Megan Leigh (formerly Ciaoobelllaxo)

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think him being sick is probably just a daycare thing but maybe she should keep him home and let him recover a little. Obviously not a great daycare if they are letting parents send their kids sick.

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Ooooph girl. Her story today about her son refusing food and drinks + how picky he has become is giving me huge red sensory flags. I’ve thought this for months, the hand flapping, lack of words, picky diet, lining up toys, lack of eye contact in stories… she needs an evaluation. Early intervention is amazing for sensory kids!

3.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I've thought about this as well because I don't really ever hear him say words or communicate. Obviously I could be wrong. He is almost 2 though right?

4.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lulu9090 @ 4/1/2022, 23:42) 
    Ooooph girl. Her story today about her son refusing food and drinks + how picky he has become is giving me huge red sensory flags. I’ve thought this for months, the hand flapping, lack of words, picky diet, lining up toys, lack of eye contact in stories… she needs an evaluation. Early intervention is amazing for sensory kids!

She’s a fucking idiot. He also walks on his toes which is another sign.

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    This has been brought up before and she gets so angry about it. She always says he is “perfect” =_=

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cherry_ @ 5/1/2022, 00:33) 
    This has been brought up before and she gets so angry about it. She always says he is “perfect” =_=

We’ll just wait until he has outbursts against other kids and she has to answer to why she hasn’t ever gotten him help

7.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    What do you guys think she's going to do for money if she doesn't do youtube anymore?

8.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I heard Hello Fresh pays a ton of money so it’s possible they’re living off that and her other sponsors

9.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    If she stops youtube I can't see too many companies wanting to continue to sponsor her. I mean, Anthony has a job so that's good at least. I assume lack of income is why they really just aren't moving now.

10.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (a_hudd @ 6/1/2022, 00:10) 
    If she stops youtube I can't see too many companies wanting to continue to sponsor her. I mean, Anthony has a job so that's good at least. I assume lack of income is why they really just aren't moving now.

I know I just heard HF pays like $30,000. I was shocked. She probably just lives off that. HF sponsors worse people than her. Lots of people are just on IG. They don’t need a YouTube following.

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anyone see the latest pity party. I can't believe how easy it would be for her to make money if she even tried to do the bare minimum. Literally cannot believe how privileged she is. Stop sitting around crying and go do something productive!

12.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Panda2222 @ 6/1/2022, 16:08) 
    Anyone see the latest pity party. I can't believe how easy it would be for her to make money if she even tried to do the bare minimum. Literally cannot believe how privileged she is. Stop sitting around crying and go do something productive!

I know exactly what her issues are. Her husband hates her and has a history of infidelity so she’s unhappy in her marriage. He refuses to keep a job so they can buy a house together. They can’t use her YouTube income because it’s not stable enough. He’s probably avoiding buying a home with her so he can leave more easily if he needs to. Buying a house is a commitment.

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Counting all of my $$$$ while in the house that Don bought

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s definitely over the new car high, which didn’t last long. I’m sure she’s frustrated AF living in a small rental crammed with Target crap and crap she peddles. She needs to get herself on meds, and get a life.

14.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did anyone see her IG stories yesterday. She got a cleaning service to come clean her house.

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Vito’s Mommy @ 7/1/2022, 12:57) 
    Did anyone see her IG stories yesterday. She got a cleaning service to come clean her house.

I'm shocked it took her this long. Now she truly never needs to get up off the couch

1099 replies since 16/8/2020, 22:07   243390 views