Coffee with Kate/Life at Home Taoist Style/Kate Singh

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Sorry, you didn't say fear. You said "utter terror."
    None of us are saying that content creators can't monitor their own comments. Just don't freak out when viewers who can't be honestly heard find another place to share concerns.

2. Cupcakecutiepie

User deleted

QUOTE (VegHead @ 26/8/2020, 21:50) 
    None of us are saying that content creators can't monitor their own comments. Just don't freak out when viewers who can't be honestly heard find another place to share concerns.

To be fair...yes, you dont delete everything over simple fear.

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    And I really hope arealhomemaker wasn't Kate. That would only support our concern for her mental health. Obviously, there was something weird about arealhomemaker since she was the ultimate homemaker who homeschooled, scratch cooked, etc and still posted constantly...but, I hope it wasn't Kate...

4. BakeryYenta
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (VegHead @ 8/26/2020, 09:50 PM) 

Maybe she meant to say "udder terror" since she drinks all those junky sugary fake milk subs and bean cheeses.

5.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Errandgirl @ 8/26/2020, 03:48 PM) 
    QUOTE (Arlee85 @ 26/8/2020, 21:35) 
    Oh that’s interesting. It does make sense. Throw out some weird stuff and see who takes the bait. But Kate would have to lie her ass off to make our responses fit the narrative. A lot of arealhousewife’s stuff was met with awkward silence or flat out shut down.

She first came here as "soggysponge." Realized she wasn't getting anywhere with her criticism of criticism (lol classic kate) then changed her strategy to being the "perfect" homemaker, to support kate's criticism of perfect homemakers. Her comments were becoming familiarly manic (at just about the same time kate says she was here reading comments.) Now she's back. A brand new profile as of an hour ago, writing comments proving exactly what we all have been saying, and in direct contrast to her "i can't find the site, haven't read anything" comments.

I can see this being true. arealhomemaker was full of shit though (even more now, with deleting posts), perfect this & that, posting here constantly & going on & on about being anti-immigrant & transphobic. Whoever it was was definitely trying to get a rise out of the other members. Boring! :chatter-box-smiley-emoticon: and yes, if it really was Kate that just speaks even more to her mental health struggles.

Edited by Gossip Rags to Riches - 8/26/2020, 04:06 PM

6. BakeryYenta
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (VegHead @ 8/26/2020, 10:02 PM) 
    And I really hope arealhomemaker wasn't Kate. That would only support our concern for her mental health. Obviously, there was something weird about arealhomemaker since she was the ultimate homemaker who homeschooled, scratch cooked, etc and still posted constantly...but, I hope it wasn't Kate...

arealhomemaker was a troll which is why I called her out earlier on. I thought most of you were in agreement with her. I'm glad that's not the case. Also her comebacks were lame. She called me a "cry baby". 😂

7. Cupcakecutiepie

User deleted

QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 26/8/2020, 21:48) 
    It's not us that have to stand by our comments. This is a gossip site. We are not influencers.
    Those who pretend they have something to teach on Youtube need to grow the fuck up and stand by their videos. Not delete them like a fraud they are.

Ok maybe Gossipbakery isnt big enough...but some sites can be very influential. There's this idea that snark/ gossip is automatically terrible and negative, but for me it's mostly a bunch of people that want to look at something analytically and thoughtfully while also being mindlessly entertained with gossip. But to think gossip doesnt have the potential to influence is well, dumb...sorry.

8. BakeryYenta

User deleted

QUOTE (Cupcakecutiepie @ 8/26/2020, 10:08 PM) 
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 26/8/2020, 21:48) 
    It's not us that have to stand by our comments. This is a gossip site. We are not influencers.
    Those who pretend they have something to teach on Youtube need to grow the fuck up and stand by their videos. Not delete them like a fraud they are.

Ok maybe Gossipbakery isnt big enough...but some sites can be very influential. There's this idea that snark/ gossip is automatically terrible and negative, but for me it's mostly a bunch of people that want to look at something analytically and thoughtfully while also being mindlessly entertained with gossip. But to think gossip doesnt have the potential to influence is well, dumb...sorry.

She means we're not "Influencers". The people who are shilling things with the goal to gain followers and make money. We're not going on about how awesome we are. Well, arealhomemaker/Kate was. The forum itself makes ad revenue but none of us here posting get anything.

Edited by BakeryYenta - 8/26/2020, 10:10 PM

9.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    GossipRtoR. Yep, kate needed support for what she was telling her fans about the people here ... hence the perfect homemaker who is transphobic and anti immigrant.

10. BakeryYenta

User deleted

QUOTE (Errandgirl @ 8/26/2020, 10:09 PM) 
    GossipRtoR. Yep, kate needed support for what she was telling her fans about the people here ... hence the perfect homemaker who is transphobic and anti immigrant.

That actually makes sense!

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I hope she uses her ass-sitting time more productively: take online college classes, address her mental health issues, get a real job with benefits so they don’t sponge off Medi-Cal, etc. And for god’s sake clean the house and fix yourself up a little.

12. Cupcakecutiepie
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BakeryYenta @ 26/8/2020, 22:03) 
    Maybe she meant to say "udder terror" since she drinks all those junky sugary fake milk subs and bean cheeses.

🤣 I literally just snorted my coffee, but it was worth the burn...super lolz!!!!

13.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Ok, let's get something straight. I'm losing my patience here. If you have a YT channel, you should be able to take criticism and understand that it's not all coming from trolls. Plain and simple.
    Whether we influenced her or not, clearly she wasn't listening to our concerns. Don't come here and fuss at us because we're being honest here and she wouldn't allow us to be honest on her site.
    And cupcakecutiepie, drinking coffee midday? We know who you are now 🤣

14. BakeryYenta
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Anyway we know she'll be back if she leaves at all. She stirs up drama. It must be exhausting living with her.

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I'm sure this will make it into the next video 😜

1057 replies since 13/8/2020, 00:56   122433 views