ArsingAroundAtAltitudeLikeJen Pt. 179

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Agree that she didn’t show trip home because she didn’t want to get called out for flying.

2. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +14   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 8/24/2020, 06:17 PM) 
    They are 4 and 2. They don’t need to be home schooled.

She can enroll them second semester if she wants. Or wait until kindergarten next fall. They aren’t falling behind by not going to preschool.

ITA.

I flat out pulled my youngest out of preschool for this year. Remote preschool seemed like a waste and social distanced preschool sounded sad. I am thrilled to have her home with me! :)

3.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 24/8/2020, 18:55) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 8/24/2020, 06:17 PM) 
    They are 4 and 2. They don’t need to be home schooled.

She can enroll them second semester if she wants. Or wait until kindergarten next fall. They aren’t falling behind by not going to preschool.

ITA.

I flat out pulled my youngest out of preschool for this year. Remote preschool seemed like a waste and social distanced preschool sounded sad. I am thrilled to have her home with me! :)

I'm homeschooling my 4 year old. She loves to learn and is really excited about the program we're doing. She really misses her preschool friends though, and I miss having a routine. But I love spending time with her. 💖

4.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Ah! The return of Woke Jen :rolleyes:

So because she says she’s been thinking internally about it we are just supposed to believe her? Sure Jan...

5.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She probably wrote in her planner to mention BLM after coming back from Utah so she didn't seem performative. :rolleyes:

6.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe, there is no documentation of the drive back because, well, she was busy... driving? :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    PerformativelyWokeAtTheGatedHomeTurfLikeJen

8.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The RV trip seemed like a lot of trouble to go to when they were only gonna stay 2 weeks (not incl the RV)? I think the kids are back in daycare next week and they probably planned to be home later this week but decided to leave early due to the uncomfortableness of it all.

Reason I asked if the divorce is final yet is because I think behaviours will really change once it is. As of right now It doesn't seem like its all done & dusted so nobody wants to blow it. Jen wants as much money as she can get, Don wants her to go quietly and get plenty of time with his kids. Don's parents are probably devastated about it all and terrified they won't see their grandkids. Right now is probably suits all of them(except Emily who might be well aware what's coming) to pretend everything is just great. Fast forward 12 months from now and I highly doubt we will be seeing Jen in Utah with the Rosses.

9. Bunion of Fury
        +37   Like  

User deleted

Maybe she saw a black person on her way back home and she thought "oh shit, yeah I forgot...BLM...must find shitquote!"

10.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Honestly Jen, BLM is not pretending to be woke by spending a few hundred on books. It is going out and talking to black, single moms who struggle with daycare, putting meals on the table, buying shoes for the kids, listening to their hopes and dreams. It is realizing that no one is going to shoot you in the back 5 times in front of your kids, because you are white. Put yourself in someone else’s life for a,change. Do more than act like Amazon has cured your privilege.

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Huge fucking eyeroll.

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Well, they are back at the park so we know the kids are home too. Must have been a shortened trip to UT this year. Unless Suze and Poopsie stayed there. Maybe Don and Jen drove back together with the kids. Oh my. I bet that was a quiet trip.

13.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones59 @ 8/24/2020, 08:11 PM) 
    Maybe Don and Jen drove back together with the kids. Oh my. I bet that was a quiet trip.

No way! They are lifelong BFFs! They probably gabbed the whole way and reminisced fondly about all their adventures together!

:hearty-laugh:

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh puhleeez! Thinking about that car ride gives me a migraine.

15. Popppp
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 24/8/2020, 19:39) 
    Maybe she saw a black person on her way back home and she thought "oh shit, yeah I forgot...BLM...must find shitquote!"

I have made 2 Vacays to Mid &southern Utah- it’s a very non “people of color “state- except native Americans

961 replies since 21/8/2020, 00:30   120150 views