« Older   Newer »

1.     +27   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Bitch needs to examine her nutrition first.

2.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I am so aggravated with Jen. After the divorce announcement, I was hoping that the adversity would pull for a better, more productive, more interesting version of her. If anything, it's made her worse. The contrast between all of her newly woke posts and her posts highlighting her extreme and wasted privilege are ridiculous. There is no sense of awareness of how she comes across to others. For example, she clearly knew that the viewers reacted to her going to Utah, and there was no simple/normal statement "I'm grateful to my in-laws for continuing to welcome me into their home." I think the money transferring from "Don's" money to "her" money has made her even more entitled and ungrateful. I can't stomach her anymore.

Edited by FarmhouseBasicB - 9/10/2020, 03:30 AM

3.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (TongueThrustLikeDon @ 9/10/2020, 03:23 AM) 
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 10/9/2020, 03:21) 
    Someone mentioned this earlier but I lol'd at her wearing a BIG hairclip in her kiss my ass pose. I guess that's one way to hide your tiny ass "bun".

I still want to know how she gets that arch in her hair to remain so high. She must put product in it :lol:

Her “Something About Mary” hairstyle.

Ewwww.... :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

So I'd never heard of this product line before so I went to the website...looks like she dropped $186. The question is, did she have a professional consultation or just see something trending on IG? She'll drop almost $200 on something that may or may not work but won't pay to see a dermatologist, aesthetician, or whatnot? =/

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Looking for a sponsorship?

5.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 10/9/2020, 01:34) 
    QUOTE (Deadeyeslikejen @ 9/10/2020, 01:32 AM) 
    I wonder if Jen isn’t still putting the vibe out to Don?

We know she horned in on the vacay. She has revenge bodied herself down to a sad little two piece. Wagging her fat ass in the air on IG...

I’m wondering if the overgiving shitquote has something to do with this. Perhaps she feels like she is still holding a torch and Don doesn’t care?

I don't think she does but she wants him to still hold a torch for her. Did she ever wear that two piece? If she did she never posted it, just the low cut one piece.

I totally think she can not get over Don just being done. She just can’t fathom it but I think when men are really done they are done, it’s very hard for them to fall back into love or lust.

6.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She tagged them on IG. Unfortunately since it is in her story, they may not see it.

7.     +35   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    AssintheAirTryingtoSaveherHairlikejen

8.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Putting your ass in the air hoping Don will care
    Putting your ass in the air but Don doesn’t care
    Sticking my ass out and useless no doubt like Jen
    Losing my hair but I don’t care like Jen

My apologies if someone else came up with one of these. There has been so many good ones posted and it’s hard to remember.

9.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    81893822-CA80-4758-ADC3-C83D3F674CEC

Once upon a time I closed the door of my house on my way out of town. While I was gone the universe picked the lock on my window, and a surprise climbed through and walked away with clothes, jewelry and electronics. It clearly was not the best surprise I ever had.

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So... seriously? She fakes all the glee in the RV and then sneakily booked a plane ride back home? Crazy! So disingenuous. What is she doing? Getting a huge Starbucks coffee herself and pretending like Don is not there. Suze probably already warned at first, “yes and we are going with RV this time, so Emily is not coming. Do you still wanna come?” And Jen probably pushed it through saying “oh yes, I don’t mind! How fun!” so she can hold the grip on the Utah and jizz her territory, and after few weeks she takes a plane to come home earlier without the kids?

11.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ThumbCringeLikeJen @ 9/10/2020, 04:56 AM) 
    So... seriously? She fakes all the glee in the RV and then sneakily booked a plane ride back home? Crazy! So disingenuous. What is she doing? Getting a huge Starbucks coffee herself and pretending like Don is not there. Suze probably already warned at first, “yes and we are going with RV this time, so Emily is not coming. Do you still wanna come?” And Jen probably pushed it through saying “oh yes, I don’t mind! How fun!” so she can hold the grip on the Utah and jizz her territory, and after few weeks she takes a plane to come home earlier without the kids?

The kids went home at the same time. I think Don went with them. There's no way Jen went on a plane by herself with two kids.

12.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm enjoying a rewatch of her 2013, 8th-Anniversary overnight to Trump Tower/Hotel.

These are her toiletries for 1 night. :mfr_omg: Screenshot_2020-09-09_at_11

13.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Starts off with saying that her office is in shambles. What’s new? That Craptice has always been in shambles

14.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That is one sad bald spot! If I was that young and that bald, I would definitely be finding out why. I have my own follicular challenges, but I’m post-menopausal with hypothyroidism...and I still have at least twice as much hair as she had back then.

62E24CB8-0D70-4165-AD8A-369A28CF66E4

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 9/9/2020, 21:00) 

Omg. This reminded me of something I saw on the internet years and years ago. Some woman shoved a micro type camera up there every day for a month to photograph her cervical mucus. And then posted them on a blog or something. Period and all. Someone crazier than Jen. I think it was found and discussed on Circle of Sarcasm because I would never have discovered that on my own.

894 replies since 6/9/2020, 16:12   108739 views