ArsingAroundAtAltitudeLikeJen Pt. 179

« Older   Newer »

1. Bunion of Fury
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (clickerlicker @ 22/8/2020, 04:45) 
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 8/22/2020, 04:05 AM) 
    I don't do Disney. I have explained before. But out of curiosity. How much is a DVC per year? I feel like an idiot I don't even know how it works. Thanks

We just looked into it and it's $195/point with a minimum of 100 points to purchase. There are also closing costs and monthly dues. In the end for 150 points I think we were quoted at around $4000/year including the dues. Which, we also priced out a week at the Polynesian and it would've been around $10k for a week. It's also valid for Disney Cruise Line. For us, it would be worth it now, but we're planning on moving to the Orlando area within the next 5-6 years so we opted not to do it.

Thanks. It s such wasted $ in my eyes. I would rather RV my way through Alaska's wilderness.

2.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    $10k for Disney?!! I know, I know. I took my kids there too a couple of times when they were little. I remember it’s expensive as hell.

That kind of money gets you Paris, trips to the Louvre, at least a down payment on an actual safari in Africa and not a Disney facsimile. I don’t understand that.

3.     +19   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Hi fellow bakers,

Did this bitch do anything or said anything interesting in the last thread and a half? Is it worth trying to catch up?

I've been in a lot of pain and ended up in the ER this morning thinking I was having a heart attack, after having what I thought might have been a precursor to a stroke last Sunday! This all stems back from having a huge fight with my micromanaging asshole of a boss who keeps dumping work on my colleague and me. Came back home 2 hours ago, doctors said I need to follow up with stress test and mri, but ekg, x ray and ct scan came back ok. Cardiologist and neurologist said I have to be gentle with myself. My kids and Mom were crying this morning when I left, my husband was super pissed at my boss. But not only did I end up at the hospital, but my colleague, who works closely with me, ended up having what it looked like a heart attack also and was admitted at his hospital for further tests!!

So guess what, Jennifer, your boring, shitty life sucks, because of your own sabotage, you lazy ass, good for nothing, narcissistic piece of shit!!!

End of rant!

4.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Hyper....whoa. Please. Sit down. Have some water. Relax. Please. You’re making me anxious.

Oh. And Eff your boss. Geesh.

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hyper_elasticlikeJen @ 22/8/2020, 04:58) 
    Hi fellow bakers,

Did this bitch do anything or said anything interesting in the last thread and a half? Is it worth trying to catch up?

I've been in a lot of pain and ended up in the ER this morning thinking I was having a heart attack, after having what I thought might have been a precursor to a stroke last Sunday! This all stems back from having a huge fight with my micromanaging asshole of a boss who keeps dumping work on my colleague and me. Came back home 2 hours ago, doctors said I need to follow up with stress test and mri, but ekg, x ray and ct scan came back ok. Cardiologist and neurologist said I have to be gentle with myself. My kids and Mom were crying this morning when I left, my husband was super pissed at my boss. But not only did I end up at the hospital, but my colleague, who works closely with me, ended up having what it looked like a heart attack also and was admitted at his hospital for further tests!!

So guess what, Jennifer, your boring, shitty life sucks, because of your own sabotage, you lazy ass, good for nothing, narcissistic piece of shit!!!

End of rant!

Girl take care of yourself. :nervous:

:animated-smileys-hug-011:

6.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hyper_elasticlikeJen @ 8/22/2020, 04:58 AM) 
    Hi fellow bakers,

End of rant!

I am so sorry you are going through all this. I hope you start to feel better. What a stressful awful time you are having. Some booses deserve a swift kick in the head.

7.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BusyBunsey @ 21/8/2020, 16:48) 
    What is her upload time? I can't remember if it's 11 or 12... I just found out I'm pregnant this week and I need my midday nap but I'll stay up for some riveting content :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

Congratulations!

8.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Thank you, my dear Bakers, for the well wishes!

I've started reading the beginning of this thread and definitely needed the good laugh seeing Bunion of Fury's art work!!!!

That was a good laugh!!!! 😂😂😂

9.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Take care of yourself!

It annoys me how Don has moved from “Donald, my husband”, to an unnamed ex. How petty & disrespectful. If you’re such good friends, why can’t you bring yourself to utter his name?

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 22/8/2020, 04:18) 
    Could she be any more delusional??

:5153:

I'm surprised she didn't delete the question and actually answered . I concur, she's nuts.

11.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen would never go to Disney with just the 2 kids. She can’t handle it. She would need another adult. And who the hell would want to go with her? No one.

I don’t think she was asked to come to UT. I think she invited herself and Suzanne is too afraid to say no to the brat.

12.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don’t worry, everyone. Breathe easy. Jen has confirmed that the sun did indeed set in Utah tonight.

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Also, Jen can’t homeschool even in the slightest. She has no interest or patience in teaching her own kids the slightest thing. Nothing. Gladly pay someone to do it all.

QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 22/8/2020, 04:49) 
    QUOTE (clickerlicker @ 22/8/2020, 04:45) 
    We just looked into it and it's $195/point with a minimum of 100 points to purchase. There are also closing costs and monthly dues. In the end for 150 points I think we were quoted at around $4000/year including the dues. Which, we also priced out a week at the Polynesian and it would've been around $10k for a week. It's also valid for Disney Cruise Line. For us, it would be worth it now, but we're planning on moving to the Orlando area within the next 5-6 years so we opted not to do it.

Thanks. It s such wasted $ in my eyes. I would rather RV my way through Alaska's wilderness.

Me too! Can I tag along Jen style? Aka invite myself by just showing up?

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thank You SingHo - I was concerned about that - heehee

Years ago they offered a free trip to Reno Nevada (from Portland Or) if you would sit in on a time-share speech. I quickly agreed. I knew they would try to sell me something even though they said they wouldn't. I was ready for them. I first asked if there was an adult pool. There wasn't. They kept on yammering at me and I quietly said "Well I don't want to go the same place every year. There are too many wonderful places to see". I left and enjoyed the rest of my mini vaca.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Screenshot_2020-08-22_at_1_0

AnchoredAtAltitude,likeJenion

961 replies since 21/8/2020, 00:30   120150 views