ArsingAroundAtAltitudeLikeJen Pt. 179

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    Queen of Budgeting

Are my hopes set too high if I would like her to hire a decorator?
    Or, she is simply enjoying her new status of 'starting from a clean slate divorced mama', although, I get the sense that she feels she is running out of time (IG story with shitquote, the one with the coffee cup. Sorry, unable to copy and paste at the moment), so maybe her priorities are not getting furniture at the moment. But, who can tell with her....

Edited by VirutalHug - 24/8/2020, 16:46

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Being financially responsible by ordering all the things online

Status
    Anonymous
    She didn't have that much of her own stuff in Utah. Remember they only had one room and it wasn't very large. Everything else (kitchen stuff, etc) belonged to the Rosses. So we're talking one dresser, a smallish closet and the loftice. I can't see her bothering to bring back the crappy loftice furniture and everything else would easily would have fit in a single car load, if she even took it. Most of her clothes out there were Chicago rejects sent out to Utah to die.

QUOTE (VirutalHug @ 24/8/2020, 16:45) 
    Queen of Budgeting

Are my hopes set too high if I would like her to hire a decorator?
    Or, she is simply enjoying her new status of 'starting from a clean slate divorced mama', although, I get the sense that she feels she is running out of time (IG story with shitquote, the one with the coffee cup. Sorry, unable to copy and paste at the moment), so maybe her priorities are not getting furniture at the moment. But, who can tell with her....

I can't speak for the US, but everything here is on really long lead times. I was looking at a new sofa and it was 16 weeks minimum to get anything delivered. Furniture is probably low on her list though, since it's for the house rather than her. She has enough to sit dat ass on, everything else can wait.

The only "decorator" I'd see her consulting is CA. She's probably planning on copying his house.

Edited by Queen of Budgeting - 24/8/2020, 16:50

3.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Since we’re all placing our bets, my money is on this scenario: they drove out together, she flew home alone, but that was part of the plan all along. The Rosses let her tag along for the first few weeks due to the length of the trip, but there was always a stipulation that Don would get a week or two alone with the kids, too.

4.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Damn, you guys are good. Good call on her traveling back this weekend. As much as I'd love to think that she flew and left the kids with their dad and grandparents, I think they all drove back. If she was flying, she wouldn't have needed to go mostly dark for 3 days. I think there'd be more shitquotes. (Edit: unless she's really diabolical and went dark JUST so we'd speculate)

She's really feeling that yoga pose, too. I have to admit it's better than most (all?) of her other recent yoga pics. Her hair is in check, the bunions are hidden, her arms look toned, and she looks pretty darn fit from that angle. I could actually see a normal person looking at that and saying "That's IG-worthy." I can't comment on her yoga form, it might be nothing to brag about as usual. But still. It's better than that... whatever it was... that looked like she was trying to do a backflip in the Dead Crow room (anything would be though).

QUOTE (RikkiJones59 @ 8/24/2020, 08:38 AM) 
    If she thinks she's a minimalist (all of a sudden) then she should have bought a smaller home. Her big empty home looks like a hospital ward.

I feel like she made noises about wanting to be more minimal when she was purging her stuff (last spring?) and first getting into her whole (non)vegan environmentalist persona. Which of course is ridiculous and she wouldn't be able to sustain it for more than a minute. She bought all the glass jars and stainless steel containers and probably trashed the perfectly serviceable plastic she already had (or hung on to it "just in case"), which of course is the exact opposite of what people who really are trying to reduce their ecological footprint do when they first head down that road. Use what you have until you no longer can, replace mindfully with sustainable alternatives.

And we have our answer. The kids are with her–new IG story of her pushing the swings from about 30 minutes ago.

5.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    The kids are home too. They are swinging.

6. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +9   Like  

User deleted

I still think Jen would have posted a shot of winnie on the RV or herself with a Starbucks in hand on the RV. Something.

But she's shady. We might never know the truth.

7.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you for letting us know the kids are home, Jen.

Guess she did RV back then. She was still seething from seatbelt comments so she punished everyone by not sharing one second of the trip home.

8.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Re: the possible home schooling - why?? She doesn’t plan activities or stimulate her children anyway - why would she think of this?? If she keeps them home, she will plop them in the basement with no direction or plan and call it “home schooling”. I didn’t watch the video yet so not sure what she said in reference to it but I thought the Soup Kitchen was open?

It probably boils down to the fact no one is available to drive them to school and pick them up and horrors! Why would anyone think their MOTHER should do it ?!

9.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    They are 4 and 2. They don’t need to be home schooled.

She can enroll them second semester if she wants. Or wait until kindergarten next fall. They aren’t falling behind by not going to preschool.

10.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Well! Fold and live to fold again. Just goes to show how much I know.

Given that the kids are also home, I change my theory to (a) yes, they all RV'd back together and (b) not showing any of the trip was to head off more seatbelt comments and (c) also none of the Rosses wanted her filming.

She made a comment in the Q&A about not having any other place to film, other than the back patio with the wind noise. I think the filming became more of an issue as their trip went on.

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I thought we would get a wagon shot. Jen's getting creative with the swings! :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

She seldom likes to do going home stories or vlogs. So not really surprised that she seems to have just reappeared.

12.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 24/8/2020, 18:07) 
    Thank you for letting us know the kids are home, Jen.

Guess she did RV back then. She was still seething from seatbelt comments so she punished everyone by not sharing one second of the trip home.

I still think there’s an outside chance that Poopsie flipped and called a hard no on repeating the RV saga and insisted they all fly home. If that happened Jen probably wouldn’t show that because 1. She’d be worried about negative comments about flying in a pandemic and 2. If she explained that it was a change in plans, people would call her on trying last week to make it sound like the RV trip was so wonderful when it obviously wasn’t if they changed their plans.

Oh wow, now she’s posting BLM-related stuff, explaining that she really has been pondering it all this time. I call bullshit on that. She read here (or was told) that she was mocked for her brief moment of wokeness.

13.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 24/8/2020, 18:19) 
    I thought we would get a wagon shot. Jen's getting creative with the swings! :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

She seldom likes to do going home stories or vlogs. So not really surprised that she seems to have just reappeared.

Has she EVER done a coming home thing? She gets lazy and tired about going back to reality. I knew the kids were back because there would have been a million "shit quotes" as you call em if she flew alone. I bet the novelty of an RV and being together was gone and the way home succckkkeddd.

14. Bunion of Fury
        +15   Like  

User deleted

"Inner work" your delusions and shit ass personality first, Jen. Then you can soap box about whatever woke issue you want.
    I don't take advice or get inspired by lying liars who lie and sick fucks like you.

15.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gawfahomg @ 8/24/2020, 12:31 PM) 
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 24/8/2020, 18:19) 

Has she EVER done a coming home thing? She gets lazy and tired about going back to reality. I knew the kids were back because there would have been a million "shit quotes" as you call em if she flew alone. I bet the novelty of an RV and being together was gone and the way home succckkkeddd.

Mostly an Instagram pic through the airplane window with a "Hello Chicago" caption.

QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 8/24/2020, 12:44 PM)
    "Inner work" your delusions and shit ass personality first, Jen. Then you can soap box about whatever woke issue you want.
    I don't take advice or get inspired by lying liars who lie and sick fucks like you.

She apparently thinks she doesn't have to actually do anything. Just read books and think about it for five seconds.

961 replies since 21/8/2020, 00:30   120150 views