ArsingAroundAtSeaLevelLikeJen Pt. 180

« Older   Newer »

1.     +33   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's gonna hate it. The bunion does not abide to clip in shoes!! It'll be a gym towel rack in 3 months

2.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 26/8/2020, 23:55) 
    I really actually do hate her now
    I want a Peloton so bad
    God I'm having such a shit day, I would absolutely love to just smack her across her face
    :scared-smiley-emoticon:

Aww I wish I was still just a few miles away so I could come by and entertain those sweet babies for a while and you could take a nap and start the day again :]

3.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    People here have been calling it for a while that she would get a Peloton. I have an iFit enabled treadmill and I love that thing so much! I can go on hikes with a trainer who is hiking the Scottish Highlands, Hawaii, etc. Watching that gorgeous scenery and having the treadmill incline and speed up to match your screen is pretty damn awesome. I just started a beginner running series from Iberia. It's challenging, but so dam pretty.

4.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    I am also having a crap day. Air conditioner is apparently broken, and it’s over 100°. Plus a shipment for a deadline of 8/31 was ‘lost’ and they are shipping again (which is strange since it was a custom fabricated item), and it ‘should’ arrive by 8:00 PM on the 31rst, which means I will be installing overnight.

And then there’s Jen, with her smug unlimited wallet.

Some times I wonder to whom she sold her soul for this Teflon life.

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The taxes on Ross Manor 2.0 are over $1300 a month, if she decided to set some of her alimony aside/. But remember, she is not divorced, no alimony or child support yet.

Yes. Jen needs a Peloton. Also she needs one of those On Line Mirrors so that she can subscribe to all the programs, including cardio, yoga, and navel gazing.

I bet she whinged about the DVC, telling Don she would be able to take the kids yearly so that they could have the same vacations that Don had always planned, but with him working so much, he would not be able to do it. Those maintenance fees can be paid monthly or annually, however, with no nanny/au pair/Mimi and Poopsie along she will be on child care 24/7. What kind of a vacation is that for a poor, single. Caged and tamed mama? Of all the resorts to own in, BLT seems very child unfriendly. At least that was the impression I got when I stayed there. But a savvy owner would rent out their points there, cover their maintenance fees, and take the kids to once of the values. So much more fun for the age of the beautiful children. She could do that for 10 years and then move up into a more Dee Luxe resort, more to her expectations. And less kiddie like for the teen and tween.

Noom for Sorta Vegans? If she did join and follow it, she would at least be getting a more nutritious diet.

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 8/26/2020, 06:14 PM) 
    I am also having a crap day. Air conditioner is apparently broken, and it’s over 100°. Plus a shipment for a deadline of 8/31 was ‘lost’ and they are shipping again (which is strange since it was a custom fabricated item), and it ‘should’ arrive by 8:00 PM on the 31rst, which means I will be installing overnight.

And then there’s Jen, with her smug unlimited wallet.

Some times I wonder to whom she sold her soul for this Teflon life.

I am so sorry about your AC. I went through the same thing earlier this summer during a heat wave and it was horrible.
    I ended up getting a whole new system since mine was @ 25 years old but thinking of having those payments for the next 5 years makes me nauseous.
    But hey, Jen just bought a Peloton, so there's that!

Fingers crossed that your shipment arrives earlier than the 31st and your AC is back up and running soon!

7.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    That's the reason she wants out of DVC. She doesn't want any possibility of dealing with those kids alone on vacation. She is such a colossal bitch.

8.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Poopsie

You are so kind. It has been a teary kind of day, and I appreciate the kind words.

ETA-KIND must be my word of the day 🤡

9.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Notice the way she pronounced "leisure." BritishLikeJen strikes again.

10.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    After looking at all the speakers and presenter at the conference, she could really benefit from many off the subjects. There are several organizers, once who will be showing how to organize your closet. Guess Miss Elfa Shelf missed out. They are cramming so much is such a short time, each speaker gets what, 15 minutes? I hope Jen shows her bins, how she pitches stuff in and then labels them. True organization.

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 8/26/2020, 11:57 PM) 
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 26/8/2020, 23:55) 
    I want a Peloton so bad
    God I'm having such a shit day, I would absolutely love to just smack her across her face

Aww I wish I was still just a few miles away so I could come by and entertain those sweet babies for a while and you could take a nap and start the day again :]

Oh my gosh, I wish you could too!

12.     +52   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The same day Jennifer announces she is home Susy did a Facebook live from the heart home. So they did not all come home together.😜

13.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So did she fly home with her precious children? No wonder she was quiet and didn't share, she would have been dragged. I thought the whole point of the RV was to not fly. There's no way she drove home alone.

14.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 8/26/2020, 04:55 PM) 
    I want a Peloton so bad

Me, too. I'm a Spin instructor and my gym has cancelled all Spin classes. Without taking the bikes outside, there is no way to do them safely. I miss it! I would love a Peloton!

15.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 8/26/2020, 04:08 PM) 
    So did she fly home with her precious children? No wonder she was quiet and didn't share, she would have been dragged. I thought the whole point of the RV was to not fly. There's no way she drove home alone.

I bet she flew, too. She would have posted something if she drove, it's a 2-3 day trip. No way she was in an RV and remained silent.

894 replies since 26/8/2020, 18:09   93619 views