Coffee with Kate/Life at Home Taoist Style/Kate Singh

« Older   Newer »

1. Cupcakecutiepie

User deleted

QUOTE (Abakersdozen @ 26/8/2020, 20:50) 
    The truth is Kate needs some help .. cps can give her that trust me unless she does get forced or voluntarily seeks it it is only going to get worse she has mental health issues which will affect her and most importantly her poor boys ! I hope they can help her and she retires for good it’s sad to watch a train wreck continue to wreck itself.

The nutters in her state passed her for fostering...they'll be of NO help whatsoever. Sad but true.

2.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VegHead @ 26/8/2020, 21:06) 
    Kate, there's many threads on here for many different YT channels. This site isn't just to comment on your channel/blog.

Kate wants to be able to come here and voice her opinion. She's not deleted here. She affords no one the same on her own site. If anything needs to screenshotted, it's "cupcakes" (ahem) posts. She's doing the exact same thing everyone else... posting her opinion.

3.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    To be fair, Kate does bring up a good point. Did arealhomemaker have 8 pages? Did she delete them?

I haven’t said anything I wouldn’t say to your face, Kate. I see no point in deleting anything.

And I’ll add, the weird threats make you seem crazy. All this “watch your step” crap and the crazy eyes voodoo show you put on. Go away Kate. Order a pizza, chill out on the porch to the magical sounds of the firing range. You’re making a fool of yourself.

Edited by Arlee85 - 8/26/2020, 09:21 PM

4.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Arlee85 most of arealhomemaker's posts are gone. Including the hateful ones about poor Money Mom, etc. It could have added up to about 8 pages. She was quite prolific.

5. Cupcakecutiepie

User deleted

LOL, Kate's running for the hills (forest) in utter terror...that's one hail mary missed long shot 🤣

If you think I'm her

6.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VegHead @ 26/8/2020, 21:15) 
    Arlee85 most of arealhomemaker's posts are gone. Including the hateful ones about poor Money Mom, etc. It could have added up to about 8 pages. She was quite prolific.

I like MM. She is who she says she is. I think arealhomemaker was kate. Similar to the "nutter" comment above she's looking to stir up trouble and see if ppl would agree with her bs. She left here shortly before kate left her blog because she's doing an article on "cyber bullying."

7. Cupcakecutiepie

User deleted

QUOTE (Errandgirl @ 26/8/2020, 21:11) 
    If anything needs to screenshotted, it's "cupcakes" (ahem) posts. She's doing the exact same thing everyone else... posting her opinion.

Oh what fun! Sugary sweet cyber infamy...Be sure to label my screenshot file properly now.... it's Cupcakecutiepie

8.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    You're losing it, Kate.

9.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Cupcakecutiepie Nobody is trying to instill fear in Kate. We stand by our concerns for her. If you took the time to see more than just this thread, you'd notice that she's not the only YTuber being critiqued. Listening to your critics, not just your praise, helps you grow. Anyone who puts themselves out for all to see has to expect some modicum of criticism. It's not realistic or healthy for Kate's well-being to only hear praise. Think about it. If she'd let us speak honestly on her sites, we wouldn't be here.
    And she's decided to shut everything down, not listen to EVERYONE and grow personally, which does makes her look like she is running for the hills.

10.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Errandgirl @ 26/8/2020, 21:20) 
    QUOTE (VegHead @ 26/8/2020, 21:15) 

I like MM. She is who she says she is. I think arealhomemaker was kate. Similar to the "nutter" comment above she's looking to stir up trouble and see if ppl would agree with her bs. She left here shortly before kate left her blog because she's doing an article on "cyber bullying."

Oh that’s interesting. It does make sense. Throw out some weird stuff and see who takes the bait. But Kate would have to lie her ass off to make our responses fit the narrative. A lot of arealhousewife’s stuff was met with awkward silence or flat out shut down.

11. BakeryYenta
        +4   Like  

User deleted

It's astounding that so many of her fans lack any concern for the privacy and well-being of her foster child, boys and Bali.

12.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Saying how horrible you are for using innocent, traumatized children for a paycheck isn't "cyberbullying" Kate. 🙄
    Telling you how stupid you are for plastering your personal business AND information online isn't either.

13. Cupcakecutiepie

User deleted

QUOTE (VegHead @ 26/8/2020, 21:27) 
    Cupcakecutiepie Nobody is trying to instill fear in Kate. We stand by our concerns for her. If you took the time to see more than just this thread, you'd notice that she's not the only YTuber being critiqued. Listening to your critics, not just your praise, helps you grow. Anyone who puts themselves out for all to see has to expect some modicum of criticism. It's not realistic or healthy for Kate's well-being to only hear praise. Think about it. If she'd let us speak honestly on her sites, we wouldn't be here.
    And she's decided to shut everything down, not listen to EVERYONE and grow personally, which does makes her look like she is running for the hills.

Well duh. Never implied that you all instilled the fear...yet we all clearly see she has it over the situation. Totally agree if one can not take the heat, then get out of the pan! Its dumb to shut down profitable income streams over gossip.
    *In this day and age, it's fair and smart for social media platforms to hand over comment control to content creators...like it or lump it, it makes total sense.

Edited by Cupcakecutiepie - 8/26/2020, 09:53 PM

14.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Arlee85 @ 26/8/2020, 21:35) 
    QUOTE (Errandgirl @ 26/8/2020, 21:20) 

Oh that’s interesting. It does make sense. Throw out some weird stuff and see who takes the bait. But Kate would have to lie her ass off to make our responses fit the narrative. A lot of arealhousewife’s stuff was met with awkward silence or flat out shut down.

She first came here as "soggysponge." Realized she wasn't getting anywhere with her criticism of criticism (lol classic kate) then changed her strategy to being the "perfect" homemaker, to support kate's criticism of perfect homemakers. Her comments were becoming familiarly manic (at just about the same time kate says she was here reading comments.) Now she's back. A brand new profile as of an hour ago, writing comments proving exactly what we all have been saying, and in direct contrast to her "i can't find the site, haven't read anything" comments.

15.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's not us that have to stand by our comments. This is a gossip site. We are not influencers.
    Those who pretend they have something to teach on Youtube need to grow the fuck up and stand by their videos. Not delete them like a fraud they are.

1057 replies since 13/8/2020, 00:56   122431 views