Ugh “yeah to progress!” Just ugh

2.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 9/10/2020, 10:43 AM) 
    Happy failed marriage day to jen and Don!
    I would divorce that horror in a heart beat too. There is ugly and then there is hot mess ugly with tons of issues. Jen is the latter. I don't wish her on anyone. Screenshot_20200910-131328_Instagram

I would wish her on Don. I think they deserved each other. Having them on the loose, roaming the streets of the Chicago suburbs looking for dates worthy of themselves makes me uneasy. And I am thousands of miles away, and not dating!

3.     +50   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm on the Don deserves better train. he's not my cup of tea and he has his own faults but he was with someone for years who didn't care about him and only used him for what he could do for her. for that reason I feel bad for him

4.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 10/9/2020, 19:29) 
    But she used to condition the hell out of it with conditioners for thick hair, remember? She can’t seem to find a middle ground.

Also...

4A498B3C-C40C-4FB6-98FD-9C29FE71D697

Yeah let’s put this crazy on a dating show. :nervous:
    Attached Image
    E0E02CB3-FD78-4E65-A213-E19024CE2109

5.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 9/10/2020, 10:51 AM) 
    I'm on the Don deserves better train. he's not my cup of tea and he has his own faults but he was with someone for years who didn't care about him and only used him for what he could do for her. for that reason I feel bad for him

I want to feel he deserves better. I prefer to have a clear cut villain, and I would love Jen to be 100% the villain because she is so awful.

However, Don in his own right is a nasty piece of work. His views about people that weren’t winners of the lucky sperm award like himself...well, they make me want to vomit.

His coy, self serving attitude to Suze, just barf.

He is floating through life with zero comeuppance for his own uselessness makes me dislike him, and makes me feel he got what was coming to him when he chose to marry someone based on their rack rather than someone less avarice than Jen.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen:
    67AE42A9-7513-43B6-9164-782C6560BFE86A56DD0B-073F-4611-9860-D3123D9BD481

7. Bunion of Fury
        +54   Like  

User deleted

Just the fact that you felt the need to post something about dating and relationships on your "anniversary" is proof you are not over it Jen, and you did not move on! Anyone who was truly past that phase would not even bother. It appears forced, a desperate attempt to show strength to the jenions. Just look at yourself as the world truly sees you, it's obvious you took a serious blow and you are nowhere near recovering from it.
    No amount of shitquoting, dancing, baking and pointing at your one hair growth is going to convince people you are on the top end of this story.
    What would be a better approach is this:
    "I took a good man (yes he had his own flaws) but I took a good man for granted and abused his kindness and willingness to make me happy. I have lost big time. I hope we can be friends, I just want people to learn from my mistakes."
    Don will find a woman who he will adore because he has that propensity in him and hopefully she will adore him back. Something you were incapable of doing. You have zero introspection. Zero self awareness, you did this. You fucked it up. Putting the meat in the garage is symbolic of telling a man his dick is not worth your time. If you can't see you de-masculated (is that a word?) him when you did that, yes YOU did that, then there is no hope for you.
    You fucked up Jen. Big time!
    You are acting like a teenager going out of state for college for the very first time and is dazzled by the amount of money she is given as an allowance by her spoiling parents. all that money she/ you can spend on herself without judgement. That's not independence. You are still tied to Don whether you like it or want it or not.
    You cannot survive without the Ross family. Without them you are just another has-been youtuber. A fading star. I would be careful if I were you in how you treat the Rosses online. Jenions are not stupid and most already caught up on this bullshit.
    You only are existing on the crumbs provided to you and your residual income from a youtube content you created because Don afforded you the time, the space, the equipment and the stuff, all of it, that you showcased ad nauseum. There is not one video ever produced that does not have the Ross money stamped on it.
    So on your anniversary, don't try the petulant child performance. Instead shut the fuck up.

The Bunion has Spoken.

8.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 10/9/2020, 20:37) 
    Just the fact that you felt the need to post something about dating and relationships on your "anniversary" is proof you are not over it Jen, and you did not move on! Anyone who was truly past that phase would not even bother. It appears forced, a desperate attempt to show strength to the jenions. Just look at yourself as the world truly sees you, it's obvious you took a serious blow and you are nowhere near recovering from it.
    No amount of shitquoting, dancing, baking and pointing at your one hair growth is going to convince people you are on the top end of this story.
    What would be a better approach is this:
    "I took a good man (yes he had his own flaws) but I took a good man for granted and abused his kindness and willingness to make me happy. I have lost big time. I hope we can be friends, I just want people to learn from my mistakes."
    Don will find a woman who he will adore because he has that propensity in him and hopefully she will adore him back. Something you were incapable of doing. You have zero introspection. Zero self awareness, you did this. You fucked it up. Putting the meat in the garage is symbolic of telling a man his dick is not worth your time. If you can't see you de-masculated (is that a word?) him when you did that, yes YOU did that, then there is no hope for you.
    You fucked up Jen. Big time!
    You are acting like a teenager going out of state for college for the very first time and is dazzled by the amount of money she is given as an allowance by her spoiling parents. all that money she/ you can spend on herself without judgement. That's not independence. You are still tied to Don whether you like it or want it or not.
    You cannot survive without the Ross family. Without them you are just another has-been youtuber. A fading star. I would be careful if I were you in how you treat the Rosses online. Jenions are not stupid and most already caught up on this bullshit.
    You only are existing on the crumbs provided to you and your residual income from a youtube content you created because Don afforded you the time, the space, the equipment and the stuff, all of it, that you showcased ad nauseum. There is not one video ever produced that does not have the Ross money stamped on it.
    So on your anniversary, don't try the petulant child performance. Instead shut the fuck up.

The Bunion has Spoken.

I wish I could like this a thousand times. I agree with every word.

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Did anyone get a screenshot of her asking about doing the single divorcee show.. seriously I think she should do it 🤣🤣 it would be hilarious to watch

10.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 10/9/2020, 19:43) 
    Happy failed marriage day to jen and Don!
    I would divorce that horror in a heart beat too. There is ugly and then there is hot mess ugly with tons of issues. Jen is the latter. I don't wish her on anyone.

IMG_4868

She is a picture of happiness and contentment. :hearty-laugh:

I could easily believe this is a mugshot.

11.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I so wish Jen would be on that dating show. The hilarity that would ensue!

12.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 9/10/2020, 12:43 PM) 

If only it was put out to a public vote. Between her faithful subscribers, who feel one day her prince will come, and the bakers who would adore seeing Jen in a situation in which she can not control the narrative, there might be enough votes to get her chosen!

And then, so much happiness for us!

13. Bunion of Fury
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 10/9/2020, 21:47) 
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 9/10/2020, 12:43 PM) 

If only it was put out to a public vote. Between her faithful subscribers, who feel one day her prince will come, and the bakers who would adore seeing Jen in a situation in which she can not control the narrative, there might be enough votes to get her chosen!

And the bakery could pull funds to plant a guy there who would know everything about Jen, she would swoon over his "knows me like an open book" feel and we would get inside scoops galore. Like, does she smell? (She sure does look like she does), does she wake up at night to raid the fridge, did CC call her names yet?, are the kids dishes still next to the trash? How often does she lock herself in the bathroom? Did she name all her dolls?

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-baby...kushpmg00000027

Sorry, Jennifer. And even more sorry to your poor horribly-named demon child.

15.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 10/9/2020, 22:06) 
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 10/9/2020, 21:47) 

And the bakery could pull funds to plant a guy there who would know everything about Jen, she would swoon over his "knows me like an open book" feel and we would get inside scoops galore. Like, does she smell? (She sure does look like she does), does she wake up at night to raid the fridge, did CC call her names yet?, are the kids dishes still next to the trash? How often does she lock herself in the bathroom? Did she name all her dolls?

Give him an ear piece a la Cyrano de Bergerac

“You look so hot when you chew your latte”

“You do too much, be gentle with yourself”

894 replies since 6/9/2020, 16:12   108739 views