UnintentionallyObnoxiousWhileTakingABreakFromDoingNothingLikeJen PT 178

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 19/8/2020, 17:38) 
    Maybe it’s just me, but the quotes with typos, that are then copied and copied again, they really get under my skin.

If you can’t proofread your drivel, maybe you aren’t the best source of thoughtful material.

:hearty-laugh:

2.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Good Morning Friends!

I think Emily is weird because she’s a Ross :snickering: In all seriousness, the toddler crafts they used to do, the CAW video, and the Tim Allen poster kit. Yup, weird.

Nordstrom Sale: one of their huge distribution centers is in Iowa and it got clobbered during that storm last Monday. That’s adding to the normal shipping delays they have during the sale. I’ve only had 1 of 3 things ship and it came from CA.

Jen: I got nothing :dunno:

3. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +17   Like  

User deleted

OMG, I am having a morning...

Woke at 4:30 am to get my workout in and get dressed. Got my 3 kids up and ready for virtual school and onto their Zoom calls. Started a new job as a social media manager for a staging business last Friday and was in the middle of working and in the zone when all of this happened AT THE SAME TIME: our movers showed up to clear out some furniture before our actual move, I got a work call, my son's Zoom call crashed, my daughter needed help with a worksheet, and my youngest had a massive diarrhea explosion and I had to give her a bath. Then my Costco order came from Instacart, and they left it right in front of the doorway blocking the movers. Meanwhile, my husband is sitting there asking if I can Venmo the movers.

I want wine...or Jen to do something other than post shit quotes!

4.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Respecting others' boundaries? That's rich coming from Jen.

She needs to post shitquotes on hypocrisy.

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Does anyone thing the dolls got moved to the new attic? Does the house even have an attic? What if it doesn’t? The dolls and their storage furniture have to be somewhere. Maybe she left them for the new owner! She left all those holiday decor bins so I guess she could have left the dolls and the display cases.

6. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 8/19/2020, 05:50 PM) 
    Does anyone thing the dolls got moved to the new attic? Does the house even have an attic? What if it doesn’t? The dolls and their storage furniture have to be somewhere. Maybe she left them for the new owner! She left all those holiday decor bins so I guess she could have left the dolls and the display cases.

They are definitely still around. Jen probably plays with them when the kids are with Don (because God forbid she shares with her daughter).

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    Not eating gluten free to avoid Marnie's cooking.

Status
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 19/8/2020, 17:49) 

Woke at 4:30 am to get my workout in and get dressed. Got my 3 kids up and ready for virtual school and onto their Zoom calls. Started a new job as a social media manager for a staging business last Friday and was in the middle of working and in the zone when all of this happened AT THE SAME TIME: our movers showed up to clear out some furniture before our actual move, I got a work call, my son's Zoom call crashed, my daughter needed help with a worksheet, and my youngest had a massive diarrhea explosion and I had to give her a bath. Then my Costco order came from Instacart, and they left it right in front of the doorway blocking the movers. Meanwhile, my husband is sitting there asking if I can Venmo the movers.

Holy cow! That is a lot to happen at once.

8. Bunion of Fury
        +14   Like  

User deleted

That shitquote is without any doubt directed at Bakers.
    Hi Jen! :goodbye_smiley_emoticon:
    We have been discussing her lack of growth, her and their boundaries ad nauseum.
    There is no other explanation for this random shitquote. So Jen, stop being so obvious. Find something to do other than trying to stomp your feet like the 14 year old you truly are. Don't you have a craptice to pack?

9.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    The dolls are in the spare bedroom. She is free now, without Don’s judgey eyes watching her. Free to play with them at kids nap times and at night when they are in bed. I fully believe this is what she means when she says she is free at last. Free to binge-purge and play with her dolls.

10. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Distinctly Single @ 8/19/2020, 05:56 PM) 
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 19/8/2020, 17:49) 

Holy cow! That is a lot to happen at once.

I had a near breakdown! :lol: Taking a Bakery breather now. :)

11.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 19/8/2020, 11:49) 

Sending you a big Bakery hug :hug:

12.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    PrettyNeatDivorce

That sounds grim. Hang in there, and maybe send your husband a quote about boundaries. It won’t help, it won’t even be applicable, but you will be passive aggressive like Jen!

13.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 8/19/2020, 05:53 PM) 
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 8/19/2020, 05:50 PM) 

They are definitely still around. Jen probably plays with them when the kids are with Don (because God forbid she shares with her daughter).

CC has never expressly asked to play with her American Girl dolls that she doesn't know exist, so she must not want to.

14.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    PrettyNeatDivorce Wow, that’s a lot going on! Be gentle with yourself. Tell your new employer you need a personal day. The movers can wait. It’s your journey, don’t let others dictate. Put you first! Choose you!

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 8/19/2020, 11:49 AM) 

That's a lot. Remember Jen's word of the year--breathe! ...And then drink lots of wine.

890 replies since 15/8/2020, 01:00   117265 views