Chickens By The Lake

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    OMG I've rarely laughed so hard in a long time reading here. I don't have the stomach to watch her anymore, except if major karma were to hit her in the posterior, so I'm ever so grateful for your vivid descriptions, visual, olfactory, gustative and otherwise, with Chicken Gizzard leading the pack. The only way I could watch her would be with lots of wine and I've given up for Lent. Imagine the drinking games one could have watching her. Beware Michele of husbands saying endearing things in public, can be a sign of an outside liaison, esp if he is watching his weight and appearance!

2.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Youtube Video.. Waddle When I Walk 4.00 she is sick of sitting around getting FAT!!!

4.11 She says she is waddling around like a Waddling Duck
    Hasn't that always been the
    case

Frustrated she pronounces it as flusterated.. Good Grief
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_2021-03-13-15-40-30

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Brioche @ 13/3/2021, 01:37) 
    OMG I've rarely laughed so hard in a long time reading here. I don't have the stomach to watch her anymore, except if major karma were to hit her in the posterior, so I'm ever so grateful for your vivid descriptions, visual, olfactory, gustative and otherwise, with Chicken Gizzard leading the pack. The only way I could watch her would be with lots of wine and I've given up for Lent. Imagine the drinking games one could have watching her. Beware Michele of husbands saying endearing things in public, can be a sign of an outside liaison, esp if he is watching his weight and appearance!

I couldn't agree with you more honey. I've been saying for a while that she needs to start packing an extra dollar store heart-shaped Valentine cupcake. Something tells me that the gnome has a close female co-worker that he has lunch with often. If this was really true she must wonder why there is always only one little chicken leg or drumstick in the poor man's lunch while his heifer Sasquatch wife sits on her big fat oversized stanky twat eating three on her plate at home. God forbid anyone get ahead of her lol. Such a gluttonous pig. I have never in my life seen a woman who could eat that much in a day and never skip a meal or a snack in between. I can't stand the way she crunches with those razor blade fangs of hers and the way she has to have chips and dip on The Daily in between big meals. Sasquatch hasn't shot her f****** mouth about the Coke Zero that disappeared. I'd love to slap her big fat head off of her shoulders but I would need a baseball glove to try to even cover half of that enormous face so I could slap it silly. Did you watch her the other day eating a whole box of mac and cheese that she adds 10 lb of butter and half a jar of Cheez Whiz On Top of the powdered cheese that is already included in the Box. If that wasn't bad enough she uses a wooden spoon to feed her big fat gizzard. I was waiting for her to choke which I have seen before because she is such a damn Pig it's like she's afraid somebody's going to steal it from her. Ugh what a mess she is. Slurp slurp spit and sputter. Just listen how when she takes a sip of her pop / soda she makes a hissing noise like a thirsty four-year-old would make. We know you are lurking around you big heifer. Bruce The Gnome we know you are lurking around as well. Man up little guy and tell us how you really feel about that Amazon you Call wifey LOL. What is it like sleeping with that goon Nathan? We know you're not sleeping in the guitar room because there isn't enough room to swing a cat in there especially with all the horde of junk. There must have been a time when you both slept together and must have looked like Fred and Bernie in the bed LOL. If you both were lying Head to Head I'm sure your feet only came to her kneecaps. I think I know who was on top most of the time LOL LOL LOL. Okay I need to stop I have already sprayed ice water all over my coffee table from pissing myself laughing. Have a great evening love birds hahaha :to-quote-smiley-emoticon:

4.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    So she got some tshirts for her Birthday..
    AC/DC.. It's missing A Whole lotta Rosie on it!
    Jimi Hendrix.. Foxy Lady..In your dreams.
    Jim Morrison The Doors.. well that's fitting seeing she always has the munchies
    Bob Dylan: yes she sure is a HURRICANE!!!
    Bruce mentioned something along the lines over the hill never worked never will he laughs😂 she says take the back!
    Pitstops along the way.. of course for grub ..never fails
    It’s all about her because it's her birthday... although she is a bit pissed because of the trolls. It has put a damper on her special day!
    Oh you poor thing, how can Bruce put up with her dominance.. Fuck that!! He has the patience of a saint.

5.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I wonder if he gave her all those T-shirts to make her appear hip instead of dowdy. Maybe he's trying to minimize his own embarrassment when they're out together. Just a thought (bc she normally wears cutsie-wootsie shirts).

6.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62073049

1580 replies since 11/8/2020, 16:03   175928 views