UnintentionallyObnoxiousWhileTakingABreakFromDoingNothingLikeJen PT 178

« Older   Newer »

1.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    In that apple pie vlog, our girl didn't mind sticking her hand right up into the turkey, didn't mind the turkey necks and organs to make gravy. But now she can't bear to look at milk.

2.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, it’s 10pm I. Utah and Don is sitting by the ford and Jen is sitting there wagging her foot. (Bottom left of pic) HmmmC318851E-696A-40F5-AABE-054105F9563C

3.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    In front of my library doing Yoga with Adriene and my 5 minute meditation

Status
    QUOTE (somebunny @ 15/8/2020, 06:00) 
    In that apple pie vlog, our girl didn't mind sticking her hand right up into the turkey, didn't mind the turkey necks and organs to make gravy. But now she can't bear to look at milk.

I know I have thought this too. If she hated touching meat so much how does she seem so comfortable doing it?

I’m not someone who necessarily minds touching meat or cooking with it but I would not know my way around a turkey like she did

4.     +27   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Love the title!

Just caught up with her IG stories. Thanks for the gif material, Jen! :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

IMG_4809

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DailyYogaPractice @ 8/15/2020, 06:11 AM) 
    QUOTE (somebunny @ 15/8/2020, 06:00) 

I know I have thought this too. If she hated touching meat so much how does she seem so comfortable doing it?

I’m not someone who necessarily minds touching meat or cooking with it but I would not know my way around a turkey like she did

She was letting that turkey no who's boss; she was super aggressive manipulating those wings. That was truly revolting. Yikes.

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 8/15/2020, 06:07 AM) 
    Well, it’s 10pm I. Utah and Don is sitting by the ford and Jen is sitting there wagging her foot. (Bottom left of pic) HmmmC318851E-696A-40F5-AABE-054105F9563C

I can't tell who is where. Do you mean you think they are sitting together Yetta ?

7.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Counting all of my $$$$ while in the house that Don bought

Status
    Anonymous
    I dunno if I am convinced that those legs are Don’s. Those slippers seem like old men’s slippers. Didn’t Don wear sliders or crab walk type of flip-flops? I’m leaning towards those gams belonging to Poopsie. Don is probably in the house, as far away from Jen as possible ;)

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    I vaguely remember her saying that Don would bathe in the same water. Can some of you with more memory than me, send the video? Thank you!

9.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She spent an AWFUL amount of time in this position. Also this is how she makes me feel quite regularly
    Attached Image
    Polish_20200815_162711747

10.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why do we need to see Jen doing yoga... again?

Her 'content' is less interesting that most private social media accounts :lol:

She should have given up Pretty Neat Living a long time ago. She has neither the work ethic nor the will power to offer decent content that justifies having an IG audience of over 60,000 people. If she wasn't so addicted to the head pats she could have bowed out gracefully after she'd had Donny and not be such a slowly disintegrating embarrassment.

11.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My vote on the legs is Suze.

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ShiseidoCottonPad TFS! 😉

I feel like I have to watch Thanksgiving now to see her long explanation of how the pie turned out.

She had no qualms about cooking all the turkey innards etc.

The Cookie Monster ice pack - who buys that if they don’t have kids/grands?? And the Kermit shirt was equally ick. Talk about Arrested Development!

13.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 15/8/2020, 10:31) 
    Why do we need to see Jen doing yoga... again?

Her 'content' is less interesting that most private social media accounts :lol:

She should have given up Pretty Neat Living a long time ago. She has neither the work ethic nor the will power to offer decent content that justifies having an IG audience of over 60,000 people. If she wasn't so addicted to the head pats she could have bowed out gracefully after she'd had Donny and not be such a slowly disintegrating embarrassment.

I want someone to join as Slowly Disintegrating Embarrassment. :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

14.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ItLooksDelightful @ 15/8/2020, 02:12) 
    Again I see someone in the last thread saying it's hitting her that she blew up her marriage.. And again I shout.. HOW?? She's IN UTAH WITH HER SOON-TO-BE EX-HUSBAND'S FAMILY! The only thing different in her life is that her new house is a tiny big LARGER than her last house, and she got rid of Don and her kids for part of the time! Like I mentioned previously, that may seem lonely to some, but Jen has always done so many things by herself!! I think this is exactly what she wants - she just can't act super excited and happy about it because that would probably put off her loyal YouTube followers.

This right here says it all. Jen now has everything she ever wanted. She now has to fake her grief and sadness because she has her own huge house, she only has the kids part time and she has money to spend and be alone like she wanted. This girl is laughing at her haters.

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (somebunny @ 15/8/2020, 12:23) 
    My vote on the legs is Suze.

Agree. Suze in sandals

Not Jen since it is a right foot

890 replies since 15/8/2020, 01:00   117269 views