1.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KerryGold @ 8/19/2020, 03:55 PM) 
    QUOTE (Whodunnit @ 8/19/2020, 04:23 PM) 
    I don't think I've ever seen on of her threads so stagnate. Jen, just dooooooo something.

Well we can always flip back to discussing counter tops! :funny_dancing_stickman_smiley_e

If my house burns down and we have to rebuild, I want quartz! :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

^ this is how I cope, don't mind me

2. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +27   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Ohnoitsjen @ 8/20/2020, 12:35 AM) 
    Apparently Adele is saying glennon helped her to sort her feelings out and helped her to lose the weight .

Is it Glennon's mission to make all women on earth haggard, anorexic, self-absorbed, and divorced?

3.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Apparently Adele is saying glennon helped her to sort her feelings out and helped her to lose the weight .

Hmmm....Adele is also getting divorced from her husband of 5 years.

4.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 8/19/2020, 07:05 PM) 

Is it Glennon's mission to make all women on earth haggard, anorexic, self-absorbed, and divorced?

gif

5. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +32   Like  

User deleted

Glennon looks and seems miserable to me.

And misery loves company.

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 20/8/2020, 01:05) 

Yes

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 19/8/2020, 22:30) 
    She is seriously messed up.

ED5B2627-05F9-4647-A1B1-2982B098D4B7

So the quote reads : ...necessary pain of losing beautiful things : trust, dreams, health, animals, relationships, people.

Suddenly I know why Jen thinks it's necessary to mention how she loves her children the most before talking about toilet brushes.

How in the world are you listing losing these things together?

8.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She just needs to fuck right the hell off.

9.     +35   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This is taking me back to what may have been the original shitquote. Back when Love Story came out, my sister hung this on her bedroom door (like every other teenage girl in America). My father made her take it down. He told her that it was totally ridiculous and of course, you have to say you're sorry. He was cool. Screenshot_2020-08-19_at_7

10.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I renovated my walking pharmacy today. I added some tweezers and switched out the expired Advil for new Advil.

11.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 18/8/2020, 22:20) 
    I think most Bakers know this, but my mother died somewhat unexpectedly when I was 6 months pregnant with my son
    I never got to see her be a Grandmom
    She would've been amazing
    But we had a troubled relationship - starting from when I was a teenager
    I know mothers and daughters often do - it's something I'm hyper aware of with my own daughters

My husband says his Mom is so much different with our kids than she was with him, which is interesting that other people seem to have similar experiences

I'm so sorry for your loss. 🤗💖

QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 19/8/2020, 17:49) 
    OMG, I am having a morning...

Woke at 4:30 am to get my workout in and get dressed. Got my 3 kids up and ready for virtual school and onto their Zoom calls. Started a new job as a social media manager for a staging business last Friday and was in the middle of working and in the zone when all of this happened AT THE SAME TIME: our movers showed up to clear out some furniture before our actual move, I got a work call, my son's Zoom call crashed, my daughter needed help with a worksheet, and my youngest had a massive diarrhea explosion and I had to give her a bath. Then my Costco order came from Instacart, and they left it right in front of the doorway blocking the movers. Meanwhile, my husband is sitting there asking if I can Venmo the movers.

I want wine...or Jen to do something other than post shit quotes!

You need a big glass of wine! 🍷 And a hug! 🤗

QUOTE (DumpsterDishes @ 19/8/2020, 19:37) 
    Hi Bakers! Another lurker here coming out of the shadows. I figured since Jen hasn't been giving us a lot lately, now would be a good time to say hi and tell you how much laughter and joy you all have been bringing me!

I sincerely tried to keep up with the threads but they just fly and after #plategate, I confess I gave up!

I've been rewatching old myhousewifelife vlogs and seeing how she has littered them up with ads now made me roll my eyes and finally create an account.

I probably wont post too much since I'm often out of the loop but now I can at least like the older comments that make me literally laugh out loud! Ok, back to part 169 I go!:6792:

Welcome! Cool user name too!

12. Bunion of Fury
        +19   Like  

User deleted

All I know is that the latest shitquotes are very dark with a side of misery.
    Butt hurt Jen is not having her way.
    :smoking-smiley-face:

13.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I Couldn't Resist @ 19/8/2020, 23:57) 
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 8/19/2020, 02:42 PM) 
    I sort of see what you're saying about Mr Rogers but he was speaking to children, who do need to hear that they're great just the way they are

Yup, I don't think he was saying that we're meant to keep thinking we're just great all the time *as we grow up*. Jen missed that memo.

Thank you for the kind thoughts and well-wishes everyone! :hug:

We truly are fine for the moment. The fires are scary and the winds are picking up, but our side of town received its mandatory evacuation notice out of abundance of caution (at least for now). There was a small fire that had to be put out about a mile away from our house, but it's completely out. It looks like the firefighters are *really* on top of any small fires that embers from the big ones may start. And of course they're doing all they can to contain the big blaze. Some of the fires are merging and the nearby state park (beautiful redwoods!) may be in a lot of trouble. A few people in the area have already lost their homes.

And we're very fortunate in that we could just pick up and drop into a good hotel nearby (not Trumpy level of good–but that's just fine with us) and not worry too much about the bill or having to drop some money on necessities we didn't pack. So... yeah. It's good to be reminded of what's important.

PSA: If you live in an area where you might need to evacuate on a short notice (hello, fellow Californians), please remember to update your kit with COVID-era necessities: hand sanitizer, extra masks and filters, N95s for smoke if you have them and your emergencies could involve smoke.

Praying for you all to be safe! 💖

14.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 8/20/2020, 12:51 AM) 
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 20/8/2020, 00:37) 
    GD seems to be giving a lot of lost soul an excuse to blame everyone but themselves. "It s not me it s you, it's them..."
    So she takes the accountability out of the poor lost souls, something they were incapable of to begin with, and gives them permission to be selfish twats.
    She is basically telling them, don't change. They need to change, not you.
    Dangerous on so many levels yet so appealing to borderline personality disorders. Just what they need, affirmations that they are the way they are because everybody around them has failed them. It was never their fault.

Agreed. The old saying that comes to mind is something like “if you run into an asshole one morning, he’s an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you’re the asshole.”

GD tells readers/followers that it’s fine to be an asshole because the fault lies with everyone else.

I prefer Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins. Look within and change yourself. Change yourself, change your world.

Yes Yes . :b: :)

15.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So are all four veggie burgers for Jen? (IG stories)

890 replies since 15/8/2020, 01:00   117265 views