« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen gives me whiplash with her competing narratives and her mutually exclusive ‘truths’.

The blurry camera work isn’t helping either.

2.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 27/8/2020, 00:12) 
    People here have been calling it for a while that she would get a Peloton. I have an iFit enabled treadmill and I love that thing so much! I can go on hikes with a trainer who is hiking the Scottish Highlands, Hawaii, etc. Watching that gorgeous scenery and having the treadmill incline and speed up to match your screen is pretty damn awesome. I just started a beginner running series from Iberia. It's challenging, but so dam pretty.

That sounds amazing!

Will stop boredom setting in, that's for sure

3.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe it’s cuz I’m getting old, 60, and sometimes partake in the wacky weed (can’t drink, makes me ill) and I do read every thread here but did I miss her hair cut? I can’t get myself to watch it but her video thumbnail looks like she has a “bob” cut. Like I said, I may have missed it

4. Bunion of Fury

User deleted

QUOTE (ColdOne @ 27/8/2020, 02:00) 
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 8/26/2020, 06:57 PM) 
    And she loves being wrapped in that shroud of mystery. Maybe we need to stop speculating on trivial shit as it clearly feeds her ego.

We've got 180 threads of bs speculation, why stop now?
    Every era raises a new question: Is this the most boring Jen has ever been?

I was being fasticious!

5.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Has she ever taken a spin class? That is a big investment for something she has zero experience with.

I just bought an exercise bike for a whopping $100 :happy:
    Not sturdy enough for spin, but I prefer to use it while reading or to warm up before a run. I lurve it. Would’ve saved a ton of money on gym memberships if I’d bought one sooner.

6.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I do not think the RV made a return trip. I imagine they all decided it would be fun to do, but I do not think it was. 4 adults who probably never did more than see an RV on the road. If they actually did drive back, it had to have been a very tense couple of days. Jen will let everyone know how it happened, in her own time.

7. Bunion of Fury
        +22   Like  

User deleted

Anyone in the Chicago area? Can you confirm presence of the moon in the sky. I don't believe Jen's posts anymore.

8. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Just had to say that I am obsessed with my Peloton and have been for years. If Jen ruins it for me, I won't ever forgive her.

9. Bunion of Fury
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 27/8/2020, 02:53) 
    Just had to say that I am obsessed with my Peloton and have been for years. If Jen ruins it for me, I won't ever forgive her.

To me she is a runner so it makes sense to have a treadmill. But I'd don't ever recall her on a bike or biking anywhere. Biking is not for everyone. I know it is not for me. I am wondering if she sees it as yet another status gadget and does not fully get what it entails.

10.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 8/26/2020, 05:56 PM) 
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 27/8/2020, 02:53) 

To me she is a runner so it makes sense to have a treadmill. But I'd don't ever recall her on a bike or biking anywhere. Biking is not for everyone. I know it is not for me. I am wondering if she sees it as yet another status gadget and does not fully get what it entails.

I think it is quite likely Jen spends her time researching the most expensive gadget in every category, and then just can’t resist.

11.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jen isn’t going to reveal that she flew home. She doesn’t want anyone chastising her for flying on on a plane during a pandemic. Besides, homegirl would never admit that Don flew with them and helped. Doesn’t fit her narrative.

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 8/26/2020, 06:03 PM) 
    Jen isn’t going to reveal that she flew home. She doesn’t want anyone chastising her for flying on on a plane during a pandemic. Besides, homegirl would never admit that Don flew with them and helped. Doesn’t fit her narrative.

That would depend on which narrative she is pushing.

Don’s a caging gaslighter

Don and I are friendly friends

13.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What was the point in driving one way for Covid protection but not driving home??? Makes ZERO sense. Something fishy here.

I suspect something went down and Jen left early or they all agreed they could not possibly be in that thing again and left it in Utah.

14.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 8/27/2020, 02:53 AM) 

me too!! I live in a rural area with no real access to group fitness and it is amazing. There is a Y but the classes were more geared toward seniors (like that sit and be fit kinda thing). I am also impressed by all the non-bike content.

I do miss group fitness classes and think they are a great way to make friends. When I lived in busier metro areas they were great for social interaction and meeting people. Jen lives very near many, many fitness options (in non COVID times) and does not have the constraint of watching her children 24/7 like I do. She could go on her non-kid days and maybe perhaps actually meet a friend.

15.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Dying to know what happened in the ~heart home~. Even if they came to the realization that the RV was the dumbest idea in the history of ideas, there was nothing stopping them from flying home together...or was there? :sneaky_smiley_emoticon:

894 replies since 26/8/2020, 18:09   93619 views