has nothing better to do all day. Why? :furious: I would like to understand.

And her drowning in her own saliva whenever she looks at food is disgusting.

Looks like the gnome has finally been turned into her personal slave. She does not make an extra step unless she has to. No wonder she is getting bigger and bigger. But no worries, guys, she is losing weight. :D

7.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    What does she mean by "terk" things for the Instapot? Anybody know?

Didn't they just spend $700. at Costco yesterday? So what was with that new haul? Damn, Bruce could build himself a fort with all those Cheerio boxes! And I SO wanted to comment, Tell Nate to get a job and buy his own expensive snacks like Goldfish.

That exaggerated voice she uses more and more on camera... :5153: Can't stand it!

Man, I hate that my curiosity drives me to check out her vlogs. All she does is gross me out and piss me off.

8.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    You can tell she is reading the posts in this forum. She has pure hatred written all over her face, because she might be able to tweak the comments under her videos, but not here. And if work is not too busy this week, I will start video reactions on her hiddeously irresponsible lifestyle.

9.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Silver Threads @ 1/31/2021, 11:06 AM) 
    What does she mean by "terk" things for the Instapot? Anybody know?

Didn't they just spend $700. at Costco yesterday? So what was with that new haul? Damn, Bruce could build himself a fort with all those Cheerio boxes! And I SO wanted to comment, Tell Nate to get a job and buy his own expensive snacks like Goldfish.

That exaggerated voice she uses more and more on camera... :5153: Can't stand it!

Man, I hate that my curiosity drives me to check out her vlogs. All she does is gross me out and piss me off.

Terk/turk = tweak, in Michelle’s illiterate world anyhow. I’m sure she hears other YT channels say - I “tweaked” the recipe. Michelle is such a dunce. Her over-the-top voice and act are her trying to copycat other channels, because she does not have a brain of her own. Some of them can possibly pull those acts off, Michelle cannot. I also hate the music she is wasting her money on. Trying to make herself look normal, and with the in YT crowd. Neither of those will ever happen. She is a misfit on every level. At the gas station when Bruce was talking to someone, Michelle was bizarrely interested. As if neither of them have ever interacted with real human beings. Such a strange concept to Michelle. I wish it would have been a female. The top of her head would have exploded. I’m sure Bruce has friends at work, but that’s all.

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    OMG! I love reading your comments! Your comments are so funny that they bring me to tears! I just had to give my opinion.

I have never seen such a gluttonous pig when it comes to food. She tries to shove large portions in her mouth even if if the food is scalding hot!
    I watched her burn the inside of her mouth while shoving half a hot pierogie in her pie hole. Her teeth look like a rats teeth long at the top and bottom. her eyes are droopy, makeup always smeared, her dang nose is always stuffed with snot, mouth always opened, filled with spit and bubbles and she makes that irritating noise with her enlarged thing that hangs in the back of her throat (uvula). I don't know how she ever got married in the first place. If I was a man, I wouldn't give her a second look. She's by no means a "beauty" She is so annoying with that opened pie hole 24/7!!!! In the summer she probably swallows a ton of bugs and flies. Lol

11.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Silver Threads
    Everyone loves a good train wreck. It never gets old.
    :smoking-smiley-face:

mose

Welcome to - As Michelle’s Stomach Churns and Slobbers into her chip-n-dip.

12.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (mose @ 31/1/2021, 20:15) 
    OMG! I love reading your comments! Your comments are so funny that they bring me to tears! I just had to give my opinion.

I have never seen such a gluttonous pig when it comes to food. She tries to shove large portions in her mouth even if if the food is scalding hot!
    I watched her burn the inside of her mouth while shoving half a hot pierogie in her pie hole. Her teeth look like a rats teeth long at the top and bottom. her eyes are droopy, makeup always smeared, her dang nose is always stuffed with snot, mouth always opened, filled with spit and bubbles and she makes that irritating noise with her enlarged thing that hangs in the back of her throat (uvula). I don't know how she ever got married in the first place. If I was a man, I wouldn't give her a second look. She's by no means a "beauty" She is so annoying with that opened pie hole 24/7!!!! In the summer she probably swallows a ton of bugs and flies. Lol

well thank you for your contribution to this room we do have a great time here and some great laughs that's for sure LOL. You can bet Sasquatch Michelle with her rat teeth could chew an apple through a picket fence. We all pretty much have her all figured out but is that stupid that she thinks she has everybody fooled LOL. There is no way that this many people can be wrong about her as we see everything the same way. All the shopping that she has been doing yet suddenly she decides she needs broccoli just as an excuse to get out the fucking door again tomorrow to come home with another shitload of shit. I can't stand the way she choose those potato chips. Anything she eats put anyone on a diet. I have to laugh at her arse kissing subscribers saying that he makes them feel hungry LOL. For most of us she makes us feel like puking and shitting ourself. I've said this a million times but I'm going to say it again because I'm like that. With all of that bacon grease and Coca-Cola, spicy potato chips, tremendous heavy garlic and spices upon spices. You can only imagine the stench that rolls off of her ginormous greasy arse and thunderous farts. Dill pickle chips are pretty heavy coated already and to imagine her eating the hot spicy dill pickle chips and then her onion dip on top of it. I better quit while I'm ahead or I'm going to end up sick to my stomach as I already am already. She copycats this other YouTuber who loves to spend money on The Daily and load up on food and other junk and has to scream at every item and Michelle is trying to act just like her as well as many other YouTubers. Not sure if you all heard Bruce the dwarf using the word retarded?. They really are so ignorant and to use that word when neither one of them or their kid sound as if they never got past grade 3. Michelle you're a big old twat. Also the day you were talking about your weak bladder and how much you dribble in your crusty size 5x underwear was just about as sickening as watching you eat you dirty bitch. you can act as Brave as you want hiding behind your camera but I dare you to come into this room and try and have a conversation. You wouldn't make it 2 minutes in here you filthy disgusting v neck stanky clam bitch. You might scare your old man but you don't scare anybody in here so come on bring it on Tootsie. Let's have a go :fist-shake:

13.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Chicken Gizzard and 1 Dwarf, I have to bow down to you! Nobody in here can sum up that heifer quite like you. Your words crack me up and I now will forever see that chair she sits in and know it smells of garlic plus and onion dip exhaust. I feel like i can smell her from here due to your colorful description! You slay! :celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

14.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (nuffin @ 1/2/2021, 00:13) 
    Chicken Gizzard and 1 Dwarf, I have to bow down to you! Nobody in here can sum up that heifer quite like you. Your words crack me up and I now will forever see that chair she sits in and know it smells of garlic plus and onion dip exhaust. I feel like i can smell her from here due to your colorful description! You slay! :celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

:hearty-laugh: Well ty darlin lol. I also look forward to your comments as well although I suppose I'm a bit much at times but I can't help it I can't stand that obnoxious oversized glutton cam bully. That Bagel silverback gorilla looking bitch doesn't scare me or anyone else in this room one bit then this is why I wish she had the guts to come out from hiding and face us in here and see how Brave she is like she tries to be behind the camera. LOL and we all just know that chair is just smoking in ass and twat LOL I think I just spit up in my throat but I cannot help but know she stinks. When she comes on with that bed head and those stylish chickenshit t-shirts that in her mind likely thinks everyone wants one just like everyone wants a house and life like hers. She probably thinks we want the midget as well hahaha. You guys step back he's all mine and I have first dibs. I bet his weiner looks like a button on a fur jacket. I better stop or I'm going to get carried away even further. It's just that I really can't stand her especially while she's eating because the only time she isn't stuffing her big old gizzard is when she is spitting and spraying saliva all over the place. That goofy-looking kid needs a kick in the arse as well. One more thing that makes me sick also is that she's always buying that cheap brand of chicken fingers and chicken burgers of the same brand and could do much better at Costco since she is there every week anyway and by that goofy kid at least a better quality brand since that is all he eats other than pizza and Cheerios and peanut butter cups. Oh and the Kid Likes fishy crackers yet she only bought one bag because they weren't on sale LOL. That's her excuse so that she can go shopping again and again. OMG honestly I could keep on going and going and going so I will end just for now but Michelle I hope all Jethro attacks you tomorrow because that would be hilarious if you were filming during the attack and watch you try and run and slept well that little fucker chews :hearty-laugh: a couple of your chins off

15.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :thumbs-up: Thank you! I pacifically come here to read all you guyses great comments! Yous guyses make my day!
    I hope I brang some smiles to yous. Gotta go, now. I'm making two organtic chicken breasts in a pound of butter and a block of cheese. Yum!

1580 replies since 11/8/2020, 16:03   175928 views