UnintentionallyObnoxiousWhileTakingABreakFromDoingNothingLikeJen PT 178

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bangle Bitch She thinks she IS a strong adult who puts her children’s interests in the forefront.

Hard to fix delusional.

2.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 18/8/2020, 04:06) 
    Bangle Bitch She thinks she IS a strong adult who puts her children’s interests in the forefront.

Hard to fix delusional.

Nah. If she really thought it, she wouldn’t keep shitquoting about it. She’s a lost little girl and she knows it.

3.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    How can one navel gaze for hours and days at a stretch? How does she even do it? After a work day, cooking dinner and cleaning the kitchen, I will go complete an online CE session so that I don’t feel like a useless twat.
    I’m sure her brain is mush at this point.

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 18/8/2020, 02:47) 
    There is only one person to blame here.
    JEN herself.
    life is a series of choices we make. Sometimes we make poor choices but strength of character shows when we do something about it and correct ourselves. It is part of growth. And growth hurts. Jen has spent her life avoiding hurt and discomfort.
    Her series of poor decisions and self indulgence over decades, accompanied by the financial means to do so, forged who we see today. Imagine the same Jen in a marriage living pay check to pay check...having to go to work. No time for pity party and navel gazing. It would be a different person. She made the choice to have this life at the expense of character building and strong values. She sold her soul to the devil. Period. All the cardinal sins. All the time.
    She is who she is by choice.
    There are hundreds of thousands of people who have experienced real trauma early in life. I am not talking about a critical mother and a tutu that did not fit. I am talking sexual abuse, rape, abandonment, watching your father's brain splattered on the wall of his office after he blew his brains out while the family was watching TV.
    I am not minimizing the emotional inconsistencies Jen may or may not have been dealing with as a child. But for fucks sake. Grow the fuck up. She has had all the means and all the time to fix herself over the past 20 years. No demands or expectations were ever made of her. All she did was indulge, buy, put stuff in bins. That is it.
    Jen once looked inside herself and immediately closed the door.
    She made that choice. She also chose to use and abuse her perceived trauma to manipulate people into ensuring Jen was comfortable, all the time. I know a guy whose best friend committed suicide when they were in high school. His entire life, his parents cuddled him by fear he would kill himself too. An entire life of lowered expectations and different set of standards. So he learned to use that incident to leverage every thing he wanted. Mom dad i can t get a job, i am too stressed out plus my car really sucks. Here darling, don t fret, we ll get you a new car. Just take care of yourself.
    Give me a fucking break.
    She did this. To herself. Sorry not sorry.
    We can be armchair psychologists all we want and speculate all we can. Bottom line is the woman is unable to step out of her comfort zone because she never had to. Unlike the rest of us.
    You go ahead Jen and keep pretending to be busy busy. You don't know what real work is. Hell at this point and with the bullshit going on in Utah, you also don't know what a real family with real boundaries and a sense of pride and honor is either.
    Bunch of pussies with money. Still pussies.

The Bunion has spoken.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I love every post you make and this was awesome!

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 18/8/2020, 04:02) 
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 18/8/2020, 03:45) 
    She’ll seek out and find someone else to coddle her. Because it’s her. Maybe her parents stopped coddling her, she found Don and his parents. Now Don stopped coddling her. She’ll go looking for other ways to continue to be a lazy twat. It’s all her, sorry Bangle.

I don’t disagree it’s on her to change but she won’t. She will seek out someone else to coddle. Or she’ll rely on her parents forever. As long as someone does she has no incentive to change.

And that’s just reason 1001 of why she’s a bad mom. Those kids should be the main reason to grow the f*ck up and be a strong adult. But instead she’ll use them like little pawns to continue the coddling.

Her parents won’t be around forever and as they get older it’s not going to be easy for the precious princess.

5.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 18/8/2020, 04:18) 
    How can one navel gaze for hours and days at a stretch? How does she even do it? After a work day, cooking dinner and cleaning the kitchen, I will go complete an online CE session so that I don’t feel like a useless twat.
    I’m sure her brain is mush at this point.

I’ve had this conversation with my husband about my own life. Spending too much time doing mindless housecleaning tasks and a job that doesn’t require critical thinking is giving me too much time to think...and it can be miserable. I certainly wouldn’t choose to spend my days inside my own head if I had Jen’s money and free time.

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 18/8/2020, 04:02) 
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 18/8/2020, 03:45) 
    She’ll seek out and find someone else to coddle her. Because it’s her. Maybe her parents stopped coddling her, she found Don and his parents. Now Don stopped coddling her. She’ll go looking for other ways to continue to be a lazy twat. It’s all her, sorry Bangle.

I don’t disagree it’s on her to change but she won’t. She will seek out someone else to coddle. Or she’ll rely on her parents forever. As long as someone does she has no incentive to change.

And that’s just reason 1001 of why she’s a bad mom. Those kids should be the main reason to grow the f*ck up and be a strong adult. But instead she’ll use them like little pawns to continue the coddling.

Water meets its own level. It’s not a coincidence she found an enabler in Don.

7.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’m watching an old vlog since the rewatch doesn’t satisfy my need for pandemic anxiety relief-boring dribble in the background. The baby talk is ridiculous. And this is like the 6th time I’ve heard her say “hermetically sealed”. Who says that? Over and over again too!

About what makes Jenn R-B her ridiculous-self. It’s not her mom. Or if it was then it was Judith’s job to get her over that. I’m a first born daughter who is a recovery perfectionist and ED survivor. Guess what I’ve been in therapy for 1/3 of my life. The first 3 years I basically cried every time I went to therapy because of the shit my overbearing mother put me through-including driving me to eating disorder. It’s possible to be a caring and thoughtful person who loves life if you give an drop of effort. Not as succinct as our Bury of Fury But I do feel Jenn has zero excuses for her bull shit

8.     +24   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Jen believes in the trickle down theory of love. She will love herself fully, and if any excess sprinkles on the kids that works for her. Good luck kids.

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 18/8/2020, 03:35) 
    Sorry guys, but I will die on this hill

She’s a selfish twat because she’s allowed to be. Everyone has always been gentle with Jen. Even herself. Until people stop picking up the pieces and stop buying her whoa is me schtick she is never going to be an adult. She has zero incentive to become one. She should do better but she won’t.

AKA, there was NO NEED to allow Jen to crash your Utah vacation, Rosses :waiting-hand-gesture-smiley-emo

10.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That bitch just pisses me off I want to knock her out🥊 She is a whiny, self centered spoiled brat and a embarrassment to all women🤬 I really don’t know how Don put up with that crazy bitch for that long her body isn’t that much of a wonderland to deal with her everyday😩 I just find it sad when did you ever see that selfish child Jen ever surprise Don with anything? I don’t know maybe cook a nice dinner or order a meal we know she can’t cook but decorate the table and have candles or buy tickets to Cub game and go with him. Maybe she has done those thing I just don’t remember.

11.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    This is what I call real problems. I follow her on YouTube for her crafting and quilting videos. She has a sunny disposition inspite of everything.

12.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 8/18/2020, 05:56 AM) 
    This is what I call real problems. I follow her on YouTube for her crafting and quilting videos. She has a sunny disposition inspite of everything.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWjrakYUF9g

Probably the reason I have zero tolerance for Jen's bullshit today and any attempt to make excuses for her is because today I sent my friend with stage IV cancer, who is just a couple of years older than me, money I had collected from our other friends for a sudden need she had. Jen's problems are ones she created on her own and no one bears responsibility for them but her. I have a high enough ACE score for childhood trauma to warrant being put in a high-risk group, but guess what, I WENT TO REAL THERAPY. And I had to go sliding scale and still made it work.

13.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I actually thought of Jen while listening to Michelle Obama's speech tonight. It's funny- they both went through high school in the Chicago area. One black and decidedly working class, the other white and economically privileged.

It's like a reversal of fortunes.

And, I wonder if the key difference is not in a million years would Michelle or the Robinson family tolerate the self-indulgent drivel that Jen posted earlier. So- go ahead, focus on your own happiness, Jen, and continue down the road to ruin.

14.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 18/8/2020, 07:21) 
    I actually thought of Jen while listening to Michelle Obama's speech tonight. It's funny- they both went through high school in the Chicago area. One black and decidedly working class, the other white and economically privileged.

It's like a reversal of fortunes.

And, I wonder if the key difference is not in a million years would Michelle or the Robinson family tolerate the self-indulgent drivel that Jen posted earlier. So- go ahead, focus on your own happiness, Jen, and continue down the road to ruin.

That’s why one is the most admired woman in America and the other is on thread 178 of the third snark forum that has had enough of her bullshit.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    lol

890 replies since 15/8/2020, 01:00   117265 views