ArsingAroundAtAltitudeLikeJen Pt. 179

« Older   Newer »

1.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her editing IG story is making me uncomfortable. How can these people film videos answering questions about themselves, re-watch and edit it, and then post in earnest? You REALLY have to be deluded enough to think that you're sooo special & important. It's giving me cringe sweats just thinking about it. She really thinks the internet cares about her do-nothing life 😆

2.     +23   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    What is her upload time? I can't remember if it's 11 or 12... I just found out I'm pregnant this week and I need my midday nap but I'll stay up for some riveting content :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

3.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Being financially responsible by ordering all the things online

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BusyBunsey @ 21/8/2020, 15:48) 
    What is her upload time? I can't remember if it's 11 or 12... I just found out I'm pregnant this week and I need my midday nap but I'll stay up for some riveting content :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

It's usually 10 Central, so 5 minutes to go.

And congrats. Get sewing many backup bunsies. :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

4.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Queen of Budgeting @ 8/21/2020, 07:00 AM)
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 21/8/2020, 01:34) 
    So is the move she did an actual yoga pose? It looks like she’s trying really hard to do a backbend but can’t get that other arm down and it’s flailing in the air.

Wild Thing is an actual yoga pose. That she's not doing, but thinks she is. It's not one I can do due to back issues (can't do any of the full back bend poses) but her foot placement is completely wrong.

Jen, you aren't good at yoga. Do it if it makes you happy but please stop sharing, we really don't need to see it.

QUOTE (iShipNikkiB&Bradley @ 21/8/2020, 03:44) 
    Her ratty hair is horrifying. She has a serious issue, bangs or a bob aren’t going to do shit.

Eat food Jen :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

She mentioned “balancing hormones” on one of her stories - that’s quack-speak for more food neuroses and throwing money at supplements. Get real help!

I think she mentioned she's working with her GP on this. Hopefully not one of the many Jen lies as she clearly has an underlying medical issue. I know we hate the armchair diagnosis, but PCOS could be a real possibility combined with all her other factors. Hormones out of whack for sure.

But yeah, she needs to eat better.

QUOTE (Demented Turtle @ 21/8/2020, 06:10) 
    I’m behind in reading..... why would she go to a spa during a pandemic? All the spas in my state are closed, all spas in Vegas are closed. Won’t get on a plane, but will have a stranger touching her in an enclosed space. :sneaky_smiley_emoticon:

I don't think she said she was at the spa, it was a Bakery assumption as she went to the resort alone on a weekday. Pretty sure they only go to that one for either the spa or the brunch, which is only on weekends.

She is going out a LOT for someone who was too scared to get on a plane. That's Jen logic for you.

I’ve thought PCOS for a while. I have it and the acne issue is a biggie. Of course there are many different symptoms of PCOS. Like I have the weight gain/can’t lose/very overweight symptom as well as facial hair. Jen’s seems to be acne, loss of hair, and bad periods. I don’t have periods anymore because I had a hysterectomy but I used to have really bad ones coupled with absent ones for months at a time.

Anyway, if Jen is having hormone issues she really should be seeing an endocrinologist and not just her family doctor.

5.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Being financially responsible by ordering all the things online

Status
    Anonymous
    It's up...

Good god. 10 YEARS on YouTube and she still doesn't think that wind noise would be an issue filming outside on a windy day.

Do better Jen.

6.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Here we go. Lolllllll. LIES. Better quality is coming...

7.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 21/8/2020, 16:04) 
    Bring on the Friday video! I'm taking the kids out for a little walk today. First time out since my youngest had his heart procedure. We are so ready for it! I fully expect to come back here to 20 pages of catch up! :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

So glad to hear your son is doing well.

Are you putting the kids in a pull trolley and wheeling them to the park? That's how the 1%ers do it, you know. :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

8. Bunion of Fury

User deleted

Did not watch yet.
    How much damage control and fakeness should we expect?

9.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    she looks thin and she is proud of it. I wish she were self actualized enough to be proud of something else about herself, but she does look thin (and old!! Jen, honey, wear sunglasses outside your 11's are !!!!!)

10.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So the only thing to come out of that video is that she got the Disney DVC in the divorce and she’s thinking of selling it. The rest was the usual fluffy BS.

ETA And by implication, she has no ownership interest in Utah because she said it was Don’s family’s second home

Edited by KayTee - 8/21/2020, 05:16 PM

11.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    x1.75 speed is great.

12.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This video confirmed that nothing really bad like cheating or abuse happened if they are really good friends.

13.     +19   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Can anyone explain how they don't work romantically yet they were married for how many years and have TWO kids!?!

14.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Booooring. Got divorced and still wants her old life. Just without Don in her house every day.

She'll get the DVC in the divorce and is considering selling it.

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her life didn’t work for her after she had kids. Now she’s back to me time and doesn’t have to deal with Don.

961 replies since 21/8/2020, 00:30   120150 views