Coffee with Kate/Life at Home Taoist Style/Kate Singh

« Older   Newer »

1. BakeryYenta
        +1   Like  

User deleted

She shared her journey, through her blog, her books, and later her vlog.

Things she has shared online and not in a sacred space:

Her foster daughter's and the biological parent's private information.

The inside of her filthy home.

The contents of her grocery haul that is comprised of ready to serve junk food.

Her home address.

Humiliating things about Bali.

To name a handful of things.

Edited by BakeryYenta - 8/26/2020, 11:28 PM

2.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The moderators didn't clean all the gunk, I see.

3. Cupcakecutiepie
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I'm so not taking on that book of a post...except that people who DO care about children arent afraid to report to cps 😉

4.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (vicky3vicky @ 8/26/2020, 05:22 PM) 
    And turning her into social services for her fostering of that little girl, how low can you go?

No.

Do you even understand the concept of a MANDATED REPORTER?

Go look it up.

:smoking-smiley-face:

5.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Shooting a video in a separate room when your foster child is in the tub is wreckless. She chose to show the world this.

BakeryYenta, the blog sharing the foster childs personal information is extremely concerning. Sharing with the world that the little girl's mom is having another baby is highly inappropriate and I'm sure it is in violation of foster care rules. It was her choice to share this information.

6.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Vicky, If you feel she's on the edge and suicidal, get off of here and do the right thing. Report her. Advise the appropriate people. Protect her children. Get her the mental help she so very desperately needs, according to your own words. We've been calling for her to seek emotional help. So you calling her on the edge and suicidal combined with the fact that you say you "know" her, makes you incredibly irresponsible, uncaring and downright disgusting for not getting her the help she needs. Rather, you're spending your time on a gossip site talking about your "friend's" dangerous emotional health.

Edited by Errandgirl - 8/26/2020, 11:39 PM

7.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    And don't forget the recent vlog stating she turned the hose on her husband. I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried! Perhaps she just presented the story in a poor way, but many people would construe that story as spousal abuse. Plain and simple.

Errandgirl is right. If you know her personally, you would know best. I don't get a suicidal vibe from her videos, only anger and annoyance perhaps. If she's truly suicidal, please contact Bali. Please contact the doctor. Do anything you can to get her the help she needs.

8.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The newspapers broadcasting her personal life and the immigration status of her husband all over the place didn't push her over the edge. The foster system and all the pressure it brings didn't push her over the edge.
    But a few anonymous comments on a gossip board did?
    She is manipulating her audience skillfully, I see.
    If you watched her for some time, you will find she threatens to leave every few weeks and soaks up the asspat comments in the process. As soon as her views drop, she comes up with a sob story about trolls and insults. Don't buy it. She is addicted to the attention and Adsense coins.

9.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Eyeroll, you nailed it. She also said she'd never take down her blog because it's too dear to her. Then she takes it down, puts another one up, and then claims she had been pondering taking down her blog for a while. I guess she thinks we don't notice these things?

10. BakeryYenta
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Ohiogirl217/Sally:

Kate, you are loved because you are you. You are the neighbor everyone wants to have (everyone who cares about humanity). You have your own opinions, but are humble about yourself.

LOL. Kate who videos her neighbors for her vlogs, shares their private business and makes judgemental comments about them. Kate, who sings her praises while putting down Bali, the foster girl's parents, anyone down on their luck...

11. Devlan
        +2   Like  

User deleted

This is for "arealhomemaker". I copied all of your comments (even though you have since deleted over 100 of them, don't worry, I have them. You made them public by posting them here). I selected a representative sample of your work about Kate's parenting, mental health, fostering, homeschooling and gardening. They are copied verbatim. Oh, wait, I need to use smaller words for you. Verbatim means word for word. You said you were writing an article which was so amusing since your command of spelling and the English language are appalling. Do let us know when your article is published. I'd love to read it. Gossip sites are fun, aren't they, until a mirror is held up to a low-life like you.

It's amazing how you had time to log nearly 200 comments, watch Kate's videos and read her blogs and books with everything else you have going on in your life...homeschooling, churning butter, grinding your own flour, keeping your home immaculately clean. weeding your many gardens, and being a foster parent.

Since you're so accomplished, why don't you start a vlog or blog so we can learn how to be more like you?

Now on to your some of your many comments about Kate:

On children, parenting and homeschooling….
    I find homeschooling very easy, however, I am very organized.
    I am a homeschooling mom who gives college level lectures and work to our two kids.
    She brainwashed Arjan that public school is a prison with bad food, bullying etc.
    I find her parenting to border abuse and she is certainly neglectful.
    I think Arjan is on the spectrum.

On fostering….
    Kate never should have been a foster parent, I am not really sure Kate is healthy enough to be a functional mother.

On gardening and cooking….

I make a very morsel of food my family eats nothing boxed premade. I even grind my own flours, make my own butter, cheese, and nut butters to name a few. we eat real, whole foods here.
    God I grow all of our food and make 3 fresh meals every day.
    I happened to have very lush gardens.

On Kate’s health….

I am so sure that Kate is manic for sure.
    Kate is very unstable.
    I don't believe that Kate's mother is who she says she was.
    I think she purges on the days we see her moody with the throat issues, dark eyes
    Kate has some serious issues.

About you….
    As someone who has been a foster parent who has adopted. It is a calling.
    Can't stand these women who simply read tightwad gazette and become frugal.
    I live the life that Kate makes up, plays up, tries to do, I simply don't preach it to everyone and the wall. I eat vegan, I am zero waste, I do acts of services no one knows about.
    I have always had together so we are not struggling. I have always canned and gardened to grow our own food. I sew beautiful clothing for my daughter and home decor. I like to live well, however, I do not like to waste resources or add to the landfills.
    Homeschooling I am qualified. No, my house is never dirty. I am the wife and mother that Kate wishes she was. Fostering I have done it and adopted.
    I don't mind the Tawra because she is conservative. I don't make food she makes but I like listening to her as I clean the house or weed my many gardens.
    There are women who do it without complaining or getting burnt out, I happen to be one of them.

12.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Lol did i call it or what? There was a reason the mysterious "arealhomemaker" came here.

13.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    To stir the drama pot?

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    BakeryYenta very true. It's very strange that arealhomemaker disappears today, the same day that Kate posts about the bakery.

15.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Looks like I have some catching up to do!
    How are you all doing?

1057 replies since 13/8/2020, 00:56   122433 views