Chickens By The Lake

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Vlogmas shopping and hauls video...
    Sitting in Sobeys munching on chips (what a shock) and talking about going to McDonald's.

Plus she doesn't want to go out next week... yeah, right... next breath, next Friday I'll go to Costco.
    STAY THE FRICK HOME!!

And I quote here... let's stop eating (as she shoves one more chip into her mouth) and go get some food
    Oh boy!! Grape Fanta!
    :slob:

She's the kind of person I can only shake my head about. Her antics are just becoming more ridiculous and crazy every video.
    She's beyond shock factor now.

2.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chicken Gizzard and 1 Dwarf @ 10/12/2020, 13:05) 
    I just watched this morning's latest video and Nathan is in his bedroom as usual playing games online and Michelle says they may be a little loud. Sure enough the word mother fkr is heard loud and clear from his room and she keeps on jumping on her Wendy's chicken strips she didn't even edit that out. Moron if you want to hear it start around the 10-minute mark you will find it around the 11 ish minute area

I haven’t watched her in awhile because I can’t stand her. I just went and watched that video and sure enough you can hear Nate say Mother F—-er in the background and she goes on like it’s normal. That kid needs intervention.

3.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nates so unhealthy he has to dance slow for fear of breaking a bone.

4.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    "Canadian rednecks" sums it up. That's why they're so ignorant and proud of their ignorance, and why Michele flaunts hers. In addition to all the other signs, she seems to get some kind weird thrill from eating right in front of the camera.😝 Not many vloggers do that, especially two or three times in the course of 20-some minutes.

5.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Teens swear, I'm not too bothered but I think he has anger issues unrelated even to this swearing, it's the tone he uses, also his reactions in past videos and looks he has given ... creepy.

I don't understand how she can wear clothes that she hasn't washed after buying, I find that weird. Unless it's stuff from a higher end brand, a specialty boutique and garments that don't require frequent washing I can't imagine buying a cheap xmas sweater or top without putting it in the wash.

6.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Well she sure edited out the scene months ago when Nathan come in the kitchen in the morning and took his foot and kicked Coco the smallest dog right across the kitchen floor. The comments were flying with upset people commenting on how he could do such a thing that poor little dog run across the floor three times and hit the back wall. She took that video down the whole thing sneaky bitch. Such a fake happy-go-lucky family they all need medical attention real fast

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Awww I’m so glad I didn’t see that video. Heartbreaking. He’s bitter and angry because he has no life ... just living in his bat cave watching the world pass online.

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    No words for that eggroll car mukbang, the sauce dripping all over them and the car, the greasy fingers, his crass jokes, this is the closest they get to sexual gratification as a couple. Could not watch more than half, but thanks for finding this gem.

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes I realize teens swear however he is 18 years old and should be in school or a job. If he acts like that towards a video game then how does he act in public. That free range bullshit is biting her in the ass. He will get worse as time goes on because they allow it. He is already violent towards the animals. He grabs things from Michele and then gets pissy when he doesn’t get his way. That don’t work in the real world.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Villainmom @ 10/12/2020, 16:39) 
    Yes I realize teens swear however he is 18 years old and should be in school or a job. If he acts like that towards a video game then how does he act in public. That free range bullshit is biting her in the ass. He will get worse as time goes on because they allow it. He is already violent towards the animals. He grabs things from Michele and then gets pissy when he doesn’t get his way. That don’t work in the real world.

The other day, an older video came up in my feed. I think it was the father's day/dr pepper cake one... anyways at the end of the video she said many viewers asked about nate, a job, him driving, his life.
    Her reply was his life is his life, she won't share, how he's private and that it's her channel not his.
    But still... she has no qualms about having him dance in her videos, etc.

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s time for him to leave the nest. Sadly it’s going to be a shock for him but he’ll never survive staying in the house with her. He’s not even going to find his own Michelle living in a virtual world. Not that that is anyone’s dream. No decent girl is going to be ok living in the family cabin.

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Doesn't Canada's healthcare system look after young people on the autism spectrum? I get the impression Nathan has needed ongoing therapy & medication for quite a few years. The kid is waaay off-kilter and doesn't seem to be getting the help and guidance he requires.

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He will end up in a halfway house or a hospital when something happens to them. He has no life skills. He spends his day in his room playing video games and eats garbage. I hope they don’t have any weapons in that house. Some people think video games are real life.

14. Sparkle Farkle
        +3   Like  

User deleted

He was going to a youth type group last winter and seemed to enjoy it. Momma Bear was not happy about that. Then covid hit and that ended it. I feel so bad or him and Bruce too. Bruce takes a lot of abuse. You can tell he is worried about the state of the world and his job security, but she just keeps buying shit!!!! Total shit!!!! Oh and the SCREAM thing :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

15.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who screams the word scream??? I cracked up when I heard her do that in an earlier video. Such an idiot.

1580 replies since 11/8/2020, 16:03   175928 views