Chickens By The Lake

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I remember a few months ago she talked about how she fries everything in reused bacon grease. I'm pretty sure that turns rancid after a while. She made some snarky comment in one video how people can "keep their air fryers" thanks I will. it's way healthier than frying everything in rancid lard.

2.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I sure wish they would learn how to dance. They have no rhythm in their bones. It just looks like they are having a seizure.

I think she is a gossip bakery fan! She sure does comment about alot of stuff we discuss here.

She is no Pioneer Women. That is almost laughable to think about. Does she really think she cooks like her? Her food never looks good.

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's on the verge of grifting. She once again mentioned, and used, her hand mixer with the one beater.
    So... who's gonna send her one? I say by Christmas she may have one

4.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's totally a grifter and people who send her gifts are idiots. She should get off her arse and work, given she does nothing all day. Nate should also have a job at this point since he's not in school, he spends all day every day playing games.

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Harper5 @ 8/12/2020, 15:55) 
    She's totally a grifter and people who send her gifts are idiots. She should get off her arse and work, given she does nothing all day. Nate should also have a job at this point since he's not in school, he spends all day every day playing games.

Agreed!!! Nate is 18... time for the real world and a job, responsibility and adulthood

6. Oh my goodness!
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Totally agree! Here is a now adult person who has spent his childhood with having no socialization or having rules in the house because he is "free range". Take a good look at how all that has turned out! His "parents" have failed him horribly..disgusting!

7.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I've taken notice that a lot of these "dollar tree haulers" and vloggers are lowkey ebeggers and grifters. They just happen to have P.O. Boxes listed in their video descriptions. And something always happens, some unfortunate event where they rally their audience for pity and setup to receive gifts. It's always these stay at home moms/housewives too. They've found a way to receive free gifts and attention. I wish they would all get shut down. Chicken bitch is pretty much on her way to becoming the same.

Another video another round of digs. She makes a comment about her apron offending some for being "too sexy" no it's not the apron it's the fact you look like Ursula from the Little mermaid flailing around in it. She just can't help but to make snide comments. She pointed to clutter and cackled like a kitchen witch about how that'll offend someone. it seems more and more it's getting to her that she is so heavily criticized here. Let's keep up the good work! I'm just waiting for the vlog she puts out where she cracks and goes off on the "trolls". We're not trolls Michele we're just sick of your dumb ass nonsense! Stop being fake and be the crazy c*nt you actually are when the camera isn't trolling. Canadian Cynthia Beaumont I swear! And that intro is cringe as fuck. Bruce's humping the air dance..is that what it looks like from Michele's POV when he's pounding that mound? Oof!

9f5bb8d2ebd925efe8296cf046fc71c3

8.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    To be fair, Vandiel, most Dollar Tree shoppers aren't ebeggars. They're usually middle-class people who simply appreciate bargains. If I had a DT near me, I'd also make regular trips there.

Everything else you said about that cow is spot-on. The new opening isn't the least bit cute or Christmasy; it's one of the most tasteless, cringeworthy sequences ever to appear on a vlog. Her self-congratulatory BS has gotten as intolerable as her face-stuffing. She's just plain dumb and unpleasant, and shouldn't try to justify her lifetime of pisspoor decisions.

9.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is such an idiot. Check out this video, she clearly states her inability to educate anyone, Nathan could barely write, thinks everything will be done on computers by the time he is ready to get a job ... yea right. Computers break, systems crash and sometimes you need the pen and paper. She has literally disabled her son even more than he was because she is a dimwit who believed she was capable of "unschooling" her already disabled son. How is this LEGAL? Who allows moronic parents to "educate" their children meanwhile they can barely spell let alone write concisely and educate a whole other person. Basically Nathan's education equal to him doing chores, feeding chickens and gardening with his parents. Great job opportunity ... their kid will be left on the street once they die or will die in that fire pit of theirs all alone living on a disability pension because his parents have totally ruined his chances of becoming a part of society.

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I've been busy taking care of my family...her every upload highlights her ingesting food like she'll never eat again! I know it's rude for me to say, but she's gross.
    She says she cleans all day. Please tell me, what in that hovel, is clean?
    The dancing intros are awful! Humiliating!
    Please, nice friends, my corneas are burning! I cannot watch any more of her 'cheer'.
    Oh, that friend she keeps referencing? Overweight Ugly Canada is just as disillusioned as she is.

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Vandiel @ 9/12/2020, 16:35) 
    Bruce's humping the air dance..is that what it looks like from Michele's POV when he's pounding that mound? Oof!

Your commentary is amazing but I literally could've gone my whole life without that idea/imagery.

I'd be shocked if he could find her "mound".

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Harper5, that kid doesn't do ANY chores on a regular basis, only when the old lady asks him to (which is rare). All she does is make excuses for him. Now, at 18, he can't do squat, nor does he want to do anything. It's pathetic.

13.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Came across this, Bruce is talking like he’s Chinese.....the most racist thing....completely disgusting! Nasty hateful people!

14.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Bruce owns and wears Duck Dynasty hats. If that doesn't tell you what kinda person he must be I dunno what will. They're Canadian rednecks I've come to the conclusion. Imagine what they're like when the camera isn't rolling. Deplorable!

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I just watched this morning's latest video and Nathan is in his bedroom as usual playing games online and Michelle says they may be a little loud. Sure enough the word mother fkr is heard loud and clear from his room and she keeps on jumping on her Wendy's chicken strips she didn't even edit that out. Moron if you want to hear it start around the 10-minute mark you will find it around the 11 ish minute area

1580 replies since 11/8/2020, 16:03   175488 views