Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 9/12/2020, 08:46 AM) 
    A wedding is her only chance to meet a bachelor

I would love to see Jen on the prowl in her bridesmaid getup!!

3.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 12/9/2020, 17:46) 
    QUOTE (Bones’ Doormat @ 12/9/2020, 17:44) 
    I don’t think she wants to be in the wedding, or to be invited. She was anxious enough to attend weddings with Don holding her hand. She doesn’t have any plus 1 options. Who would she cling to?

I’m not saying she would say yes, but I guarantee she wants to be asked. These girls are supposed to be her BFFs and yet they seemed to have dropped her after the initial divorce bomb.

I’ve always believed they showed up to “support” Jen for the sole purpose of getting the divorce scoop. The timing is suspect, and they did seem to disappear after.

4.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I would think she would rather be a bridesmaid than just a guest, because then she wouldn't have to worry about who she is sitting with, who she is talking to, she would sit with the other bridesmaids and talk to them. Also, she loves attention on her, so she would like that.

5. Bunion of Fury
        +6   Like  

User deleted

To be honest, if I am about to get married and am on cloud 9, the last thing I want to hear is someone talking about their divorce. Talk about a "Jenny downer". Plus everybody knows she is an attention seeking whore. You don't need Jen, unsupervised, at your wedding, never mind as a bridesmaid...

6. Clueless
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Yetta @ 9/12/2020, 11:03 AM) 
    I would think she would rather be a bridesmaid than just a guest, because then she wouldn't have to worry about who she is sitting with, who she is talking to, she would sit with the other bridesmaids and talk to them. Also, she loves attention on her, so she would like that.

Don't bridesmaids wear matching heels usually? This *could* be the catalyst for getting the bunion taken care of. I don't think she can wear heels w/o doing that?

I'm sure it's a daunting thought to have that surgery let alone doing it while not living with another adult. Hopefully her family will help her.

If she's never had surgery (other than the C-section) that is a big hurdle to get over, especially one that is theoretically elective. (although at this point I'm not sure how elective it is given that it's affecting her running and probably causing other problems due to her gait being off).

Edited by Clueless - 9/12/2020, 11:17 AM

7.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh, I don't think Laken wants her as a bridesmaid. But, I think Jen would like to be one. If she isn't, she will find an excuse not to go to the wedding.

8.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Being financially responsible by ordering all the things online

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 12/9/2020, 17:16) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 9/12/2020, 11:03 AM) 

Don't bridesmaids wear matching heels usually? This *could* be the catalyst for getting the bunion taken care of. I don't think she can wear heels w/o doing that?

I'm sure it's a daunting thought to have that surgery let alone doing it while not living with another adult. Hopefully her family will help her.

If she's never had surgery (other than the C-section) that is a big hurdle to get over, especially one that is theoretically elective. (although at this point I'm not sure how elective it is given that it's affecting her running and probably causing other problems due to her gait being off).

I think the current trend is to pick a colour/theme and allow the bridesmaids to choose their own items within that, rather than matchy-matchy. She could just wear a long dress to hide the lack of heels. But I'd be amazed if she's a bridesmaid. I think the only possibility is if Laken has a set number in mind as her dream bridal party (she's so wedding obsessed that it's a possibility) but doesn't have enough friends to make it happen.

Still think her main push for getting her feet fixed is that they're starting to hold her back from exercising. And maybe that's even why the kids seem to be spending more time with Don. Transitioning them into staying with him full-time while she recovers. She can exercise more and gets rid of the kids for at least a few weeks. Win win in Jen's book.

Edited by Queen of Budgeting - 12/9/2020, 17:30

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Laken is doing a lot more BLM stuff than Jen can only dream of. And she is really pushing her GW U thing. Jen, OTOH, talked about it once and that was it. She may have a few sigh ups, but typical of her to post once and that is it. I hope Laken makes a ton of money, while Hen makes less than zero.

10.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=61853076

894 replies since 6/9/2020, 16:12   108739 views