Coffee with Kate/Life at Home Taoist Style/Kate Singh

« Older   Newer »

1. Cupcakecutiepie

User deleted

Rofl, I'm so not kate. But if that makes it all fun and easy, go ahead and think it, it's cute...but not very welcomming to newbs. I'm quite frankly tired of all the kate drama on her blog. And yes, I created this account today because it was as good a day as any to do so. Millions of peeps drink afternoon coffee daily...with most needing it intravenously 😜

2.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    LOL, true. I could use a cup now! You sure have bad timing if you're not her, especially with arealhomemaker disappearing 🧐

3. Cupcakecutiepie

User deleted

QUOTE (BakeryYenta @ 26/8/2020, 22:19) 
    Anyway we know she'll be back if she leaves at all. She stirs up drama. It must be exhausting living with her.

I would literally bet hard earned money she won't leave. She cant. It's an addiction....

4.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Veghead. Now that she's here maybe she'll apologize for taking your patreon money and running. :)

5.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Errandgirl LOLOL :flcvoy01:

6. BakeryYenta

User deleted

Veghead, did you pay up front for a year and then she bailed???

7. Cupcakecutiepie

User deleted

https://support.patreon.com/hc/en-us/artic...s-refund-policy

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Thank heavens, no! I paid month to month. She bailed literally on the first of the month or the day after. I believe most payments go through on the 1st. No head's up, just took our money 💰 and bailed.

Thanks, but I don't care about the money. It would have been nice if she had given us that link instead of complaining that she just didn't feel inspired enough to continue.

9. Cupcakecutiepie

User deleted

There it is...The Neverending Story 2020...
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20200826-164648_Chrome

10.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    My bull shit radar must be broken. I did not pick up on a shred of any of this.
    I guess I’m flattered that Kate thinks she’s made the big time with being discussed here. There are what, maybe 5 of us that gave her the time of day? But reading back, a few here did seem awfully invested in making it fit the cyber bully narrative and kept directing the conversation back to weird places.
    I really liked her until that porch video when she blasted her address. It was my wtf moment with her. I thought she was delusional but now she seems much darker.

11.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    See? You've been here 1 day and you already see the unhealthy cycle

Arlee85, you're right. She does seem much darker. Even the idea that she would pose as another person on this website makes me sick.
    And to tell her viewers in a blog post that she's shutting down once again only to say in the comment section that she's not shutting down is unfair to her loyal viewers. It shows that she really doesn't care about them. It's all a game.

12.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She needed the praise fix in her comment section.
    It’s awful. Like watching a teenage break up. Don’t gooooo. I looooove you. Don’t leeeaaave me. And you know they’ll be on FaceTime in 3 hours.

13.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anybody else anticipating us being blamed for the foster care going south? I'm expecting that video soon.

14.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Well, you 'ladies" definitely allow your Authentic Selves to shine here. [especially the "real" housewife] If you're homeschooling, perhaps you should allow your children to make reading your nasty posts as part of their "character building" excercises. Remind them how you, as a group, took an emotionaly fragile [though still managing to inspire and motivate others] woman, one who was sharing her spiritual and emotional journey. one who was "on the edge," and deliberately pushed her over that edge...AGAIN!

Then you can explain to them that you did nothing wrong, because you were just "telling the truth." You might throw in the correlation between suicide and behavior such as yours. And how, when that happens, how powerful that makes you feel, and that if they follow the same tactics, they can feel that power without any guilt because they were just "telling the truth," albeit a twisted and mangled version thereof.

Hopefully you will also share with them how some of her followers view Kate. You can share how I see Kate.

Kate is not a person pretending to be perfect. She is not perfect, but that in no way diminishes her awesomeness and her ability to inspire. With her husband making barely over minimum wage, and both her and her husband being in agreement, she was able to be a SAHM. She shared her journey, through her blog, her books, and later her vlog. The money that eventually grew from these sources, to add to her husbands' wages, combined with her amazing money management skills, enabled her to buy a "fixer-upper" in California, and then, a couple of years later, to purchase a second home in an area she felt would be more wholesome for her children.

She also manages to eat an organic, plant-based diet [plant- based does not have to mean- plant exclusive, though it can] without being anal about it. She mostly cooks from scratch, without being anal about that either. Too much rigidity, in my opinion, in anything is not a very balanced and stable approach.

There is an expression; "Love what you have and you will always have what you need." Though I have never known anyone, including Kate, who lives that, every day, without wavering, she comes as close to living that as anyone I have ever known. And that is inspiring. You see it in how she spends her time, raises her children, decorates her home, does her part to protect the planet, etc.

There is so much I could say about Kate, and so much more I would like to say to you people.. Making a sick game out of criticizing her homemaking, her cooking, [have you eaten it?] her performance as a wife and mother, her money management, her personal hygiene, her husbands' immigration status, can't you people see how wrong that is? And turning her into social services for her fostering of that little girl, how low can you go?

Ah yes, you can find all sorts of 'snippets" to rationalize your behavior. Besides, you were simply "telling the truth." And really, you all just care so much about the kids. Why else would you spend so much of your free time crucifying others online, right? Not.

15. Cupcakecutiepie

User deleted

QUOTE (VegHead @ 26/8/2020, 23:20) 
    Anybody else anticipating us being blamed for the foster care going south? I'm expecting that video soon.

If it's not working out for her, she should just say so....its normal for families to quit...its not easy. I saw the kid in one of her videos and in another the kiddo was hollering from the bathtub while kate was chatting in the kitchen making a video. Who leaves a 2/3 yrs old alone in a tub? That's super dangerous...

1057 replies since 13/8/2020, 00:56   122345 views